Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 23rd, 2015 (7:27 PM).
Vantage
ModeratorBSCS

Nature: Modest
The Need For Speed - A Club About Cars

Hello there, and welcome to our club! As you can see, this is a club about cars and we're going to try and talk about pretty much every topic related to them. From competitions to incoming releases and classic cars, this is a place where you can nerd out about cars without a worry because we're going to understand you!

The Rules

- Follow all of the PC rules and Fan Clubs & Groups rules.
- Stay active! Your activity means everything here. Without your posts and opinions about the topics, we wouldn't be able to keep this going!
- Be kind! Sure, sometimes we can disagree with another person, but that doesn't mean being disrespectful with that person
- Have fun! That's the main reason behind this club, having fun while we chat about cars.

How to join?

That's really easy!

Just fill in the following sign-up and you're good to go! (I should say, the cars owned can be repeated without a worry!)

Quote:
Choose three cars for you to own:
How many pedals are you going to find in a car?
Answer the current topic, or any of the other topics talked about before

Members

1. Archy (Owner)

Topics

1. When did you start to like cars?

Events

(Nothing yet!)
Pairs // Sister // Credit

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 24th, 2015 (4:07 AM).
Dovahkiin
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Choose three cars for you to own: 2002 Mazda RX-7, 1994 MR2 SW20, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
How many pedals are you going to find in a car? 2 automatic, 3 manual

When did you start to like cars?
I grew up around cars and had a small obsession with them from when I was like 8 years old (maybe younger) up until I started high school. I backed off a bit since then, but I still like cars and could get back into them if I ever really wanted to.
Old July 24th, 2015 (8:49 AM).
Vantage
ModeratorBSCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quajutsu View Post
Choose three cars for you to own: 2002 Mazda RX-7, 1994 MR2 SW20, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
How many pedals are you going to find in a car? 2 automatic, 3 manual

I grew up around cars and had a small obsession with them from when I was like 8 years old (maybe younger) up until I started high school. I backed off a bit since then, but I still like cars and could get back into them if I ever really wanted to.
Welcome to our club!

Hmm, that choice of cars is really nice, the 3000GT is one hell of a a car, too bad that they stopped doing them. I'm aware of your love for the MR2, haha. And the RX-7 is one of my favorites, it's a special car thanks to the rotary engine, and it's kinda low-weight for a coupe, that makes it even better :)

I'm sure that you're going to get a bit more into cars here!

Old July 24th, 2015 (10:00 AM).
#429: magical pokémon

Nature: Lonely
Choose three cars for you to own: 2008 Lexus IS-F, 1987 Fiat X1/9, 1991 Suzuki Cappuccino
How many pedals are you going to find in a car? 3 is the best number of pedals

As long as I can remember, really. My dad is somewhat into cars and I had a large collection of Hotwheels cars as a kid. I guess it maybe helps that I was only born a few years before Fast & Furious came out, so even though I've never watched it, there was still this new generation of car enthusiasts around when I was a kid.
Old July 24th, 2015 (11:40 AM).
Vantage
ModeratorBSCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by IggyKoopa View Post
Choose three cars for you to own: 2008 Lexus IS-F, 1987 Fiat X1/9, 1991 Suzuki Cappuccino
How many pedals are you going to find in a car? 3 is the best number of pedals ;)

As long as I can remember, really. My dad is somewhat into cars and I had a large collection of Hotwheels cars as a kid. I guess it maybe helps that I was only born a few years before Fast & Furious came out, so even though I've never watched it, there was still this new generation of car enthusiasts around when I was a kid.
Hello there! and I agree, three is the best number of pedals ;)

Ohh the Suzuki! that's a really cool car, I even heard that some people makes an engine swap to it, haha. The Fiat, I never heard a lot of it, but I made a quick research just now, looks like a really fun car to drive, and a lot of units were made, that's always good! and the Lexus IS-F it looked like quite the M3 killer back then, and it still does, I don't really know why top-line Lexus aren't too popular, I think they're great cars, they have really good quality standards and the reviews are always really positive.

I watched the first FnF movie when I was older, since I was 2 or 3 years old when it came out, hahaha. I really hope that you have fun here, and be sure to talk as much as you wish.

Old August 23rd, 2015 (9:58 AM). Edited August 23rd, 2015 by CraigJS.

Hi everyone wow two of my favourite hobbies in one place, pokemon and cars, what a forum :p

2002 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR, 2002 Honda NSX, 1968 Dodge Challenger

3 of course

Much to my mothers dismay my first word was car (blame my Nana), so ever since I was talking, I was always into cars as a kid playing with toys which then turned into model cars when I got into my teens. I am 24 and have already owned way too many cars haha, the cars that I am most proud of (bought then all standard) are my old FN2 Honda Civic Type R which I loved to bits. I then imported a 1998 Nissan Skyline R34 GTT from Japan which i Modified quite a bit and have just recently sold. I am currently waiting for my new import to arrive (3 weeks to go) which is a 1994 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR. Please see the attached pictures and I hope you like them all
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg‎ (355.5 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 123.jpg‎ (526.7 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 456.jpg‎ (349.4 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old August 27th, 2015 (2:48 PM).
Vantage
ModeratorBSCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigJS View Post
Hi everyone :) wow two of my favourite hobbies in one place, pokemon and cars, what a forum :p

2002 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR, 2002 Honda NSX, 1968 Dodge Challenger

3 of course ;)

Much to my mothers dismay my first word was car (blame my Nana), so ever since I was talking, I was always into cars as a kid playing with toys which then turned into model cars when I got into my teens. I am 24 and have already owned way too many cars haha, the cars that I am most proud of (bought then all standard) are my old FN2 Honda Civic Type R which I loved to bits. I then imported a 1998 Nissan Skyline R34 GTT from Japan which i Modified quite a bit and have just recently sold. I am currently waiting for my new import to arrive (3 weeks to go) which is a 1994 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR. Please see the attached pictures and I hope you like them all :happy2:
Oops, really sorry! just noticed this!

Wow! nice collection of cars there, a bit of envy here, haha. GT-R's are great, and I really love the R-32, I find the being the better Skyline if you ask me! I really enjoyed the pics and I hope you enjoy that new R-32 of yours! even if the R-34 is a great car, and I would love to own one someday, the R-32 is my GT-R of choice.

A Type-R? that's pretty cool too, I find them great. What are your thoughts about the new Type-R?

I hope you enjoy the stay here, and I hope to hear from you often :)

Old August 31st, 2015 (1:54 AM).

Thank you :D

Yes I agree the R32 is an amazing car, classic almost!

I test drove the new Type R last week (see pic), I think it looks great and performs absolutely brilliantly, seats hold you in nice and snug but are comfy, the R button makes a very noticeable difference in suspension setting and the pull the 307bhp gives you is great fun. Do you like it?

Thank you, it is a lovely forum and I look forward to seeing more posts off of people
Old September 4th, 2015 (12:30 PM).
Vantage
ModeratorBSCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigJS View Post
Thank you :D

Yes I agree the R32 is an amazing car, classic almost!

I test drove the new Type R last week (see pic), I think it looks great and performs absolutely brilliantly, seats hold you in nice and snug but are comfy, the R button makes a very noticeable difference in suspension setting and the pull the 307bhp gives you is great fun. Do you like it?

Thank you, it is a lovely forum and I look forward to seeing more posts off of people
Nice!! good to hear that you drove the new Type-R! and I'm glad that you liked it, I loved it since the first moment that it was shown, the huge rear spoiler, as I like, haha.

A question, it still drives like your common FF car? it has heavy understeer?

Old September 7th, 2015 (1:04 AM).

Haha yeah it does have some very good looks, the wing looks great although one aesthetic disappointment was the vents on the front wings are just for show.

No heavy understeer at all, it is EXCELLENT in the handling area, you can really push it and it just sticks and goes in whatever direction you point it. Very impressive to drive indeed.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links