Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 19th, 2013 (04:40 PM).
The Brightest Darkness

Nature: Lax
Hey-ho, new members! Welcome to our awesome insane corner of the Internet!
Old July 19th, 2013 (05:20 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

Welcome to the club, everyone! I'll do my best to add everyone to the first post, since there's still that captcha problem I get from the CSS.

Quote originally posted by KriegStein:
Hey there SonicBlazePlatinum! Welcome to the club! (And HIIIII everyone else! Im back! For awhile... :D) Great to see another person to find the joy of MLP. Although I must confess something... I havent watched anything mlp related in ages... I feel sorta...drifted away from the fanbase. I wonder why... Oh and whats the current hot-topic here? Ill go with the general opinion... (plays it safe. :D)
I haven't really watched anything MLP in ages either, unless you want to count Equestria Girls. And there's really no topic to keep on in this thread. As long as it's MLP-related, post it!
Old July 20th, 2013 (03:23 PM).
Nuclear Reactor

Nature: Lonely
Huuh?! No topic? Oh well.... Might as well ask: Was Equestria Girls good/bad? If so... why? Were you disapointed at something etc. (I havent yet seen the movie and I dont know if I will... So id like to know more about peoples thoughts about it..)

Old July 20th, 2013 (07:04 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

I saw it and I did like it. It was a good way to kill an hour-and-a-half, or however long it is. As long as you don't go into watching it expecting it to be completely amazing and the best MLP movie ever, it's fine. The songs are catchy, the characters are the same as they are as ponies, and the story is...there. Nothing spectacular, but it's not horrible. It's just Hasbro's answer to Monster High, so keep it in the back of your mind while watching that that's who Equestria Girls is targeting.

As I said, I like it, and would watch it again if I have the chance. Personally, it rekindled some of my pony love and reminded me of the first season's episodes.
Old July 21st, 2013 (01:27 PM).

Julian Yeo ‏@judacris 5t

Pinkie Pie's sister will visit Ponyville, meets Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon and becomes a bully. Pinkie Pie sings a catchy song. #MLPSeason4

Fire Flame the Mare ‏@Fire_Flame_Pony 6t

#mlpseason4 Nightmare moon confirmed Apple family song (possible applejack episode) superhero episode
Old July 21st, 2013 (04:45 PM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Houndour2005:
#mlpseason4 Nightmare moon confirmed Apple family song (possible applejack episode) superhero episode
This sounds like a comic book-themed episode, and since it features Nightmare Moon, it may be a fantasy story told by one of the ponies.
Old July 21st, 2013 (05:10 PM).
★☆let go of everything
ModeratorCS

Nature: Brave
To back up Houndour's post, here's more information about season 4 and the new features. The link is in the spoiler, in case anyone wants to take a look at. I understand a few of you would rather be surprised. xD

Old July 23rd, 2013 (08:17 PM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

For those of you who have an Xbox 360, a lot of MLP features added on their updates today, so your account can have a pony theme.
Old July 23rd, 2013 (08:30 PM).
The Brightest Darkness

All the more reason to get a 360 as soon as possible...
Old July 24th, 2013 (03:51 PM).

Get some sleep tonight, everypony - we've got BIG #MLPFIM news coming tomorrow morning!!
Old July 24th, 2013 (04:43 PM).
Bubbly Wubbly Pony Waifu

Nature: Naughty
Username: Riolucario11, but you can call me Rio

Fave Pony of the Mane Six: Rarity. Rarity is a popular, glamorous pony who shines in every aspect she can, and she try's to do her best and help her friends. She's a hard worker and determined, and though she does her best to be perfect, she has her flaws. She teaches us that not all popular people have to be the way society see's them mostly, and I like how she imprints on people so quickly. She is also the big sister of my favorite Non-Mane Six pony, Sweetie Belle.

I've watched the show since I was a young filly, as Tv was about all I could do. It's been one of my favorites and I've found it very inspiring to me, and I've made my way loyally into the fanbase and I am proud to call myself a Brony! And yes, I refer to myself as a Brony as I'd rather be a Bro than a Sis ^w^"

~Madness~?
Old July 24th, 2013 (07:35 PM).
The Brightest Darkness

Hello there! Glad to see that there's another Rarity fan to replace the (sadly) recent owner!

If I could be polite, Houndour, please keep your tweets under spoiler please. If there's one thing that irks me, it's spoilers for any upcoming anything that I have yet to watch.
Old July 24th, 2013 (07:50 PM).
Bubbly Wubbly Pony Waifu

Aw, that's unfortunate. Since the owner is gone, does that mean I'm accepted then?

Don't want to intrude uninvited of course ^w^"

~Madness~?
Old July 24th, 2013 (09:29 PM).
The Brightest Darkness

Of course you are! While I may not be the admin, we always love to accept new people here! Feel free to make yourself at home!
Old July 24th, 2013 (09:55 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

...I'm still here? I'm the owner of the club, so yes Riolucario11, you're welcomed into the club! We are very welcoming here. And Rarity is an amazing pony. She remains high on my list of favorites.

I wonder what the big news is! I saw the video from ComicCon (I wish I could have gone) and liked what news there was about season four! Looking forward to it.
Old July 25th, 2013 (08:25 AM).

Season 4 Start Date Announced!

Man the party cannons, everyone! Out on Entertainment Weekly, an article has gone out announcing the start date of the much-anticipated Season 4 Premiere. According to the article, expect to see new ponies on Saturday, November 23!
Old July 25th, 2013 (09:01 AM).
★☆let go of everything
ModeratorCS

Nature: Brave
November 23rd is 4 days after my birthday, and it is a great belated birthday gift! :D NOW THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS.

Old July 26th, 2013 (03:47 PM).
Bubbly Wubbly Pony Waifu

" Sorry for thinking you were gone, but thank you everypony for being so welcoming~

I can't wait for season four, I'm pumped to see what adventures our Mane 6 and the other ponies will cook up for us this time!

On another note, my whole day was made up of listening to Pony related music and Drawing Ponies, sounds like a full day's work to me.

~Madness~?
Old July 27th, 2013 (03:35 PM).
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
I can't wait for Season 4, but I am going to be away at school when it starts and I don't get the Hub in my dorm :c I am going to have to watch it on demand on my tv when I am home from school. Hopefully they will keep the episodes up for a few weeks so I can catch up on them.
Old July 27th, 2013 (06:45 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

November's looking to be a pretty darn good month for me fandom-wise! Can't wait for ponies to start up again! I just hope this season is longer than the last one.
Old July 28th, 2013 (02:08 PM).

It's that time of year again.

Another late summer teaser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3zr6Z_c0MA
Old July 30th, 2013 (10:40 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Oh why must Season 4 premiere near the end of my college semester? Surely ponies will distract me from studying for the finals.
Old July 30th, 2013 (11:39 AM).
The Brightest Darkness

August is looking to be an excellent month, what with new seasons for both ponies AND walking dead, and a high school group opening near my house.

I needs moar poniez. Time to go watch Royal Canterlot Wedding for the fifth time this summer. Then maybe Magical Mystery Cure. Had I a computer, I'd also be playing TF2 with pony mods.
Old July 31st, 2013 (02:24 PM).

Let'sa have an S4 bingo.

Old August 1st, 2013 (05:49 PM).
Live! From Inkopolis!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Houndour2005:
Let'sa have an S4 bingo.

Oh... time to put on the o'l thinking cap and start up the analyze-machine on this [Oh, hi, by the way].

-Spike does something HILARIOUS: While interesting to note, in all the episodes that featured Spike as a lead or a side character [not including Openers or Season Closers], he normally makes a witty or funny remark. Other than that, in some episodes he does something funny normally, but that could be just me.

-Skyla is revealed in the show: Now this is interesting to ponder on; Princess Skyla appearing in the show, did it happen yet? No, it hasn't HOWEVER... this isn't the first time this happened. The toy first, then a season later the character appears. We saw this Tank [Dash's pet] for example and then he appeared in the show. However, this is completely up to the story-writers as well, if she [Skyla] appears in the show.

-Discord is Starswirl: This is very possible in my eyes. Very. Possible. What happened to Starswirl, did he die or did he find out hold to extend his life and tried to so and became corrupt? The reasons why I say this is the matching points between the two characters are too coincidental. Starswirl didn't have the 'power of friendship' which was discovered at the end of Season 3 and Discord [originally] didn't believe that the 'power of friendship' could defeat him, not once but even twice. So, just think on that for a bit.

- Queen Chrysalis returns: She returned in the comic, so its 50/50 to say she'll come back in the show, but anything is possible there. She could make an appearance in the show, linking the timelines between the comics and show.

- Scootaloo's Parents are shown: I believe we've seen this before, a post on twitter from someone at the Studio B saying this will never happen. [Don't completely remember.]

- Octavia and Vinyl are seen together: Weren't they seen together before in Season 3? I don't remember [TIME TO MARATHON ON YOUTUBE].

- An episode set in Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace/Luna: Another Luna episode, I'm down for this idea... but the idea of it in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace is a bit of a long shot; HOWEVER, in the MMMystery on the Pony Express, Twilight confirmed the existence of a Laser Defense Grid when she told Pinkie, Equestria doesn't have one of those. So could Space travel be possible? That is another burning question there.

- Scootaloo learns to Fly: I'd like to see this, but again... it would ruin her character. Eh, 50/50.

- Rarity Episode: "Question?" Yes? What is it? "WHY DOESN'T THIS EXIST!?" That is a good question, why hasn't there been an Rarity episode yet. She should have one, a slice of life for Rarity... then again.. the Sisterhooves Social was like a Rarity ep, but more family related.

- Celestia & Luna Origins: Everyone [maybe not everyone] wants to know this truth and it would be an awesome reveal in the series.

- Octavia has something to say: I don't know why, but for some darn reason... I feel like this will not happen. There are a lot of Octavia fans out there, and I know that truth. She is a potential character, but the only way I can see this happening is if the Mane6 are involved with it.

- Hasbro makes more changes: WHEN DO THEY NOT MAKE MORE CHANGES. Seriously, think on that and you'll be having nightmares for a week or longer.

- Free Hugs!: The free space, pass go, collect 200 bits, hug your neighbor, then continue on!

-Equestria Girls Legit, 4chan quits: Didn't they confirm that Equestria Girls takes place between the Season 3 and Season 4 gap. So that is canon, right? I guess so, but 4chan quitting? Nah, give yourself a half a chip.

- Pinkie Pie Family Episode: Yes, yes, yes. All my yes, plus they came out with Pinkie's sisters' names [say that 10 times fast] recently, so it is possible. Also add in the fact, Trixie worked at the Rock Farm for a bit so, yeah. Possible.

- Something worse happens then Derpy fiasco:

Do I dare have to even say anything?

- Zecora's homeland is revealed/shown: This is in the field of possibility, really it is. Zecora is a very unique character and being the only 'known' zebra on the show, an episode on her past would be a treat for those slice of life viewer types, like me.

- CMCs get their CMs: This will mostly not happen, it'll just ruin the characters right there on the spot, their main purpose in the show completely exhausted up in all truth.

- Rarity helps Twilight get a date: Umm, unless this means something with Flash Sentry, than I have no idea how this will run right. Really...

- Seaponies return: Shoo-be-doo-bo-bo-be-do. What?

- Pound & Pumpkin Cake Episode: Seeing how they appeared in Season 2 [debut] and Season 3 [cameo], it is possibly that they'll return in Season 4 as either an episode with Pinkie Pie or just another cameo, but still... seeing them would be nice. However, here is my question. What ever happened to Little Pip?

- King Sombra returns: This is actually a great suggestion. In the season finale, we saw that the evil King can re-materialize and at the end in the explosion, his horn will seen flying away. Many thought this was Trixie's thing or connected to her but wasn't. So.. what happened to the evil king and by the way, if I recall correctly, the Season 3 closer was only part 1 of 3... so the Season 4 opener is parts 2 and 3... oh, I am excited.

- Unoriginal new Alicorn appears: Possibly, but if Skyla appears then put a chip down on this square as well, since she is a new alicorn and such.

- A Celebrity voices a character: Well, Discord appears in the show again and talks, put a chip here, unless this means a new celebrity, but then again. That is a surprise for us all to see.

- [Finally] Luna Sings: Many want this, I want this, I think Studio B wants this [that was just a guess at it, shot in the dark], but seriously. Many want Luna to sing and it is very possible to see this in Season 4.

Well, that is all my thoughts on the BINGO sheet. And remember... HAVE FUN!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)