Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club [Megan is live @ Fiesta Equestria 2015!]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 25th, 2013 (03:56 AM).

This was the best FiM Season opening until now.
Old November 25th, 2013 (01:34 PM).
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Gold Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Treble Harble Send a message via Skype™ to Treble Harble
Soooooooooo:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/11/season-4-episode-5-and-7-revealed-6.html

Episode 7 is called "Bats!" and the other episodes have a synopsis now. Anyway--Flight to the Finish and Power Ponies seem more promising now that they have actual description--but Bats! doesn't seem like my cup of tea.
I am fictional, and therefore do not even exist. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old November 25th, 2013 (04:02 PM).
☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Silver Tier

Nature: Calm
Username: Karinmo
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Gotta love fluttershy doe <3
Additional InformationWhy did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc):
Long story-
When a past girlfriend of mine was watching MLP, I thought it was cute that she was watching something so childish and thought nothing of it. Then I was flipping channels and discovered the Hub. It was around 9:00 AM, when MLP plays where I live. I took a small look and started to get interested. It was season 1 episode 3. From there on I have loved ponies and cant get nuff of em' <3
Old November 26th, 2013 (04:23 PM).
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Gold Tier

Send a message via AIM to Treble Harble Send a message via Skype™ to Treble Harble
Extended synopsis for Flight to the Finish!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/11/season-4-episode-5-flight-to-finish.html

Wow, this episode keeps getting better and better just from more and more descriptions...
I am fictional, and therefore do not even exist. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old November 26th, 2013 (08:52 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

Welcome to the herd, Karinmo!

I'm really excited for Flight to the Finish now! Here's hoping that there's some Dash and Scoots interactions.
Old November 27th, 2013 (01:11 AM). Edited November 28th, 2013 by Houndour2005.

I'm hyped about the Flight to the Finish episode.

And Castle Mania was leaked on Itunes.
Old November 27th, 2013 (08:16 AM).
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Gold Tier

Yeah. I heard of that. So, since it leaked early, I watched it:

Spoiler:
Found the episode super ridiculous. I didn't like it all that much. I don't know how to feel about Josh Haber as a writer for My Little Pony. Though, I like how Twilight suggested they all keep a diary together--that was a great idea.

Old November 27th, 2013 (11:12 AM).
I'd like to be a tree :3

Nature: Jolly
Oh my gosh, I need this.

Username:
Farred Sky
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie Pie! :D
Additional Information:Long story. I had heard about the brony phenomenon before I was a fan and wanted to try the show so I tried to get in from school quickly but I could only catch the last minutes of these episodes: Fall Weather Friends and Boast Busters. That was when Boomerang aired it at 3 PM now it airs on Tinypop at 4. Yay! So since I could only catch the last few minutes, I never really got into the show. One day I was derping around on Youtube and came across this video and it convinced me to watch an episode fully. I watched the first episodes... then the next... then the next... I was in love.
I have to be grateful to MLP because it had helped me find my true best friend, as she loves the show just as much as me.

Friend Safari: Grass - Tangela, Sawsbuck, Quilladin
Shinies: Luvdisc (X), Clawitzer (X), Poliwhirl (X), Foongus (X), Dialga (X), Palkia(X), Giratina (X), Sneasel (X), Mawile (X), Lillipup (X), Cyndaquil (SS)

Old November 29th, 2013 (01:01 AM). Edited November 29th, 2013 by U.Flame.
Brony Hacker

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was pretty nice, got to spend time with much of my family so I'd like to share my experience with you guys.

Besides close relatives like my sister and mother, pretty much the entire family is very closed-minded. I'm used to this, so I rarely preach my open opinions around them. This time however, I had to due to an unexpected turn of events. One of my nicest cousins was talking crap on Bronies, she wasn't just poking fun, she was utterly disgusted by Bronies! Now, I never hid my bronyness, but the topic rarely came up so few of them knew.

I'm very used to being rejected when when I bring up ponies around other people, it doesn't bother me anymore so I'm always open about my love for the show. So naturally I defended Bronies and ranted about who we are, what kind of show MLP:FiM is, why it's good, and tried to clear misconceptions about the show. The reactions were mixed but mostly negative. The close-minded people in the family were turned off about it, the haters remained haters, and the few open ones were confused and hopefully curious about it.

I'm used to these negative reactions, so we laughed it off and moved to a different subject. I'm usually fine because I expressed myself and showed that I have nothing to hide. But as the day went by I noticed how much this incident bugged me. It shouldn't, I'm used to this and especially knew how close-minded my family is. But it was shocking that one of my most kind and gentle cousins was the biggest hater. The rejection, for the first time in a long time, hurt. It hurt badly.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
Old November 29th, 2013 (07:07 AM).
Text

Send a message via Skype™ to Text
Mind if I ask, where am I on the list?
Old November 29th, 2013 (10:13 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

I unfortunately missed your post, but you and Farred Sky have been added to the first post. Welcome to the herd!
Old November 29th, 2013 (11:15 PM).
Onward to Music!!!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
Been a very long time since I've posting here eh? All I have to say is that the 1st 2 episodes seemed, lacking compared to the first 3 season openers. I was expecting a new villain as awesome like the rest. But it really dissapoints me, nevertheless it's still MLP worthy.

My Thanksgiving was typical if you ask me :/

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Old November 30th, 2013 (07:41 AM).
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Gold Tier

So, anyway--since I already watch Castle Mania, I'm just listening to the dialogue atm.

Also my Thanksgiving was great.

Old November 30th, 2013 (08:19 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Nature: Quirky
What is a pony? A miserable pile of friendships, but enough talk, how about you new episode of MLP:

Spoiler:
The moment Twilight read Celestia and Luna's journal made me suspect Luna was going to be the Shadow Pony in the end, but then came the plot twist by the best pony, Pinkie Pie. So it looks like the journal is going to be the replacement of the "letters to the Princess," and the Shadow Pony at the very end might foreshadow something that's going to happen later on in season 4.
Old December 1st, 2013 (03:20 AM).

Thanks for accepting me

So about Castle Mania...

Spoiler:

I knew the Pony of Shadows would be Pinkie. The part where a pair of eyes are looking through a painting... I know those eyes too well. Also Pinkie ringing her head in the school bell... I don't know why I loved it so much. :D

Also I like how the brony community are very meh about the box with 6 keyholes appearing at the end of the premier but they treat the Twilicane like it's a holy treasure.

Shinies: Luvdisc (X), Clawitzer (X), Poliwhirl (X), Foongus (X), Dialga (X), Palkia(X), Giratina (X), Sneasel (X), Mawile (X), Lillipup (X), Cyndaquil (SS)

Old December 2nd, 2013 (01:29 AM).

The Castle Mania episode was allright.
Old December 2nd, 2013 (12:38 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

So I fnally saw Castle Mane-ia and
Spoiler:
I might be biased, but I liked it! I am a little biased towards episodes that have Applejack and Rainbow Dash interacting a lot, but I also like that Rarity and Fluttershy were paired up in the episode. It gave a chance for the friendships to be explored a little more, and we definitely got some understanding of how Fluttershy and Rarity are as friends. It was adorable and... I just like the character interactions.

Plus it was fun that Twilight was the only one not bothered by the castle because KNOWLEDGE!

And Angel. Angel Bunny makes any episode better.

Between Spike, Angel Bunny, and Applejack and Rainbow Dash hanging out together, this had the makings of being one of my favorite episodes.
Old December 3rd, 2013 (04:14 AM).

Daring Don't Written by Dave Polsky is on this saturday.

When Rainbow Dash discovers that the new A.K. Yearling book she has been eagerly anticipating is delayed, she recruits her reluctant pony friends to spring into action to ensure the book gets written. However, when the ponies arrive to help the famous author, they soon discover that A.K. Yearling has a secret that sends Rainbow Dash and her pony friends on an unexpected mission[.]

MTV Geek on Las Pegasus.

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2013/03/12/las-pegasus-unicon/
Old December 5th, 2013 (07:47 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

I find it disappointing that the community hasn't made the horse statue from Castle-Mania into a meme yet, because just look at it, it resembles the infamous horse mask.
Old December 7th, 2013 (01:22 AM).
BromiskoTB

Nature: Brave
Hi =D
My favourite Pony is Rainbowdash, because she is really awesome and funny. I love her character and her cutie mark- how can you NOT like that? Its SO AWESOME!

One day I was bored and decided to go watch Netflix on my tv. I saw MLP on there and i heard that it was a funny show and had saw all the commercials, so I decided to watch an episode! After that one episode, I was HOOKED. Everyday I would come home after school to watch 2-3 episodes and I memorized the theme song. FAST. I saw that it was a lot more than just funny ponies and stuff and really enjoyed it a ton. I just signed up for this and I am really excited that I found this right off the bat.

Brohoof!
Old December 7th, 2013 (08:09 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Alright, a Daring Doo-related episode:

Spoiler:
Holy cow, Daring Doo's real! At first I thought this episode wasn't going to do well because I was already told that Twilight's mom was the author, according her trading card, but after that plot twist, I fear there will be a spark of outrage in the brony community regarding what's considered as canon and what isn't. Seeing Daring Doo beating up those big cats gave me a gut feeling that PETA's going to sue Hasbro for this.
Old December 7th, 2013 (02:31 PM).

Daring Don't:

Spoiler:
I was honestly pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting Daring Do to be real, even though from the leaked picture the author looked a lot like her. Something that really bothered me though was when Daring was fighting with those guys in her home, none of the Mane 6 bothered to help her. Also, those guys broke her leg and she put and bandage on it but it mysteriously disappeared later in the episode. I think the episode was decent. For some reason I haven't enjoyed season 4 that much. I'm not that excited for new episodes, although it might just be because I've waited for season 4 for so long.

Also, the facial expressions Rainbow Dash shows... :3

Old December 8th, 2013 (06:59 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

Daring Don't is a strange episode. When I found that Dave Polsky was the writer behind the episode, my feelings made sense because Polsky tends to write weird episodes that I'm never sure how to feel about them.

Spoiler:
Dash's excitement combined with Twilight's knowledge of the Daring Do books is exactly how I am with my favorite writer's books. I'm always counting down the days until the next release, and I can always ramble on completely about any small detail. So Dash and Twi's conversation in the forest about why they should help Daring was amusing.

But it was just weird to find out that Daring's actually real. I honestly thought that A.K. Yearling staged the adventure to write about them as realistically as she could. Like she has a group of friends to set up plays that she directs, and she acts them out in the way that Daring would go through her adventures. So there's a lot of questions that I have about how things work now that Daring is real. How come no one knew this before? How come Celestia never sent help? If Daring's adventures are real, how can she have deadlines from her publishers to finish her books in a set amount of time? What happens if her adventure runs for a longer time than she expects? How much of a rock does she have to be living under to not recognize Twilight as a new princess? Why didn't she look at the six ponies with her, see that one of them was an alicorn, and use them?

I felt that Daring worked better when it was believed that she was simply Dash imagining herself as Daring.

Also, I thought that maybe there should have been some acknowledgement that Dash was being really pushy towards Daring. Following her around even though Daring said that she didn't need/want help came off as rather possessive to me.

But I did like the lesson of the episode. It was one that I could relate to.

This episode was enjoyable for the adventure aspect, and I'm sure to watch it again for that. But I will forever be trying to figure out the logic of this episode.
Old December 10th, 2013 (05:41 AM).
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Gold Tier

To be honest, I want to say something: Daring Don't is already my least favorite episode in the season. To begin with, it's just for hard knocks, imo, but I guess it's my dislike for Rainbow Dash that I don't like it.

Anyway. FULL SYNPOSIS RELEASED FOR POWER PONIES: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/12/power-ponies-full-synopsis-revealed.html Also, there's a new project out called Anime Sparkle. Seems cool! Take a look: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/12/animation-my-little-anime-teaser.html

Any other news I find I will post later. Discuss~.

Also Omg Power Ponies keeps getting more interesting every time more news comes up for it.

Old December 10th, 2013 (08:56 AM).
the perfect storm
ModeratorCSEO

Nature: Brave
Spoiler:
hnnnggg, idk about you guys but I loved this episode. Best episode so far in season 4. Like Asty, I usually tend to fangirl about new book releases and tend to act the same way with video games and TV shows. I mean, Rainbow Dash is me in that episode.

I was incredibly surprised that they made Daring Do a real pony in Equestria. I honestly thought they would keep it fictional in the show but everything just...changed! I also loved the lesson in this episode. It warmed my heart :33, and I'm so happy Daring Do allowed Dash to help her with her adventure...and get featured in her latest book. :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links