Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club [Megan is live @ Fiesta Equestria 2015!]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 9th, 2014 (05:46 AM). Edited January 9th, 2014 by shenanigans.
Live! From Inkopolis!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Houndour2005:
Brandnew teaser for Pinkie Apple Pie.

Spoiler:
I only have one thing to say right now to this image. 'Run, Applejack. Run.'

Old January 9th, 2014 (06:03 AM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
I finally spared a moment to watch Rarity's episode.
Spoiler:
I...I really love the message of this episode.
There really are so many people abusing other people's kindness and/or generosity. I am sure many of us experienced being abused because of us being nice.
But as Rarity realized, there's nothing worse but to abuse your own friends. ;_;

So, uh, yeah, I seriously love this episode. <3

3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old January 9th, 2014 (06:55 PM).
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Gold Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Treble Harble Send a message via Skype™ to Treble Harble
Breezies are coming back to MLP. Can someone please help me... I don't like Breezies... ):

BUT FILLI VANILLI SEEMS... INTERSTING!
I am fictional, and therefore do not even exist. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old January 10th, 2014 (10:01 AM).
Live! From Inkopolis!
Crystal Tier

Hello everyone, CureYoshiDarkness [Yoshi] here will some of your interesting news bits on the Pony World.

SEASON FIVE CONFIRMED:
According to an interview with Hasbro Studios president Steven Davis on WorldScreen.com; Mr. Davis made a statement that indeed there will be a 'Season Five' of the Hub Series, 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' due to it being one of the successful shows aired on the Hub TV Network which is part of the Discovery Multi-Network.

You can view the temp cache of the interview: WorldScreen.com

Pinkie Apple Pie Preview on Facebook and YouTube:
A 'spoiler-ly' preview was uploaded to Facebook and eventually reuploaded to YouTube due to problems with the Facebook guest playback bug. Not going to say much, but its link is in the spoiler below.

More Pony References in Teen Titans Go! Series:
Spoiler:

The image is spoilered for reasons, but in the episode pilot, Raven who is played by Tara Strong [who we all know plays Twilight Sparkle] had liked Ponies, a reference to Ponies. Well in the recently new episode, the animated series took that like of pony to another level and this image shows this. Comical.
Source: Various (WorldScreen, EQD, Fackbook, CartoonNetwork, etc)

Old January 10th, 2014 (10:40 AM).
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Gold Tier

Send a message via AIM to Treble Harble Send a message via Skype™ to Treble Harble
The confirmation of season five is putting me in a jumble... I wasn't prepared for that, you know? So I'm not sure how I feel about it.
I am fictional, and therefore do not even exist. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old January 10th, 2014 (10:45 AM).
Live! From Inkopolis!
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Oxidation:
The confirmation of season five is putting me in a jumble... I wasn't prepared for that, you know? So I'm not sure how I feel about it.
Sorry if I caused any problems, I am in the same boat in a sense. Happy, but wondering what could it be?

Old January 10th, 2014 (06:27 PM).
only love can set you free
ModeratorCSEO

Nature: Brave
Why should that put you in a jumble? I'm actually excited that there will be more ponies for another season and that's really awesome! I'm actually surprised they announced that the show would be renewed for another season so soon, because I don't...think we're halfway through Season 4 yet! Or are we?

Equestria Daily has the full article, along with the full article quoted, because the link Yoshi has requires you to have some subscription. D: .
Old January 11th, 2014 (08:29 AM).
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by CureYoshiDarkness:
Sorry if I caused any problems, I am in the same boat in a sense. Happy, but wondering what could it be?

You didn't cause any problems, don't worry.

Pinkie Apple Pie:

Spoiler:
I didn't like it. Not that much anyway, I'm sorry, it just wasn't good to me. I loved the song, but that's it. This episode wasn't very spectacular and all the hype I had for it is down the garbage... I'm a little upset by that.

Old January 11th, 2014 (08:34 AM).

Season 5 are incoming yay!
Old January 11th, 2014 (11:19 AM).
Live! From Inkopolis!
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Oxidation:
Spoiler:
I didn't like it. Not that much anyway, I'm sorry, it just wasn't good to me. I loved the song, but that's it. This episode wasn't very spectacular and all the hype I had for it is down the garbage... I'm a little upset by that.

Spoiler:
I have only seen various video peeks and such, the song was good and well, the episode is like that of Power Ponies, it was really really off-par it seems.

Old January 11th, 2014 (12:42 PM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by CureYoshiDarkness:
Spoiler:
I have only seen various video peeks and such, the song was good and well, the episode is like that of Power Ponies, it was really really off-par it seems.
Spoiler:
I dunno about you two, but a lot of users from EQD appear to love it, myself included, because it's perhaps the most hilarious episode I've seen so far this season. Three songs in a row, dang, I'm suspecting a another song in next week's episode because of this pattern. The humor between the Apple family's conflict with each other and Pinkie Pie not giving a buck about it was top-notched, and eagle running gag, need I say more?
Old January 11th, 2014 (04:09 PM).
/)^3^(\
Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Next week's episode along side Daring Don't will be on the newest Shout Factory DVD, A Dash Of Awesome and it won't contain a song in it. However the sick Discord and Weird Al episodes will have songs in it. I guess that Pinkie Pride will be a musical episode with a polka in it since Pinkie Pie has played the accordion before. Also I wonder if Discord is faking his sickness so that Twilight Sparkle can learn a lesson before seeing Cadence. Also if Twilight Time is a Twilight Sparkle time travel episode that would be awesome.
Old January 12th, 2014 (02:48 AM).

Spoiler:
This was one of the best Apple Family centered episodes.
Old January 12th, 2014 (07:51 AM). Edited January 12th, 2014 by Meganium.
ModeratorCSEO

Spoiler:
I love how the apples were so accepting of Pinkie Pie into their family, even if she's not really their "fourth cousin twice removed" or something. Pinkie never really had much of a family, other than the rock farmer family, and the Apples still took her in. Pinkie and Applejack make really good sisters. :3

Love the song, btw. And I love Pinkie in this episode too. Especially this:

Her faces are just priceless!!

Oh and HOARDERS. I laughed at how Golden Delicious was made a reference.

also @ Twilight Time

Spoiler:
If you listen to "Twilight Time" by The Platters on Youtube, you're gonna think about *how* the episode will turn out, as the title is referred to that song. I speculate that this episode might be a spin-off of Lesson Zero or It's About Time, but this time she might be a little crazier when she tries to make room to see Cadence.
Old January 12th, 2014 (11:37 AM). Edited January 13th, 2014 by CureYoshiDarkness.
Live! From Inkopolis!
Crystal Tier

Found another pop-culture reference.... and WHEN YOU SEE IT... it might be unexpected.

Spoiler:

For the reveal:
Spoiler:

He's a pony.... and he is real... O.O

HUGE EDIT:

Spoiler:

Apparently, Slendermane was never planned after all. What the heck is going on in the animation office at DHX, guys and girls!?

Old January 13th, 2014 (08:02 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

Quote originally posted by Pinkie-Dawn:
Spoiler:
She couldn't teleport, because she hasn't seen that place before, as further explained by the fan-made crossover "Turnabout Storm." I kind of imagine Manehatten as the place where you're treated as a normal citizen no matter who you are, especially how isolated the place is from the rest of Equestria, making any disastrous news taking place outside the city go unnoticed. It's only in small towns like Ponyville where Twilight gets respect as a princess.
That makes sense! I should have expected there to be rules in place for magic, since otherwise it would be really powerful for ponies to wield. I never saw the fan-made crossover, but that's because I don't go into the MLP fandom that much. I only watch analysis videos on Youtube, so if it's not mentioned there, I don't think about it.

The new episode!
Spoiler:
I liked it! Not much more to say about it. The song was catchy. The episode was fun to watch. I would have liked it if it was more clear whether Pinkie is part of the family or not, as if she's not that would have strengthened the moral, but it's a tiny tiny thing to nitpick. That's how fun this episode was.
Old January 14th, 2014 (02:10 PM).
ModeratorCSEO

Spoilered because reasons. More info is breaking out for the new Breezies episode coming in March. I wasn't aware that they existed even before the 4th gen, but comparing to the old breezy design to the new one, I gotta say the newer design is a lot better and more modern. :D They look like ponified Tinkerbells! Above article from EQD explains what are Breezies and where they came from.
Old January 14th, 2014 (04:36 PM).
Live! From Inkopolis!
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Axeliira:

Spoilered because reasons. More info is breaking out for the new Breezies episode coming in March. I wasn't aware that they existed even before the 4th gen, but comparing to the old breezy design to the new one, I gotta say the newer design is a lot better and more modern. :D They look like ponified Tinkerbells! Above article from EQD explains what are Breezies and where they came from.
Good lordy... I knew that the word 'Breezies' sounded really familiar to me. I remember as a youngster watching the MLP movie [Gen I], still I am still wondering where our Seaponies are at? Still hiding in the bottom of the Equestrian Seas?

Old January 15th, 2014 (04:43 PM). Edited January 16th, 2014 by Astinus.

Spoiler:
"An elated Pinkie Pie is planning the biggest and best birthday party ever for Rainbow Dash, but when a strange new party planning pony named Cheese Sandwich rides into town, plans change. Soon, everyone is so excited about Cheese Sandwich's party that they forget about Pinkie Pie, causing her to question her own talents and abilities; however, Pinkie Pie's pride won't let her go down without an amazing, daring duel."

Old January 16th, 2014 (11:01 AM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

I forgot about the breezies from previous generations! I also like the modern design of them.

Just a reminder to everyone: Put your spoilers under the spoiler tag. If your post contains information about a future episode or about a recently-aired episode, put it under a spoiler tag. Not everyone wants to know information about the show until they see it themselves, so let's not ruin anyone's fun.
Old January 18th, 2014 (08:35 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

The crowd goes wild from EQD for today's episode:

Spoiler:
The first half of the episode feels slow, but then the plot starts kicking in once Rainbow Dash saves Soarin and gets better after that. Who knew the Wonderbolts could be such jerks to their own teammates, to the point where they consider replacing the injured Soarin with Rainbow Dash, even when he's full healed from said injuries. Roid Rage also gets an official name, followed by the return of a certain cross-eyed pegasai who has left the community burst into cheers.
Old January 18th, 2014 (09:12 PM).
ModeratorCSEO

I haven't watched the episode yet, guys! But quilzel was kind enough to text me this:

Spoiler:
DERPY IS BACK. WHAT. I'm still speechless! REJOOOOICE.

I'll watch it when I have time tomorrow. :D
Old January 22nd, 2014 (04:20 PM).

(Second synopsis for Pinkie Pride):
Pinkie Pie finds her status as “super - duper party pony” in jeopardy when the mysterious Cheese Sandwich comes to town and offers to plan an epic birthday party for Rainbow Dash. Guest voiceover by Weird Al.

February 8 – “Simple Ways”: Rarity has a crush on travel writer, Trenderhoof, and plans to wow him with her ideas for the upcoming Ponyville Days Festival. But Trenderhoof soon has a crush of his own, and Rarity finds herself competing with Applejack for his attention.

February 15 – “Filli Vanilli”: When a member of the singing group, the Ponytones, has to drop out of an important performance, Fluttershy takes drastic measures to ensure that the show goes on.

February 22 – “Twilight Time”: The Cutie Mark Crusaders are thrilled when Twilight offers to help them with their studies. However, problems arise when the girls realize they can use their relationship with Twilight to increase their popularity.
Old January 25th, 2014 (08:37 AM).
Real Riders Wear Pink

Three's a crowd huh? I wonder what that title means:

Spoiler:
Well I know learn that the third is Discord, who has "caught" the flu, and is asking Twilight and Cadence to take care of him despite trying to spend their quality time alone. Discord's song sequence has got to be one of the most WTF moments in the series, and I love it. There's a lot of movie references in this episode, from Harry Potter to Aladdin to even Tremors in the climax (oh, and Flash Sentry's cameo appearance). This further proves that Discord is the master troll.

I can't wait for the Weird Al episode.
Old January 25th, 2014 (08:50 AM).

It's time to have a look back at Three's a Crowd.

A third replay is up at Brony Network.

Sponsored Links