Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 23rd, 2014 (07:01 PM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Nature: Timid
I haven't seen past episode 3 of the newest season (yet) but want to drop off a post regarding the MLP iOS/Android (at least I think it's also for Android, haha) game. Just nabbed it a few days ago but it's extremely adorable so far. Still trying to get the other elements so I only have Twilight and a few other random show ponies.

Seems like it's pretty cash-based for certain aspects which makes me really sad, though. :( At times I feel pressured to buy gems which is agh because it can be hard to progress without having at least some under your belt. That and the crashes, dear god.

Anyone else played it or am I alone?

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Old February 24th, 2014 (12:25 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Nature: Brave
Tell me your Gameloft name, Janna. Because I play it as well!

Although it's been quite a while since I played it myself because of other things. But yeah, I'm sure a few others have played it as well...not just you and I. I think I'm at L10, my goal is to save a ton of gems because I want Rarity so badly. Later on it's going to be harder to get all the princesses in your town.

Old February 25th, 2014 (01:29 PM).
tehAgg

Username: tehAgg
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash

Why would I choose Rainbow Dash? Well, for one, I admire her loyalty to her friends. Ever since then, I've striven to be more like that. Why would I turn my back on a friend? So not cool....
I watched my first episode back in October of 2012. The ONLY reason I came across it was because of Youtube. I hopped on the site, and one of the recommended videos (for whatever reason) was a Know Your Meme video on Bronies. I was like, "Wut?" So curiosity got the better of me, and I watched it. I decided to take up their advice on at least giving the show a try, and I've not looked back. Took me until April of 2013 to go public about being a brony. Since then, I've been to 30+ meetups with my local brony group here in Phoenix, AZ.
Old February 25th, 2014 (07:49 PM). Edited February 26th, 2014 by Axeliira.
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Quote originally posted by tehAgg:
Username: tehAgg
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash

Why would I choose Rainbow Dash? Well, for one, I admire her loyalty to her friends. Ever since then, I've striven to be more like that. Why would I turn my back on a friend? So not cool....
I watched my first episode back in October of 2012. The ONLY reason I came across it was because of Youtube. I hopped on the site, and one of the recommended videos (for whatever reason) was a Know Your Meme video on Bronies. I was like, "Wut?" So curiosity got the better of me, and I watched it. I decided to take up their advice on at least giving the show a try, and I've not looked back. Took me until April of 2013 to go public about being a brony. Since then, I've been to 30+ meetups with my local brony group here in Phoenix, AZ. ^_^
You're from Phoenix? And they have a Brony group there? hnnggg. I wanna live there so badly. Now I have a GOOD reason why. :D

/is not really from Phoenix tho :(

Welcome to the group, btw!~ Rainbow Dash seems to be the most popular pony alongside Pinkie! The only thing I like about her is...yes, her loyalty with her friends. In the first episode, this was clearly shown. :D Really glad you gave the show a try, and you found some buddies to hang out with! It's coming across a challenge for me to find peeps that like Bronies. I only know about 5 people nearby xD and that's it.

Old February 25th, 2014 (10:28 PM).
xXxSakuraxXx

Nature: Calm
Thank you! :D ALL of my other friends are huge bronies, you should see their bedrooms xD
Old February 25th, 2014 (11:14 PM).
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by xXxSakuraxXx:
Thank you! :D ALL of my other friends are huge bronies, you should see their bedrooms xD
snap some pictures and post them here.
#495 Snivy
Supporter Collab January 2015

Old February 26th, 2014 (07:24 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Honestly my room is decorated 45% pony. Got a few posters, figurines, and even a fleece blanket that I bought from my workplace. It's close to becoming a pony room but I'm into many other fandoms besides mlp so I gotta include all that. Haha

The merch here rarely runs out so I didn't need to go out of town :3

Old February 26th, 2014 (08:07 AM). Edited February 26th, 2014 by Axeliira.
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

Nature: Quirky
The only pony-related things I have on my room are the mini-figures sets I bought back in 2011. I just need to buy decent pony plushies.
Old February 26th, 2014 (10:13 AM).
tehAgg

Quote originally posted by Minerva:
You're from Phoenix? And they have a Brony group there? hnnggg. I wanna live there so badly. Now I have a GOOD reason why. :D

/is not really from Phoenix tho

Welcome to the group, btw!~ Rainbow Dash seems to be the most popular pony alongside Pinkie! The only thing I like about her is...yes, her loyalty with her friends. In the first episode, this was clearly shown. :D Really glad you gave the show a try, and you found some buddies to hang out with! It's coming across a challenge for me to find peeps that like Bronies. I only know about 5 people nearby xD and that's it.

Which does bring me up a brand new topic to discuss for the week! Do you participate in any brony meetups? Or do you at least have other friends (online or offline) who are also bronies?
Well, then where DO you live?

Also, my room has a fair amount of poni.
Old February 26th, 2014 (11:54 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

I live in Califohnia. xD

Speaking of merch and room decor and all, check this out: PONY FATHEADS. $100 bucks from the actual website, and you get a lot of them, which I think it's a reasonable price. However, I've seen smaller versions of these at Walmart and they're $5 for a pack. :O

Old February 27th, 2014 (11:36 PM).
xXxSakuraxXx

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by destinedjagold:
snap some pictures and post them here.
When I go over I'll try to snap some They have pony bed covers, pillows, wallpaper, books etc.
Old February 28th, 2014 (07:34 PM).
Demon Days
Element of Magic

Nature: Quiet
I have no pony merchandise at all. I want a Twilight Sparkle plushie really badly though (not one of the spaghetti-hair ones, though; they're really ugly). Either that, or that print of Starswirl, Luna, Celestia and Discord. Can't remember the name of it, although I remember seeing it on EqD (I think, may have been another website).

Old February 28th, 2014 (08:57 PM).
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Pony merchandise?

Spoiler:

The first image of the new Build-a-Bear ponies.

SCOOTALOO

And Sweetie Belle and Rarity too.

The release date is April 7th, 2014.

It looks like Scoots and Sweetie are going to be on the smaller side, while Rarity will be like the rest of the mane six.
Old March 1st, 2014 (08:38 AM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

Breezies:

Spoiler:
I was expecting it to be an episode similar to "Games Ponies Play" and "Just For Sidekicks" where it'll be an interquel to "Three's a Crowd," but it turns out it takes place after the events of that episode. Those Breezies left behind from the group, no thanks to Spike, are really taking advantage on Fluttershy's kindness for being slackers. Gotta love those hidden adult jokes from Seabreeze yelling in his language (yes it's a guy despite looking feminine, guess we're going into some Pokemon territory), and that Doctor Who reference. As for the bees, insert Nicholas Cage joke/Batman joke here. Now that Fluttershy has gotten her key in the form of a flower, that only leaves Applejack and Twilight to get their own keys.
Old March 1st, 2014 (09:54 AM).
Fairy Tale~
Child Of Christ
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Username: Darkheart223
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie pie
Additional Information: I like pinkie pie cause of her Always exited attitude!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old March 2nd, 2014 (02:03 PM).
MidnaMoon
Queen of Arendelle

Nature: Naughty
Username: MisaMoon
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity or Fluttershy (tied)
Additional Information: I always struggle picking a favorite of the Mane 6 since they're all so amazingly well characterized, I can only just about managed to pick my favorite 2.
I relate with Fluttershy more, however Rarity is more the person I strive to be.
Old March 5th, 2014 (05:07 PM).
CureYoshiDarkness
Die Cosmos; Sie gehören mir.
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Darkheart223:
Username: Darkheart223
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie pie
Additional Information: I like pinkie pie cause of her Always exited attitude!
Quote originally posted by MidnaMoon:
Username: MisaMoon
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity or Fluttershy (tied)
Additional Information: I always struggle picking a favorite of the Mane 6 since they're all so amazingly well characterized, I can only just about managed to pick my favorite 2.
I relate with Fluttershy more, however Rarity is more the person I strive to be.
Welcome to the club, both of you. Pinkie Pie... very excited...always... scary... hehe.

I always loved Fluttershy, just fyi. My personal favorite is a tie between Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle. Its the main reason why a lot of my stories have the two clash throughout the stories, being of various sides or factions. Still...; I can understand how you relate to Fluttershy, I tend to lean towards Applejack actually, but I can be reckless. *shrug*
Old March 5th, 2014 (11:37 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Welcome Darkheart and MidnaMoon! I'll add you both on the list soon. <3

I've been busy irl that I didn't catch the episode. I assume the Breezies episode premiered? Could have sworn it was this weeks. xD

Quote originally posted by Astinus:
Pony merchandise?

Spoiler:

The first image of the new Build-a-Bear ponies.

SCOOTALOO

And Sweetie Belle and Rarity too.

The release date is April 7th, 2014.

It looks like Scoots and Sweetie are going to be on the smaller side, while Rarity will be like the rest of the mane six.
Spoiler:
Kinda knew that Scootaloo/Sweetie Bell would be smaller but YAY GIANT RARITY I MUST HAVE ITTT. And it comes at around Easter time so I know what I'll be getting for Easter. <333

Old March 6th, 2014 (04:51 AM). Edited March 6th, 2014 by Axeliira.
Houndour2005

Spoiler:
Writers have once again been revealed from Meghan McCarthy's Twitter page. "For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils" was written by Dave Polsky, and "Somepony to Watch Over Me" by a new writer for the FiM team; Scott Sonneborn.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1032829/
Old March 6th, 2014 (10:40 AM).
CureYoshiDarkness
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Astinus:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Oh, my gosh... Oh, my gosh... Scootaloo Plush... .....I WANT IT. I WANT IT NOW...wait... I have to wait...darn. Oh well... speaking of pony merchandise, I should take a picture of the collection that my mother has given me over the year now.

-Rewording that, after since my mother learned about me liking the show and the designs of the ponies, I've had secretly little mini [blindbag] ponies show up on my dresser; along with other pony toys.

I've been busy irl that I didn't catch the episode. I assume the Breezies episode premiered? Could have sworn it was this weeks. xD
Yes, it aired last week. I didn't get to see it til a few days ago either. :p
Old March 6th, 2014 (12:40 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Hey guys! I'd like to get down to club business here. The club doesn't have an emblem yet and this emblem is given to the members here who are active and post occasionally in the club. I'll be bringing in some suggestions later on after I return from class, but if anyone has any suggestions on an emblem, show us! We may do some kind of voting if we do get a lot. lol.

Quote originally posted by CureYoshiDarkness:
-Rewording that, after since my mother learned about me liking the show and the designs of the ponies, I've had secretly little mini [blindbag] ponies show up on my dresser; along with other pony toys.
Awww! That's really nice of her! I'm so glad she understands your love for ponies and buys you some blind bags. :3

Old March 6th, 2014 (03:51 PM).
CureYoshiDarkness
Community Supporter

Hey guys! I'd like to get down to club business here. The club doesn't have an emblem yet and this emblem is given to the members here who are active and post occasionally in the club. I'll be bringing in some suggestions later on after I return from class, but if anyone has any suggestions on an emblem, show us! We may do some kind of voting if we do get a lot. lol.
I'll think of something and gladly contribute.
Awww! That's really nice of her! I'm so glad she understands your love for ponies and buys you some blind bags. :3
I know; I love her for it and I am glad to have her.
Here is some pics [taken via 3DS Camera!]! :D

Spoiler:

She surprised me with the 2014 Calendar today too! :o
Old March 7th, 2014 (07:10 AM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

I'm thinking how many posts we've made here should play a vital role on how achieve this club emblem, but would mean I'll have to go back to my first post and count every other posts after that.
Old March 7th, 2014 (05:29 PM).
Fairy Tale~
Child Of Christ
Community Supporter

I'll think of something and gladly contribute.

I know; I love her for it and I am glad to have her.

Spoiler:

That's a nice collection there :} All i have is a mini fluttershy figure and some mlp trading cards lol
But i only got into mlp this month so.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old March 8th, 2014 (12:10 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

"Somepony To Watch Over Me" is the next episode, everypony! Reminds me, I gotta catch up on the last episode. eep.

I know; I love her for it and I am glad to have her. :)

Spoiler:

I have the 2014 Calendar too! I kept 2012's and 2013's calendar because I really love the images on there, so I use them all as wall posters instead. :P

I have two blind bag figurines and a lot of pony figurines when they were featured in McDonalds. I wish they'd go back again so I can have a valid excuse to buy a happy meal lmaooo.

Quote originally posted by Pinkie-Dawn:
I'm thinking how many posts we've made here should play a vital role on how achieve this club emblem, but would mean I'll have to go back to my first post and count every other posts after that.
Not...necessarily. xD It's mostly up to me to decide who deserves it, not by how many posts they have. :P Don't worry about it, I know you do qualify for it. xD

Quote originally posted by Darkheart223:

That's a nice collection there :} All i have is a mini fluttershy figure and some mlp trading cards lol
But i only got into mlp this month so.
Not too early to get started on your collection, buddy. :D When I was getting started on MLP the first thing I did was ponify my computer with Twilight Sparkle. Then I went to Hot Topic and bought a Rainbow Dash necklace, in which I no longer have sadly. :(

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links