The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 8th, 2014, 12:35 AM
tehAgg

Advertise here
Totally spaced posting pics of my collection of things on here... OOPS

The Spitfire poster is hand-painted, while the other posters are prints.
The Lyra drawing was done by me completely in pen. :3

Spoiler:

Old March 8th, 2014, 08:41 AM
CureYoshiDarkness
Achtung! Panzer!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerva
I have the 2014 Calendar too! I kept 2012's and 2013's calendar because I really love the images on there, so I use them all as wall posters instead. I have two blind bag figurines and a lot of pony figurines when they were featured in McDonalds. I wish they'd go back again so I can have a valid excuse to buy a happy meal lmaooo.
First off...
Spoiler:

They are coming back! And they have LUNA, but where is Applejack!? This is an outrage!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerva
Not too early to get started on your collection, buddy. :D When I was getting started on MLP the first thing I did was ponify my computer with Twilight Sparkle. Then I went to Hot Topic and bought a Rainbow Dash necklace, in which I no longer have sadly.
Awww.... I have a second Rainbow Dash cm necklace I got from WeLoveFine.
If you want it, you can have it. Actually, that metal emblem give me an idea for the club emblem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehAgg View Post
Spoiler:

Good heavens! That is a lot of PONY. I have thirteen shirts in my dresser, I found and counted. Speaking of drawings I should go back to drawing ponies....don't know what stopped me? Probably life problems...

Old March 8th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by CureYoshiDarkness View Post
First off...
Spoiler:

They are coming back! And they have LUNA, but where is Applejack!? This is an outrage!!
Poor Applejack, looks like she really is worst pony.

Speaking of Applejack:

Spoiler:
She's gone really overboard of protecting Applebloom from the elements, even though she was perfectly fine by herself until AJ dropped in and accidentally got her to make a mess. Even Big Mac knows how paranoid AJ is regarding Applebloom's safety. I wasn't expecting a Chimera in the episode's climax, but it really got me sold. If we go by Pokemon logic, we can now confirm that Applebloom has a Sassy nature, as mentioned by Scootaloo. Also, dat song block. XD
Old March 8th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Nature: Brave
Time for my 2 in 1 spoiler! Finally up to date on the latest episodes. :)

Spoiler:
First off, there's the Breezies episode. It was nothing I would have expected! How many of you thought you'd expect the Mane 6 to turn into Breezies to help them, but I was more expecting of Fluttershy's visit to them. xD The Breezies are superly adorable and so huggable. Now there was a good reason why Fluttershy just wanted to keep them all so much!

inb4 a "breezies" maker appears around the internet and we'll be able to make our own breezies design. I really like the design of Seabreeze. At the end when he gave Fluttershy a flower made me shed a tear of happiness in my eye. <3

Spoiler:
Finally, we have Somepony To Watch Over Me. You can tell that the CMCs are growing up since they got permission to stay home alone while Applejack and the others had to deliver pies. But I mean, it was their first time staying alone, so it made sense that Applejack had to come in and check on her. I can relate to this because when I started my job back in December, I had to check on my little sister because it was her first time staying home alone and I had to text her every five minutes just to see if she took a shower, ate breakfast, did her homework. etc xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CureYoshiDarkness View Post
First off...
Spoiler:

RELEASE DATE PLEASE. My credit card is ready.
Old March 8th, 2014, 05:58 PM
Shhmew

Nature: Gentle
Oh gosh. I thought I was finally caught up after the Breezies episode but it seems another has already aired x.x Haven't watched that one, I may not get around to it for a few days.

But for the Breezies episode:
Spoiler:
They were all so cute! But kind of silly for mooching off of Fluttershy at the expense of possibly never being able to make it home. I liked the message that it's good to be nice, but you shouldn't let yourself be a doormat. :p And the mane six as breezies were sooooo cute hehe. All around a really good episode.

Also, all dat MLP merch! It's very cute~
Old March 10th, 2014, 04:57 PM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

You got a week to catch up, darling! :)

Still jelly of the pony merch from above. It's like...omg I just WANT IT.

Anyways, I wanted to go ahead and discuss something that's...also within the fandom. Anyone listen to brony music artists? If so, who do you listen to? I just listened to this song from a friend of mine and it's really amazing.

Old March 11th, 2014, 02:06 AM
Houndour2005

Maud Pie Summary

"After finding out that her sister, Maud, is planning a visit to Ponyville, Pinkie Pie is ecstatic and looks forward to her sister meeting her best friends, but the other ponies having trouble making friends with Maud after meeting her in person."

Last edited by Denny Hamlin; March 11th, 2014 at 01:54 PM.
Old March 11th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

So I guess Inky and Blinky Pie are not...really canon anymore? Or did I get their names wrong? Or Pinkie has yet another sister maybe? There's so much to speculate towards this episode. omg.
Old March 14th, 2014, 03:59 AM
Houndour2005

Brandnew clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogHOdGek0Og
Old March 15th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Sneaky Pebbles: MLP Edition

Spoiler:
Wow, Maud Pie is completely the exact opposite of Pinkie Pie: bland, boring, and a bit literal. I'm gonna side with Pinkie's friends at this one, because I really don't want to be friends with someone who is a bit of a bore, but sweet Celestia is she strong. I guess working on a rock farm gives you super strength. Maud's pet rock has surely brought Tom the Rock, from season 2, a bit of competition. This episode has only brought me to thinking of rock jokes, because that's the majority of the plot.
Old March 15th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

This episode answered some of my questions. :D

Spoiler:
I know Pinkie has two sisters, dating back from the CMC episode from season 1, Maud Pie seems to be one of the bland sisters who pretty much stayed at the Rock Farm almost all her life. Wow, she was a lot more hypnotized than Rarity and her "gigantic" diamond named Tom. xD

As Pinkie mentioned...inb4 rock jokes. xD

Overall, most of us can relate to this...we've all had at least one friend or one sibling who's bland and boring. I was once described as bland and boring before, and it's alright...people need to go a little deeper to know more about myself. ;)
Old March 16th, 2014, 06:28 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Today I stumbled upon a store nearby Palm Spring that sells Japanese merchandise, and it was selling TY Beanies of the Mane Six. Each cost $8, but I only bought Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy, because I'm saving my money for something else after buying a large Bowser plushie, which cost $59, from the same store. I'll buy the other three ponies eventually; can't leave the other elements of harmony hanging.
Old March 18th, 2014, 01:58 AM
Houndour2005

For Whom the Sweetie Belle's Toils Summary
"When Sweetie Belle becomes angry with Rarity for stealing her spotlight, she deliberately sabotages a costume for one of Rarity’s most elite clients. Later that night, Sweetie Belle is paid a visit by Luna in her dreams."
Old March 18th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Today I stumbled upon a store nearby Palm Spring that sells Japanese merchandise, and it was selling TY Beanies of the Mane Six. Each cost $8, but I only bought Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy, because I'm saving my money for something else after buying a large Bowser plushie, which cost $59, from the same store. I'll buy the other three ponies eventually; can't leave the other elements of harmony hanging.
Glad to see you are starting a collection of beanie ponies! $8 isn't that bad...compared to $10-12 bucks at other stores that I've seen. I'd go for that! Plus, that's $50 that I could spend as well. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndour2005 View Post
For Whom the Sweetie Belle's Toils Summary
"When Sweetie Belle becomes angry with Rarity for stealing her spotlight, she deliberately sabotages a costume for one of Rarity’s most elite clients. Later that night, Sweetie Belle is paid a visit by Luna in her dreams."
This is like "Sleepless in Ponyville" all over again, it seems...like how Scootaloo was paid a visit by Luna in her dreams as well. I really like how this is a Sweetie Belle/Rarity episode once again because we're overdue for one since season 2 I believe.
Old March 19th, 2014, 09:32 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Did anyone heard the news about a boy being bullied for bring his MLP backpack to school, and his parents told him not to bring it ever again? It's really tragic, and it shows how kids have no respect to good quality.
Old March 19th, 2014, 09:48 AM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Updated the news in the OP, guys. New Trixie Vinyl Figure is now available for pre-purchase on WeLoveFine. It looks...GORGEOUS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Did anyone heard the news about a boy being bullied for bring his MLP backpack to school, and his parents told him not to bring it ever again? It's really tragic, and it shows how kids have no respect to good quality.
I was going to bring this up yesterday but I was just... too infuriated about it. It was the school that prohibited him to bring the backpack, not the parents if I recall correctly. It's really frustrating that some schools nowadays are not taking as much action than they should to combat bullying and punishing the bullies themselves. Now they're just doing the complete opposite. It's also discriminating because they're not letting the boy express himself through his interests.

Social Media bronies are infuriated about this too, they even want to help the poor boy.

Last edited by Denny Hamlin; March 19th, 2014 at 09:57 AM.
Old March 19th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Brendino
#fpt2014

Nature: Quiet
18 days and 83 episodes later (plus the movie!), I figured I might as well sign up.

Username: Jamais
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy

Additional Information: For the longest time, I intentionally avoided My Little Pony, because I remember my sister watching some of the older generation stuff, and it was pretty bad. Well, that plus the fact that I'm a guy in his early 20s, so even though I knew it was popular with some people my age, the initial hurdle of just watching was tough to overcome.

A couple weeks ago though, something led me to looking up the names of the main characters on the show, and I figured that was as good a time as any to give it a shot. I wanted to give at least the first two episodes a look, and I was surprised how much I enjoyed them. It wasn't until I was up to the 7th or 8th episode that I realized it was 4 in the morning, and I was hooked. One of the things I've found myself enjoying the more I watch are the songs, with a number of them being quite catchy (I've already downloaded half a dozen of them to my iPod, haha).

As for my favorite pony of the Mane 6, I really liked Fluttershy from the beginning. I can relate to her character, and I'd say my personality is a mix between her and Twilight's, but I never find myself drawn to the lead character in shows, which is probably why I prefer Fluttershy. That, and her "I'd like to be a tree" line is one of my favorites from the series. Granted, I was probably half asleep when I first watched it, but I must've replayed that part 5 or 6 times before continuing with the episode.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: BUG // ROCK
Old March 19th, 2014, 10:41 PM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Well, well! I didn't realize you were a fan all this time! Welcome, Brendan~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamais
It wasn't until I was up to the 7th or 8th episode that I realized it was 4 in the morning, and I was hooked.
saaaaaaaaaaaaaame here bro. I think I stayed up till 6 am one night watching ponies, and I made it through halfway of season 1. It was well worth watching. xD It's also awesome to see someone who's a bigger music fan as myself too! What's your favorite?

Fluttershy kinda became a tree one time though!

Spoiler:
Old March 20th, 2014, 12:41 AM
Houndour2005

Here comes a teaser image.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Denny Hamlin; March 20th, 2014 at 09:43 AM. Reason: spoiler taaaags
Old March 20th, 2014, 12:02 PM
_Wolf_

Username: _Wolf_
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: RD [Rainbow Dash]
Additional Information: I found MLP because everyone in school was making fun of it, so I checked it out and fell in love with it!
Old March 20th, 2014, 02:48 PM
Brendino
#fpt2014

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Well, well! I didn't realize you were a fan all this time! Welcome, Brendan~
Well, it's only been for these past few weeks, but I wanted to wait to sign up until I got through all the episodes so I didn't spoil anything!

Quote:
saaaaaaaaaaaaaame here bro. I think I stayed up till 6 am one night watching ponies, and I made it through halfway of season 1. It was well worth watching. xD It's also awesome to see someone who's a bigger music fan as myself too! What's your favorite?
I've had both Pinkie's Smile Song and the Cafeteria Song from the Equestria Girls movie stuck in my head for the past few days now. My favorite though would probably be Winter Wrap Up, which is oddly appropriate right now for those of us in the northern hemisphere.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Fluttershy kinda became a tree one time though!

Spoiler:
Aha, I loved that callback- another one of my favorite moments so far.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: BUG // ROCK
Old March 20th, 2014, 09:47 PM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Good call on waiting. This club is full of spoilers because we discuss the new episodes every week. xD

My all-time favorites are Babs Seed and Pinkie Pie's Smile Song. Thanks to my bff he's the one that gets me every time he plays that song. xD Babs Seed is sooo catchy that I once had it as my phone ringtone one time. No shame whatsoever :D

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Wolf_ View Post
Username: _Wolf_
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: RD [Rainbow Dash]
Additional Information: I found MLP because everyone in school was making fun of it, so I checked it out and fell in love with it! ^^
Hi there Wolf! Great to see a fellow Rainbow Dash fan join. :D What is it that you like about the show aside from Rainbow Dash?
Old March 22nd, 2014, 07:39 AM
Houndour2005

It's time to look back at todays episode.

More CMC, Luna, Sapphire Shores and dream sequences.
Old March 22nd, 2014, 07:50 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

The Pony Princess of Second Bananas:

Spoiler:
Sweetie Belle is in a worse position than Luigi in terms of living in the shadow of an older sibling, to the point where she sabotages Rarity's headgear for Sapphire Shore to get her revenge. Thankfully, Luna made her change her ways by pulling a Christmas Carol on Sweetie's dream sequence. Like seriously, she could play the role for the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future all by herself, just like Jim Carrey from the last adaption of the story. My question is how was Luna able to get access to Rarity's side of the story of Sweetie Belle's birthday party while still inside Sweetie's head. Regardless, Luna's presence makes every episode better.
Old March 24th, 2014, 11:00 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
The last post of this page is MIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem... anyway...

Maudie Pie
Spoiler:
My bros and I simply loved and enjoyed this episode! This episode gave us a lot of laughs, which was really great! xD

Sweetie Belle
Spoiler:
This episode was kind of a 'meh' to me. Still, it was interesting to see Luna's dream and nightmare-ish powers. I wonder if she could actually let ponies see the future thru dreams, or were those just exaggerations. Rarity going nuts was hilariously scary. xD

Sponsored Links

Advertise here