The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 30th, 2013, 08:09 AM
DLMuerte
Knight of Time

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Jari

Airport I

"Crutches? I don't need... fine..."

Jari went towards the seating area. He had been informed that he had fifteen minutes till the plane arrived, and when it touched down in the Caribbean they would most likely switch out crutches for a special medical... boot... thing. He grunted, annoyed. Sitting down next to a blue haired person, who seemed to be about eighteen, he looked around. He wanted to do something; he wanted to move, or run, or something, just to move really. He was in the pits; not only was some guano insane Zoroark trying to hunt him down, he had just dispensed a large number of Knights and they would probably be after him too. He sighed. At least the people here had the decency to heal his Pokemon, although if they were really nice they would've given him a wheelchair.

He looked at the guy next to him, who seemed to be moving his fingers while having one hand read a book. It was, however, a surprise as the man moved his fingers faster. He heard wind and looked up, the storm was moving fast, seemingly at the same rate at this mans fingers. That meant... holy crap. He gulped. He should’ve known there were others. As they went faster and faster, he realized the fingers served as a form of acceleration- the speed of the storm’s movement did not match the speed of the fingers; rather, the fingers served the equivalent of a gas pedal in a car. At this speed... such a high speed... one could expect...

“Don't do it, idiot. You'll cause a tornado, you're going too fast.”

Rayn

The kid in crutches sat next to him as Rayn decided to read a book. The person next to him grunted, then sighed, and finally looked over. Rayn ignored him, and with a bit more concentration decreased the time that the storm moved. The kid next to him seemed to take notice. The storm moved faster. The kid muttered. "Don't do it, idiot. You'll cause a tornado, you're going too fast."

Rayn opened his eyes wide. “How the hell did you...”

The kid grinned, which Rayn would soon learn was his trademark grin. “Name’s Jari. Seems I’m not the only one with powers. You get dreams too?” His voice was barely audible, and people seemed to have left. He hadn’t noticed why yet; but neither had Rayn.

Rayn shuffled and became nervous. “A-a-are you delusional?” He shuffled in his black buttoned shirt, sleeves rolled up, and jeans, and controlled the speed of the storm with his mind; however, he lost a lot of control this way. “I dunno what you’re talking about!”

“Delusional?! Perhaps you’re in denial, but I’m onto it. Don’t worry, I’m not here to kill you-”

“Shut up. They are.” Rayn saw them from a distance. These guys again. He sighed. “Dammit.”

The Knights approached the duo quickly. “Did you not hear us? We are performing a search. We are looking for...”
The leader smacked him. “Idiot. These are them. Nice, one’s injured. Too bad it’s not the infamous Rayn.”

Rayn laughed. “Infamous, am I now? I think out of scum, dreck, s***head and all those others, this is my favorite!”

That Jari kid swiveled. “Infamous? Did I gain that title too, or do I have to start at the bottom?”

The Knight sighed. “You’re pretty infamous too, which is surprising for within 24 hours.”

Rayn looked at Jari. “Less than 24? Man, I wish I got there that fast.” He laughed. “No matter. Now, mister Adam, care to have any words before your utterly baffled?”

Adam snickered. “You remember my name, eh? Well, there won’t be any, because I won’t be!”
Rayn smirked. “Is that a challenge?! Well then, let’s do this. I know the drill, all civilians are outside of the airport. So I can dispose of you.” The winds reached gale force. There was very likely someone in a corner, viewing the battle.

Jari roared. “NO!” He struck Rayn across the face. “Last thing we need is a demolished airport and loads of attention. Let me handle this. Got it?”

Rayn sighed, rubbing his face. “No... I have another way of settling this. One of my least favorite ways, because it attracts both RDM and Knights. Let’s do this, old school.” He cracked his knuckles. “Let’s go, Fire.” Fire, the Charmeleon, jumped out of his PokeBall. Outside, Rayn let go of the power he held, letting the storm split.

Adam sneered. “Quite literal, Rayn. Quite.”

“Are you going to battle or what?!”

Adam groaned. “Fine. Let’s do this, Tranquill!”

Rayn signaled Jari. He whispered in a low voice. “Get over here. I’mma cause a distraction. Find someone to fly this plane out of here as a getaway.” He held such a low volume that the Knights ignored them as they talked strategy as well. “They won’t let us off with a battle. In fact... look, I think I can move this battle outside now that there is no storm, as long as you get the people to go. I’ll drop in after I finish, got it? At the moment I get on the plane, order the pilot to fly.”

“Why would he listen to a kid like me?!”

“I dunno. Bribe him or something, if he loses his job it’s not our fault! C’mon. hurry up!” Rayn returned to a normal volume as he looked back at the Knights. “Don’t you think we can let this battle outside? I wouldn’t want to accidentally cause something to break...” Rayn grinned devilishly as he grabbed an expensive decoration. He made motions as if he would drop it. “Besides, you should let normal passengers in. They’re innocent... and if not, I can’t guarantee the safety of the airport as a whole...”

“Don’t do it boss!”

“Yeah, you’re better than to crumble to that!”

“We’re in financial troubles already. We have to compensate for the gym and are on the brink of being labeled a terrorist organization, if we aren’t already. Let’s take this outside.”

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: Dave

rp corner lurker

activity levels: existent

now doing nanowrimo

Homestuck Fanclub

Old May 3rd, 2013, 06:20 AM
Garet
GhostFire

Stryker the Zoroark
Tokyo airport - What's goin' on around here?

~~~~~

Some of the humans in the airport were already clearing out at the mere sight of the Knights. A few seemed to be dialing numbers into their cell phones and calling the police, or friends, or someone, he didn't know. Stryker did know, though, that he couldn't let the Knights of Valor get ahold of the kid.

The Knight sighed. “You’re pretty infamous too, which is surprising for within 24 hours.”

Too? It's high time someone told me what it is with these kids. Sure, the one boy has powers, to do with fire and magma and rock. Why's the RDM wanting him, though? And what's with the other kid?

Jari roared. “NO!” He struck Rayn across the face. “Last thing we need is a demolished airport and loads of attention. Let me handle this. Got it?”

Stryker had been hanging back, watching the conversation with interest. It was only when he heard the winds outside reach gale force before they died down within moments, that Stryker put two and two together. Oh, snap, not another one. Shuffling back a few yards, to where the humans couldn't hear his words, and turning slightly away, the 'tourist' dialed Surge's number. When the Raichu answered, Stryker said hurriedly, "I may need backup. There're Knights at th' airport here, along with my target and another special kid. I don't know how many more Knights will show up, or even if any more will, but I'm not lettin' them get ahold of the boys."

Surge's voice sounded a little puzzled. "You do realize that not every RDM agent uses tech, right?"

"Just get someone here as soon as you can!" Stryker snapped in a low voice, then hung up.

“Don’t do it boss!”

“Yeah, you’re better than to crumble to that!”

“We’re in financial troubles already. We have to compensate for the gym and are on the brink of being labeled a terrorist organization, if we aren’t already. Let’s take this outside.”

The 'tourist' turned and hurried away, stopping a minute later as he turned a corner and saw no other humans. A brief wave of magenta energy flowed over him, and the Persian turned back to find the humans again, keeping an eye on the tracking signal coming from the boy's bug.
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Edmund

"Girly!" The shout was reasonable enough, of course, but for god's sake he was tired of having to move so much. Having to deal with humans was simply so annoying. She turned to look at him. She looked at the injuries on his person and tilted her head.

"What's happened to you Eddy?" The airy voice that she asked this with seemed only mildly concerned. Edmund knew better of course. The other one was nearby. Anybody with half a sensor could tell there was power trying to mingle on this little boat. If lil ol' him got caught in the crossfire this soon, well, that would just be no good, wouldn't it?

"Got inta' one o' 'dem fistfights with thee ceiling. Psychics, ya know?"

Slowly, she nodded, looking at something over his head. Oh, what was this? Ami had never... well, the women was not omnipotent after all. Whatever it was, he would understand it soon enough.

And it most certainly was an it.

Lucian

Lucian cocked his head slightly to the right, looking at Quin now as though he were an interesting fly on a wall. As the male passed him, Lucian smiled. "Perhaps you need to realize your state in the world is lower than you think, you users and shakers." He turned to look outside and sighed. "After all, if you really had much to offer the world, to save it with, you wouldn't be here right now, scrounging for power."

He glanced at Randy only once more. "That was something, for the sake of your life, that you should not mess with. She has very few forgiving bones in her body, that Champion of ours. Then, he vanished, leaving Etzli to grunt with irritation.

Ponce.

Zoran

From near Ash's safe hold, Zoran continued to tilt her head softly to the right. Something was approaching. Well, quite a few somethings were approaching. She took a deep breath and let out a tiny sigh. Then she gave Ash a smile. She knew precisely what the woman was thinking, always had. She was contemplating the many ways she could turn Van into a Vulpix throw pillow if she so much had spat ashes near her person. Despite her isolation, she had always kept up to date, a relief for such a person. She knew what Zoran thought about every time her fingers stroked Van's fur.

Thankfully, she still kept a little of her meekness from before to not say it.

"I'm Ash, kit," the woman proclaimed with an arrogant smirk worthy of the gods. "And I'm here because of her." She jerked her thumb at Zoran, who almost giggled. "You are too, I'm thinking."

Zaria, who had taken to floating over Edmund's head, let out a groan. "Ash!"

The girl only shrugged and smirked again, calmly looking out where her Charizard was still swooping over the boat. Whatever it was that was exciting her, it was wildly interesting. Maybe a familiar scent? Or a new one?

Zoran couldn't help but laugh now. Whatever it was, Ash would probably blow it up.

Old May 6th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Sir Quincy Marley

Quin chuckled at that. Scrounging for power? Yeah right. He turned to Lucien and shook his hand.

"Well played sir. But might I suggest two things. First, do not chastise others when you are in fact doing the same thing, and secondly, you might want to make sure that the person you are accusing is actually guilty. Make sure they are whom you believe them to be. But yes, you are of course right in this case. Yet also so very wrong. Good day my dear friend!" he said, turning and walking away now, scaping out of Lucien's earshot before pulling out a phone and dialing a number.

"Yes. Hello sir Draco. I have an assignment for you. I would like you to find out as much information as possible about someone. No, not him. Not him either! No, most certainly not! No... I want information about a man named Lucien. He... Seems to be a very skilled opponent, and I would be utterly foolish not to take my own advice..." he said softly into the phone. "Well hop to it then! I have important business to attend to! ... ... ... No, you most certainly won't. Do NOT come here, that is an order! Alright. Take care my friend. Victory comes to those with the heart to take it, no matter what the cost."

Randy Greyson Jr.

"Champion?" he said, getting up to his feet and looking around. He spotted the disdain on his new pokemon's face and scowled.

"Humph, don't worry, this little partnership won't take long to end. just until I get stronger than everyone else. won't take long until I catch some pokmon to replace you. Return." he said, returning the dragon. He had to move, he had to think. He was going to beat that girl, and that punk Quin! And Thomas! Everyone!

"Attention Passengers, we will reach port in ten minutes, please have your tickets ready."

Perfect. He headed to his room and grabbed his bag next.

Van

"Of course I am. But don't mind me. I won't hurt her. Not like I could anyways." she said with disdain. The women was arrogant, and that made Van annoyed. Power or not, she was stil just a human. But a powerful one. One easy to upset. She needed to stay on her toes.

"Anyways, I am leaving once we get off the ship. I have other things to do." she said boredly.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

Lucian

It took all of his power not to laugh. Really, such a silly boy that was. He smiled to himself as he walked and began to hum.

Lucian! He paused and sighed, twining a lock of hair around his finger. Oh, now this was a treat. Get back here quick! He nodded, even though no one could see it, and began to walk. He only had a vague idea of the goings-on beyond a mission, but if Morty could put aside their feud long enough for him to be concerned, he simply had to take a looksee.

Sure that he was properly alone, he vanished, reappearing at a newsstand as casually as if he had walked there. The newspaper was already updated. Picking it up, Lucian stared. Then he cursed, the noise too soft to hear by human ears. He looked at the sky and snarled, a vicious and certainly not human sound. For a moment, in a way he normally did not, Lucian reminded himself that he was certainly not bound to petty standards.

He crouched and leaped, finding himself floating above the heads of the world below. People looked and screamed and he ignored them. His body trembled in midair as the paper floated harmlessly to the ground below. "So... X," he whispered. "This is your choice. I suppose that's fair." He laughed and his purple eyes flickered pink. "Doesn't mean I forgive it."

In the sunlight, the headline glimmered. Shay Prodigy Speaks Against Faction War.

He would kill Xavier one day. Him and that pet of his.

Zoran

"Ash," Zoran murmured softly. "Stop bullying her. She's cute." She's mine. Already, that thought was poisoning her thinking. She knew Van was free, she knew it in a conscious part of her mind. Already however, just like Doom and Ash and Zaria and even Lucian, Van was already a part of the... pack? Group? Not family, never family. Family was a bad, evil word. It meant all sorts of betrayals. Even Zaria, who was a sister, was not family because that didn't exist.

Ash gave her such a pout that it actually made Zoran squirm. Ash didn't pout. She just did not. It was weird. "You like a fox more than me." Her eyebrow raised. "A stalker fox at that."

"Ash!" She put Van down and gave the other girl a scowl. It was unlike her, but way too many things had happened today for her chirpiness to kick itself back into high gear. Besides, Ash hated when Zoran was chipper, Arceus knew why. Edmund trotted over to them and plopped down, sleeping instantly next to her foot. "We have better things for you to fuss about."

"Like?"

Zoran waved a dismissive hand. "Lucian was here for example."

"Bollocks."

She ignored her. "There are too many war factions centering on this little boat." She spoke these words casually, but she glanced at Van for only a moment. Then she turned back to the sea. "That boy that Mister Theo wants me to play with... he's so boring. And the boring ones need to be destroyed."

"At least he's not Shay," Ash remarked, giving Van a small, amused smile. She would leave the creature alone. Zoran insisted after all.

Zoran only shook his head. "Shay isn't boring."

Old May 15th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Nideous

Van

Van just gave Ash a piercing stare. Hm... Seems she had been found out. Well, better to come clean now. That way they couldn't get mad at her later for lying to them. But still, WHY did she even care what they thought? They were only humans after all.

"Alright fine! For Arceus sake, stop LOOKING at me like that you batty old blind moron! God, it's worse than Trigger! I am a member of the RDM, sent here to follow and moniter some stupid boy. I just happened to find Zoran here. My orders don't include capturing her, or even him. Just to make sure you guys are the real deal. There, I told you, now stop staring, god, you're making my fur itch!" she said, complaining vehemently at Ash as she sat down and began to scratch her neck in true canine fashion. "I mean, seriously, I already said I wasn't going to try to hurt either of you, what more do you want from me? Sheesh, you humans always give me a headache."

She continued in that vein for a time before sighing and shaking her head. "... And if it's not too much to ask I have to go check in now. Humph, can I trust you two not to blow my cover to the rest of the bloody boat? Damn human things, too small..." she said, walking away, her tails drooping as she rambled on about boats now, muttering angrily to herself.

"Hello sweety!" was the excited cry, and Van was suddenly flattened, hugged by the ever present Winny.

"Get offa me you great fool! God, you're almost as bad as she is!" the startled vulpix cried, barking at her in a very uncharacteristic manner. This confused Winny. Van was usually so calm on a mission.

"What happened darling?" Winny asked, pulling Van to her paws and petting her, eliciting a growl from the vulpix.

"I am not your darling! but we have problems. I think Red is more than a stupid Knight... and there is more. another one of them appeared on the boat. i'm following her too. and the one I was supposed to follow just threw himself overboard. but I know he'll be fine. He's out there, I felt him. But that's not the concern. a lot of powrs have gathered here... makes my fur itch." Van said, still scratching her neck. Winny nodded gravely. What Van did not know was that this inherent ability to sense poers was precisely why she had been chosen for this mission. Poor Van was being used, and in the end when she was no longer needed she would be abandoned. and then who knew what she would do. Winny already knew that the stress from being betrayed by the RDM would snap her mind pretty badly. She hadn't quite been stable, not since that fire had killed her old trainer and the rest of her friends. Hm...

"Hey Vanny, you want my help on this?" Winny offered concernedly.

"Oh NO! I do not want some psycho stalker following me around! Arceus above, I can do this on my own! I'm not a kit anymore damn it!" Van said with annoyance.

"I never said that, but this is your first solo mission, I don't want you to mess up..." Winny said. Van huffed softly, knowing she already had.

"I gotta go." was all she said, walking back towards the two human girls she was traveling with.

Thomas Elias Brown
Trista Mermayin

"Finaly! Land!" Thomas said, collapsing on the beach, smiling happily. His two pokemon looked at him curiously, and Esper nuzzled his hand.

"A boat a boat!" Trista cried, pointing at the boat, were people were aready disembarking. Thomas just kept laying in the sand, relaxing.

"Hey, get up! You gotta show me around! Come on Great One, we gotta go see stuff!" Trista said, tugging on his arm like a child.

"Trista, this is a vacation city, the important thing is to relax!" Thomas said, "We'll have plenty of time for that later!" he said. After a while, he slowly got up, yawning and drifting over to the boat. He waved at Quin, who grinned and waved back.

"Capital place, the big blue, is it not my friend?" Quin said, clapping a hand down on Thomas's shoulder.

"Eh, it was alright." Thomas said, laughing. Quin looked at Trista, who raised her hands and hid behind Thomas.

"Well, i'll leave you to it then my friend. Make sure to retrieve your bag from another friend of mine. I shall see you when I see you!" Quin said jovially. With that he walked away.

"I don't like him Great One! He stinks of human lies!" Trista said. Thomas sighed.

"For the last time, call me Thomas!" he said exasperatedly.

Old May 18th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

Ash

Ash chuckled, watching Zoran's expression twist from irritated back to that playfully innocent thing it tended to be. What a silly Vulpix was trailing her important person. It just didn't understand. Maybe once it stayed with them a while, she would. Oh well, it wasn't important right now, what that fox was thinking. She would be Zoran's new friend, and that was that.

"I wonder how I can stare at something I can't see," she commented to Zoran with a smirk as Van left them. Zoran giggled and Ash felt her heart lift. She would protect that expression, that look of genuine joy, from anyone, even...

Her fists clenched.Stupid old man...

"Ash?" Zoran was standing by what she guessed was the way downstairs. Zaria floated beside her, arms around her neck. She could tell that much, always.

"I will let you see the ones you love, someday."

"Ash~" Zoran called again. "If you don't get over here, I'll jump you!"

Ash grinned. "Not if I get you first!" She lunged and Zoran bolted. Doom barked from up ahead, making Ash grin wider. Found her! "You can't escape!"

"Already did~"

Zoran

Sparx pawed at her leg as she hid, making the girl put a finger to her lips. Her Shinx gave a snort and plopped the bag at her feet. Doom whuffed softly, Edmund still fast asleep on his back. Zoran smiled again and crept into the crowd of people exiting the ship.

Ash needed to stop worrying about her, honestly. Her fingers tightened on the bag's strap. She would be okay, perfectly okay.

"Oh... it's hot." She dropped the other person's bag and disappeared into a bathroom. "Too hot to wear any of this... at all!" Zoran rummaged for lighter clothes in her own satchel and came up with a tank top and black shorts. She rolled her eyes at her reflection. "White looks ugly on me."

"Nothing looks ugly on you." Ash grabbed Zoran by the waist and dragged her into the crowd. She didn't flail until they met fresh air, and only when the flying Charizard touched gently down on the sand. Ash set her down gently to face the large creature. Carrie tried to smile, but ended up wincing as Zoran's eyes followed her flaming tail.

Zoran glanced back at her, unsettled, then swallowed. It wasn't Carrie's fault. She wouldn't do anything. She was a good girl, who only fought for Ash. Zoran took one step forward, then another. Zaria was already sitting lazily on the Pokemon's back, waving at her. Zoran placed a tan hand on Carrie's bowed head and relaxed. "... Hi Carrie."

Her hands shook, but she didn't let them go even when Carrie exhaled hot air from her snout.

Ash sighed in relief.

Lucian

He touched down in a world that was cold and sterile.

In it, a small girl slept, her white hair fluttering to invisible wind. She did not move, her chest barely rose and fell. Around her, Pokeballs spun.

Lucian smiled at the little girl. "Alyssa," he intoned softly. "Alyssa Meridian. The world is waiting for you to wake."

She did not stir and he pushed his glasses on his nose. "Alyssa," he repeated, and his eyes glowed pink. He reached out a hand to her head, only to find it pushed away. He tutted. "Come now, Zephyr, sealing her in this manner is so crude of you. She is needed, Zephyr. And now that we have her, we will continue to do so... neh, Brie?"

There was a soft, single footstep and Lucian grinned. "You aren't going to make it easy are you? Good... I need someone to rip apart.

He turned and lunged forward, meeting an invisible attacker with a blast of white.

???

She was scared.

Old May 21st, 2013, 11:26 AM
Nideous

Thomas Elias Brown
Trista Mermayin
Chapter 2: Back on track!

Thomas smiled and looked around. He wasn't interested in this resort town, as he had told everyone trying to get him to try the food, seel him some over priced tourist junk, anything and everything they could think of to pawn off on the dumb American tourists. Not that Trista was helping matters. She would oooh and awe over everything, and pick it up and show Thomas. Then there was Esper, who helpfully meowed at anything she happened to miss. The ONLY one that was behaving was Volt! And Volt was the one that he had expected the MOST trouble out of. The electrike was huddled against his leg, actually, growling at anyone that got too close.

"Trista, TRISTA! For Arceus sakes, stop gawking at everything! We gotta get to the boat!" he said, shaking his head. Why oh why was the fish girl so trying? He felt Esper in his mind, soothing him and calming him.

"Patience Thomas. She's ----- ---- a human ---- before. ---- concentrate -- our ------- right now. We ----- have to find D-----." Esper said in his mind, etting out a cat like giggle as Trista brought him a piece of coral,

"Oh, lookit lookit! Isn't it pretty? I made this! Oooh, here, it's mine, so i'ma give it to you!" she said, dumping the coral into his hands

"Hey! You gotta pay for that!" the shop keeper said, running over and snatching it from Thomas;s hands.

"HEY! No stealing mister! Or i'll have to-" Trista shouted back, prompting a shouting match between her and the man. Thomas sighed and shook his head as Volt growled and began to bark.

"Oh god..." he said softly as a police man on a horse approached.

"What's going on here?" the officer said.

"These Americans were stealing ym merchandise!" the shop keeper said angrily.

"Nononono! He stole my coral! I made it myself!" she said.

"Trista..." Thomas said softly. Volt yapped and barked angrily, growling, sparks running down his fur.

"See? This ***** is crazy! Get them out of here!" the shop keeper said angrily.

"*****? Stupid land dweller, I am the Princess of the sea! I will not tolerate an attitude from a lowly worm like you!" she said angrily, her eyes flashing. Thomas shivered, watching as she summoned a terrible wave, smashing it down on the man. The cold water smothering him again, and he coughed and squirmed hard unable to breath.

"Thomas? Did you hear me?"

Hey, you gotta pay for that!" the shop keeper said. Thomas blinked and looked down, seeing the coral. Trista looked angry, but Thomas hurried and moved in front of her.

"Y-yeah, of course. One second." he said, fumbling in his pocket for some change. His heart was pounding, and he could barely see straight as he paid for the coral.

"H-hey! You don't have to pay for that! I made it myself!" Trista said, stomping her foot.

"Yeah, but it's easuier this way." Thomas said softly. Volt growled and barked loudly. Thomas had a splitting head ache now, and the world was spinning around him. He looked up, feeling a spike in his neck, very clearly spotting a charizard with two people riding it. Was that the future or the present? Why was it important? He had no clue, but it felt so very similar to him. He wobbled a bit, Volt barking and yapping incessantly. He felt Esper rub against his leg suddenly, and Volt bounding around him. Trista and the shop keeper were bickering about the orgins of coral, and she was telling him about being the Princess of the sea. He felt a hand on his shoulder, and turned to see the officer, giving him a worried look.

"You ok son?"

"Thomas?"

"Hey, kid, you alright?"

"Yeah... I got a headache... I need somewhere to rest... This is too much." he said.

"I can tell. but a trainer's gotta get used to all this. Why don't you and your girl friend come with me?" the man said in a friendly voice, putting a hand on Trista. MAN that girl had lungs. Clearly she was startled, and she let out an ear piercing shriek.

Old May 24th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Zoran

There was an ear-piercing shriek not too far away and Zoran, who was in deep concentration in examining Carrie's claws, jumped away. She turned toward the noise, expecting a fight or a possible chance to torture someone. Instead, Carrie's claws reflexively wrapped themselves around her in an embrace, pulling her away from potential danger. She giggled. "Are you worried about me?" The Pokemon snorted, then nuzzled her hair. Sparx laughed at this from where she lay in the sand. "You aren't helping, silly cat."

"I'm not sorry." Sparx yawned, rolling onto her back. Doom barked at her, placing his nose on her stomach. She yelped and rolled over, glowering hotly at him.

Ash chuckled at them both. "Carrie's always been a bit jumpy you know?" Ash stretched. "Where's that pretty fox of yours?"

"I'll find her," Zaria volunteered, swooping off to go hunt down the Vulpix. Granted, she probably couldn't be seen by the critter, but it would be nice to know where she was so Zoran knew and could go find her. She couldn't really get why her sister was already fond of such a nasty creature, especially since it kind of made her skin crawl to be near her. However, Zoran was usually okay with this stuff, for an idiot.

Zoran waved at her and looked at Ash. "Are you going to abandon me now?"

Ash rolled her eyes. "Hardly. I'm going to protect you and see what made that ridiculous noise. I'll be back, all right?" Zoran nodded and Ash walked away, cheerfully whistling a tune of her own.

Ash

Man there was quite a ruckus over here. What, did someone tick off the gods or something? The wet sand squished under her feet and she sighed. Opening her eyes, they quickly shined bright blue and examined the area.

Woah. Hello there. Potential all up the wazoo. That guy, he was a guy right? He was all over the place with whatever was wrong with him. Geezum gosh. Zoran's power controlled her and it wasn't this unnoticed. The thing would practically lash out at anyone, the kid included. It had no focus, no... purpose. Geez...

The girl was much more controlled... even if her emotions were what it was latched to. It looked like the ocean. She supposed they were lucky the island hadn't been sunk by now. She could get away of course, but why bother?

Ash let out a chuckle. Seemed like fun... or at least fun to destroy. Zoran would have a field day. She walked over to the boy, Thomas, and winked at the nearby Espeon. "Kiddo, is that your girl making all that racket? She's bein' a right pain in the rear end. Mind if I shut her up a little?" Her grin was growing wider and wider, almost enough to make Riley poke her little furry head out.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links