Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games
Reload this Page "Respect is earned, not inherited or purchased." (Assassin's Creed)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Old September 17th, 2013 (09:59 PM).
& having to receive it

Assassin's Creed is a video game series based on historical events, and it is published by Ubisoft. These games are available throughout many consoles, including PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and the Wii U. Have any of you played these games before? If so, then what games have you played? What's your favorite game from the series? Who is your favorite assassin? o:

As for myself, I love AC! It's like Legend of Zelda, but with more realistic story lines. My favorite AC game would have to be Assassin's Creed II. I just love how they introduced us to the protagonist, and it was awesome to be able to see him grow into one of the world's greatest assassins right before our eyes. The storyline was great, and it always kept me on my toes. My favorite assassin is Connor. I'm a big fan of his ruthlessness. Ezio Auditore is my second favorite. He is the exact opposite of Connor, since he always gives it a second thought before taking down his targets and he always manages to keep himself cool.
Old September 17th, 2013 (10:34 PM).
naughty biscotti
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
I love Conner! I like his innocence and how he ends up being just a tool to be played by everybody - I think it helps teach a lesson that it's important to know yourself and what you are and where you belong.
#363 Spheal
Supporter Collab January 2015
mod of nothing
paired to Axeliira
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links