Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old November 12th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Servine7
grass type lover

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Heys guys im snivy7 im new here just joined to this great community and i have something to ask to some of u. Im now im new and all but i decided to make my own pokemon hack!, i've played and watched alot of pokemon hacks. I need alot of help thats why i need people to help me anyone could help me you don't have to be a expert. i want to make a hack about ash's journey to sinnoh or to hoenn, orange island u guys chose! and give ideas to make a good hack!. if u have any ideas just message me or write i'll reply to all well im snivy7
Old November 12th, 2012, 08:38 PM
halcyonic
new megas r op
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Hello Snivy, it'll be better if you elaborate what kind of help you need in hacking. I'm MidnightShine aka Mid, a novice hacker too!

Sorry but if you're thinking of asking for my help, I'm incapable of giving any help, but I can give support XD You should check out what Emulation has to offer & get yourself a mentor at the Adoption Center, but there's a catch if you're applying for a ROM hacking mentor tho......

Why not browse thru PC's wide variety rather than focusing on ROM hacking only? You might get sick of it. From forum games to tech discussion, there's plenty of boards for you to post in, just don't spam, we don't appreciate spam. We've also got lots of friendly members in our friendly community, you should get to know them ^6!

Happy hacking~! Don't hesitate to contact me anytime!

~Mid~

Last edited by halcyonic; December 6th, 2012 at 03:44 AM.
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Servine7
grass type lover

thanks for the advice and my first supporter!
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Hikamaru
now i'm on the outside
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by snivy7 View Post
Heys guys im snivy7 im new here just joined to this great community and i have something to ask to some of u. Im now im new and all but i decided to make my own pokemon hack!, i've played and watched alot of pokemon hacks. I need alot of help thats why i need people to help me anyone could help me you don't have to be a expert. i want to make a hack about ash's journey to sinnoh or to hoenn, orange island u guys chose! and give ideas to make a good hack!. if u have any ideas just message me or write i'll reply to all well im snivy7
Hello Snivy, Hikari here.

Welcome to PC, the biggest friendliest Pokemon forum in the universe. A budding hacker I see? Well, I don't have any skills there nor can I help you but our Emulation section will show you everything you need to know for hacking.

We also have loads of other places you can post in too, since we need to take a little stroll out of our specialty every now and then. Also, we're a big forum so there's loads of people you can talk to.

Have fun and we wish you good luck on any hacks.

- Hikari10
Old November 12th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Fuyuki~
Booted out - don't be like me!

Welcome to PC. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Pretty much all of us here are friendly~

Old December 6th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyuki~ View Post
Pretty much all of us here are friendly~

Except me >:D lol JK! Enjoy your stay here, yah?
Old December 6th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Triston1zn
GYM LEADER

Nature: Calm
WELCOME SNIVY!!

I'm also aspiring to make my own hack, and since you're starting out, I suggest checking out the tutorials section under emulation....it will give you all you need to get started!

Plan out your story first as well as your story progression and then attempt the hack itself!

All the best mate

VM me if you ever want to chat...

Oh and if you need a mentor to show you around PC, why not sign up for one?....it's really helpful!
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Zeyon
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkish Purple View Post
Except me >:D lol JK! Enjoy your stay here, yah?
LIKEWISE! I'm a mega jerk.. Rawr.. >.> Hate me yet? No? Bleh.. I failed. Lol. I kid. Welcome to the group, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

HeartGold, Black, and Black 2 FC's Coming Soon!
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:58 AM
imevil
Biggest Scyther Fan
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Hey Snivy, a new hacker it looks like. You will find all the tools and help you need in the emulation section. Hope I will be able to play a hack of yours in the future!
Chalenges:
Ruby Solo Run (Blaziken)-Complete!
Soul Silver Monotype Flying- COMPLETE
Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
ULTIMATE MONOTYPE WATER!
Fire Red (COMPLETE) -> Crystal (COMPLETE) -> Emerald (COMPLETE) -> Platinum(COMPLETE -> Black 2

Hunger Games Challenge- District 8: Ruby 2/8

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here