The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Advertise here

Old November 14th, 2012, 05:04 PM
SamuJake
I beat Red when I was 8' bro.

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
Although most people don't like TV advertisements, when it's Pokemon, I'm sure we can at least enjoy the ad a little bit. For me, my personal favourite Pokemon ad is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZLGBbUkluw

Feel free to either post a link to the ad or just say what one it was.
Old November 14th, 2012, 05:06 PM
PiemanFiddy
Spreader of the T-Virus

Yellow is one of my favorite ads... doesn't top the one I saw for Black 2 and White 2 though. The visual effects are just amazing.. and it really goes into detail :D
Old November 14th, 2012, 05:08 PM
SamuJake
I beat Red when I was 8' bro.

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiemanFiddy View Post
Yellow is one of my favorite ads... doesn't top the one I saw for Black 2 and White 2 though. The visual effects are just amazing.. and it really goes into detail :D
I keep seeing that add on TV all the time, haha. One of the reasons why I made this add. Only reason why I dislike seeing the Pkmnb/w2 add is because I haven't got the game yet and I want it so bad.
Old November 14th, 2012, 05:14 PM
PiemanFiddy
Spreader of the T-Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuJake View Post
I keep seeing that add on TV all the time, haha. One of the reasons why I made this add. Only reason why I dislike seeing the Pkmnb/w2 add is because I haven't got the game yet and I want it so bad.

It's taunting you. Don't let it taunt you, heheh.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here