The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Old November 14th, 2012, 09:30 AM
sunshinesan
Pokesho fan

Nature: Bold
I was in the Battle Subway and I sent out my Nidoking, opponent sends out his Porygon2. I get off an Earth Power and deal about 60ish percent. I eat a Psychic and lose about 60. My SDef drops. I kill it with another Earth Power. He then sends in a Porygon-Z. I Earth Power and it deals 90 percent damage. The Porygon-Z then fires off a Adaptability Hyper Beam at my weakened, SDef dropped Nidoking. I cringed at the sight of its demise.

What are some of the brutal hits you remember dealing or being on the receiving end?

Currently playing as of 10/26/2012: POKEMON WHITE 2
FC: 3826 6533 5813
Crazy Shenanigans - Click Me
Old November 14th, 2012, 05:31 PM
PiemanFiddy
Spreader of the T-Virus

Flare Blitz + Maxed Attack + Attack EV's + Rhyperior = Absolute Rape.

I know it's a Rock/Ground type, but that move/status combination absolutely decimated him. He was only like 4 levels below me too.
Old November 15th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Cassino

Given: Absol: Swords Dance → Swords Dance → Superpower → Sucker Punch everything else.
I don't recall what I've taken.
DA | YT | If you found an AK with green plastic furniture and an MP5 with a straight mag on your desk when you woke up this morning, that means you've had too much vodka, sausage and this music last night.
Old November 15th, 2012, 01:23 PM
#isthenumbersign

Nature: Sassy
I love boosting with Quiver Dance and then using Petal Dance or some other move (with Liligant). By itself there's not much power, but I can easily take out even like Flying or Fire types with it.

I seem to recall getting hit by a lot of Fire Blasts from Hydreigon, which killed my team.
Old November 15th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Mithel_Celestia
Alluring Illusion

Nature: Modest
Here is the most brutal attack i have given to double, triple opponents:

Typhlosion's Eruption at Full Health(150) + STAB(*1.5) + Fire Gem(*1.5) + Sun Weather Boost(*1.5) + Cherrim's Flower Gift(*1.5) + Cherrim's Helping Hand(*1.5) = Magma Apocalypse!!!! (1139.0625 Total Base Power)

The Boosts could increase it's power to an extent that it will knock out all that receive it and send a max Hp Blissy to critical health in one hit. That is pure devastation.

Trainer Data:
Full Name: Mithel "Myth" Celestia
Hometown: Lacunosa Town
Trainer class: Ranger, Psychic, Deceiver*
Specializes in: Dark, Psychic-Types

*Deceiver (Japanese: 奇術師 Illusionist) is a type of trainer class who specializes in Illusions and deceptive tactics to take advantage of their opponents. They are tricksters and tend to disguise themselves as another trainer class to deceive challenging trainers, but soon break off of it as soon as they are found. They tend to use annoyer and stall tactics such as Embargo and Swagger along with bulky and fast Dark-types like Zoroark and Umbreon to give trainers a hard time during battle.
Old November 16th, 2012, 06:34 AM
sunshinesan
Pokesho fan

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithel_Celestia View Post
Here is the most brutal attack i have given to double, triple opponents:

Typhlosion's Eruption at Full Health(150) + STAB(*1.5) + Fire Gem(*1.5) + Sun Weather Boost(*1.5) + Cherrim's Flower Gift(*1.5) + Cherrim's Helping Hand(*1.5) = Magma Apocalypse!!!! (1139.0625 Total Base Power)

The Boosts could increase it's power to an extent that it will knock out all that receive it and send a max Hp Blissy to critical health in one hit. That is pure devastation.
Yes, this is the kind of post I was looking for, lol.
That is sick.
inb4,

"Although the circumstances would be nearly impossible, a level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Huge Power or Pure Power, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba or Yanma that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal over 210,000,000 damage."

which is still awesome in its own right, but I'm looking for real situations ppl actually went through.

Currently playing as of 10/26/2012: POKEMON WHITE 2
FC: 3826 6533 5813
Crazy Shenanigans - Click Me
Old November 16th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Cassino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithel_Celestia View Post
Cherrim's Flower Gift(*1.5)
It's worth noting that Flower Gift increases attack, while Eruption is a special move.
Old November 17th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Mithel_Celestia
Alluring Illusion

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassino View Post
It's worth noting that Flower Gift increases attack, while Eruption is a special move.
Oh...well...that was a fail for me, but power is still high enough.

Before you mentioned this, I had no idea about it. I'll be changing my sun team's format soon.

Trainer Data:
Full Name: Mithel "Myth" Celestia
Hometown: Lacunosa Town
Trainer class: Ranger, Psychic, Deceiver*
Specializes in: Dark, Psychic-Types

*Deceiver (Japanese: 奇術師 Illusionist) is a type of trainer class who specializes in Illusions and deceptive tactics to take advantage of their opponents. They are tricksters and tend to disguise themselves as another trainer class to deceive challenging trainers, but soon break off of it as soon as they are found. They tend to use annoyer and stall tactics such as Embargo and Swagger along with bulky and fast Dark-types like Zoroark and Umbreon to give trainers a hard time during battle.
Old November 17th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Hikamaru
sociopathic
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Wild Audino using Double-Edge always seems to take away a huge chunk of my HP, even fainting my Pokemon in some cases unless if I'm using something resistant to Normal.

Not to mention STAB makes it more threatening when I'm fighting those pink nurses.
Old November 17th, 2012, 04:57 AM
imevil
Biggest Scyther Fan
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Volcarona after few Quiver Dances is deadly.
Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
ULTIMATE MONOTYPE WATER!
Fire Red (COMPLETE) -> Crystal (COMPLETE) -> Emerald (COMPLETE) -> Platinum(COMPLETE -> Black 2

Hunger Games Challenge- District 8: Ruby 2/8

Old November 17th, 2012, 01:26 PM
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Nature: Lonely
Adaptability Hyper Beam from Porygon-Z is most lethal attack I know of.

I just trained a Modest Volcarona with 2/21/31/31/31/31 IVs and EV trained. Depending on the enemies first pokemon, Volcarona sets up 1-3 Quiver Dances, and then Chesto-Rests off the damage to start a full-health sweep.

Sponsored Links