The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Discussions & Debates

Notices

Discussions & Debates The place to go for slightly more in-depth topics. Discussions and debates about the world, current events, ideas, news, and more.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted December 24th, 2012 (08:15 PM).
ShinyUmbreon189
Never go full retard

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by von Weltschmerz View Post
Not exactly "cure" but it fights metastasis and retards the growth of tumors and the such. Unlike other chemo drugs, it is selective and destroys only cancerous cells as opposed to healthy ones.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...hers-find.html
Thank you, I didn't exactly mean it "cured" it, I just couldn't find a valid way to explain it. God, it's such a thrill arguing with people on Serebii because anything I or anyone else says they bat it down as not valid information even if we post links. You guys got a clue why they're like this? I know I shouldn't of brough it here but they're making me really confused.

Old Posted December 25th, 2012 (04:39 PM).
Rain Dancer
Wanderer

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
Thank you, I didn't exactly mean it "cured" it, I just couldn't find a valid way to explain it. God, it's such a thrill arguing with people on Serebii because anything I or anyone else says they bat it down as not valid information even if we post links. You guys got a clue why they're like this? I know I shouldn't of brough it here but they're making me really confused.
Rumor says they've been brainwashed to believe and trust what the 'authorities' say no matter what, and not think themselves. Their logic goes as this: ''If the government has not done anything about it, or if it hasn't aired on mainstream news, then it must be a hoax.'' Ignore all data and sources, and even reality itself if it comes to that. Not even common sense sometimes can lift this mind spell.

It's a follower mentality, like that of sheep.
Old Posted January 9th, 2013 (11:26 PM).
Starfury
dear, only you don't know.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Drugs are bad, you shouldn't do drugs, m'kay. If you do 'em, you're bad, because drugs are bad, m'kay. It's a bad thing to do drugs, so don't be bad by doing drugs, m'kay. That would be bad, because drugs are bad... M'kay.

VMFAMILYPAIRCREDITPM
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links