The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 5th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Chaos Rush
im sexy and i know it

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
You can ask 1158, the creator of Victory Fire. He has added them in his hack
I don't recall ever saying I wanted to add them in the first place.
Old September 6th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Disasterologi

Now that Beta 1 is estimated to be sped up... I wonder if it'll be done in time for my birthday, 23rd September

Of course I'm kidding, you can't rush art:o
Old September 6th, 2013, 02:05 PM
vichorio

I saw in your older threads here and in other webs, that you intended to remake the complete pokemon games saga included Johto, Hoenn, etc... is that still your objective? sorry for bothering you with this, but it's something that it's been on my mind since I read your older posts xD
PS: it's great news that the DarkViolet Beta 1 is speeding up :D
Old September 7th, 2013, 12:19 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
(and how the hell would I implement Mega Evolutions anyway?)
I replied yesterday by seeing this....
Old September 9th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Kivat

Misty looks ....uncomfortable, lol
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
Wasnt this an emerald hack??'
Idk why you moved to fire red emerald hacks are cooler xD
Are you still planning to make johto and newer generations?
This is a very professional looking hack i cnt wait for next beta and future gen hacks cause you do very good remakes

Last edited by Hound of Justice; September 9th, 2013 at 01:04 PM.
Old September 9th, 2013, 10:31 PM
alienhunterx

That was his old Dark Violet Project. You should search google with Firered description for this thread.
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
That was his old Dark Violet Project. You should search google with Firered description for this thread.
Why google? Shouldn't he use google to find his old thread as this one is clearly visible in Progressing Hacks category?
Old September 10th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

I should use google because google is your friend!
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:28 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Why google? Shouldn't he use google to find his old thread as this one is clearly visible in Progressing Hacks category?
Believe me buddy Googling is way easier than to find hacks from this web site.. (No Offenses Moderators)
Old September 11th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

I see what you did there :D
Old September 11th, 2013, 08:43 PM
mugenstation360

Really neat hack you got going. Anyway ive been keeping track of this hack and im surprised no one mentioned this. Why is it that Red's overview sprite has black hair, yet his trainer battle sprite has brown? Wouldn't make more sense if his over view sprite was given brown hair as well? I like your use of sprites and custom stuff and I can clearly tell your going for professionalism, I would think it would aid your hack if that was looked into. It's not a super big deal, as I am sure it isn't with a lot of you ladies and gentlemen, but it would help feel more connected perhaps. Just my suggestion though, so far its shaping up really well sir/miss.
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:59 AM
rhettz_emboar
Did you just pee??

Really waiting for the next beta release

I hate people like you..
[/SIZE]
Old September 19th, 2013, 08:24 AM
vipul619

Thanks for this hack!
I'm really new to PC & the entire hacked ROM's scene so this will be my first beta Hacked ROM!
Hope it's fun & different from usual LF/FR/S/E/R :D
Old September 19th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Chaos Rush
im sexy and i know it

I am working on this hack, but I won't be showing anything for a while. Eventually I'll post an update with lots of new content, but that won't be for God knows how long, a month or three months, idk. Also, starting October 12th, I will not be visiting any Pokemon sites for obvious reasons, but I will return after a month or two. During my absence, I will continue to work on DarkViolet, and I hope to have Beta 1 out by early 2014, though I can't make any promises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenstation360 View Post
Really neat hack you got going. Anyway ive been keeping track of this hack and im surprised no one mentioned this. Why is it that Red's overview sprite has black hair, yet his trainer battle sprite has brown? Wouldn't make more sense if his over view sprite was given brown hair as well? I like your use of sprites and custom stuff and I can clearly tell your going for professionalism, I would think it would aid your hack if that was looked into. It's not a super big deal, as I am sure it isn't with a lot of you ladies and gentlemen, but it would help feel more connected perhaps. Just my suggestion though, so far its shaping up really well sir/miss.
The player sprites in DarkViolet are actually from Pokemon Emerald when you do a link trade/battle with a FR/LG game. Changing a miniscule detail like that is only something I'll consider when the game is almost finished.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 03:03 PM
OPSdoesLPs

Send a message via Skype™ to OPSdoesLPs
Hi, my name is OPSdoesLPS, or SacredFireNegro on Youtube, but I do Pokemon Rom Hack Let's Plays and starting to do Pokemon Rom Hack Showcases and I was going around the forums looking for new and upcoming rom hacks and I saw this rom hack and after reading each little thing about the rom hack, I would like to be apart of any BETA test teams, or any news updates because there's A LOT of rom hacks and I can't stay up to date on them all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SacredFireNegro
Old September 25th, 2013, 07:07 PM
mikethepokemaster

Nature: Jolly
I complete the forms everyday to see if this and other hack to see if there are any new betas or complete hacks. I'm mostly sad to see there non but i think wait until you put a new beta out, I know you want release it for a while but good luck to you with completing this hack.
Old September 26th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Jet Pilot
I killed Spiderman.

Nature: Bashful
I had an eyegasm just because of your sprites, I'm patching it right now. Can't wait to play, it's a shame that Beta won't be out until early 2014, as you stated anyways.

Do YOU want a spam section?
Vote for POKESpam2014.
Old September 27th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Chaos Rush
im sexy and i know it

Just posting to say that, rather than having one large Beta 1, I will be doing a midway release. This midway release will still be known as Beta 1, and it will end right before Rock Tunnel. This will allow you guys to play around with more than just up to Pewter City, to get more of an idea of what direction I want to take this game.

In the meantime, here's some screenshots to get you guys hyped up

Hopefully, this will allow me to release something while it's still 2013!
Old September 27th, 2013, 10:19 PM
slim spazzy
Best Beta tester

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Just posting to say that, rather than having one large Beta 1, I will be doing a midway release. This midway release will still be known as Beta 1, and it will end right before Rock Tunnel. This will allow you guys to play around with more than just up to Pewter City, to get more of an idea of what direction I want to take this game.

In the meantime, here's some screenshots to get you guys hyped up

Hopefully, this will allow me to release something while it's still 2013!
wow this looks amazing chaos rush !!!!! I really love this hack !!! im gonna support this hack all the way.I hope you get this done !!!1 I remember playin the older version of dark violet from your old thread and I loved it !! cheers

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 27th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nice Haunter Sprite, i like that the next beta will be released sooner but dont care that much since its not the final 1 xD
Is there a lot of work left after beta 1 or is the hack finishing soon after beta 1
Old September 28th, 2013, 05:20 AM
latias190

Nature: Quiet
I love the sprites and tiles. Very nice. I like this hack so far even though I just started.
Can I continue from where I left off or do I have to start a new game each release?
Old September 28th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Chaos Rush
im sexy and i know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by latias190 View Post
I love the sprites and tiles. Very nice. I like this hack so far even though I just started.
Can I continue from where I left off or do I have to start a new game each release?
I don't recommend doing that, as there are some scripts that I modified around the Pewter area that has to do with making sure certain events are disabled at the proper time. It might cause some minor glitches/oddities if you don't restart.
Old September 28th, 2013, 03:07 PM
vichorio

Great to know that another beta will be released sooner... keep the good work! I'll be waiting to test drive the new beta and hopefully help you from here
Old September 28th, 2013, 06:06 PM
latias190

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
I don't recommend doing that, as there are some scripts that I modified around the Pewter area that has to do with making sure certain events are disabled at the proper time. It might cause some minor glitches/oddities if you don't restart.
Ok. I'll wait until the game is completed to play.

Sponsored Links