Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hey hey hey!

For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old November 21st, 2012 (12:33 PM).
Cosmic Owl
I would just like to introduce myself as a new member of this Lovely site! Ive been around Pokemon my whole life and its one of those things I hope to never grow out of. Im exited to meet, and mabye become friends with, the other members on this site!
Old November 21st, 2012 (12:40 PM).
The Great Detective~
Nature: Relaxed
Well..Hello there...Welcome to PC...Nice to have you here.. anyways..You also can make many friends here in PC..Just be Friendly and many people will like you... People here are very friendly too..Except me of course...Juz Kidding... Btw..I'm Chris2Ash...Nice to have u here in PC...Enjoy ur first day..Have any question juzt PM me...

Even if I were holmes it'd still be impossible to figure it out.The heart of the girl whom one like..How can one accurately deduce that..

Zero is where everything started.Nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there...and nothing would ever be archieved..

Old November 21st, 2012 (12:43 PM).
Moo~ ♪
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
This is madness!

Hello Watermellonmadness, nice account name, it's kinda funny xD

Welcome in PokéCommunity (Aslo know PC). Nice to meet ya~
I really love Pokémon too! But I'm mostly on FanArts and Pokémon's cartridges. Which one is your preferer? For me it is Crystal so far, I liked
the updates that have been made. And the bringing of the first sprites that move!
Life duration of the game also ... Anyway, there are so many things to boast about this game

Can you tell more about you to us? Like what kind of things you like to spend time to, your favorite Pokémon etc... :3

If you need help or anything, feel free to contact us, people in PC are very kind, you will see.
If you wanna chat with me too, don't be shy, I don't bite so much *Rawr*

See ya~

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links