Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central
Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Old April 16th, 2013, 04:35 PM
GrayJM9
Playing White 2

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
I know splash is the worst move of all time, but what are some other ones that generally don't help much? I think imprison is one of them considering it's rare to face a pokemon that has some of the same moves as yours.
Old April 16th, 2013, 05:47 PM
iMor
All Things Ditto

Nature: Lax
I think it would be 'After You'. I'm pretty sure there's no great use of a move who's use is only having the target attack right after you.
Why can't I just be me?
Old April 16th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Brendino
#fpt2014

Nature: Quiet
I suppose that After You could be useful on slow partner Pokemon in double and triple battles, and Imprison might work if your Pokemon has common moves, but they've both got a limited capacity.

Two moves that I always felt weren't that useful were Memento and Grudge. Sure, they both hinder the opposing Pokemon a little bit, but I think I'd rather use Explosion or something if I knew my Pokemon was about to faint.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: DARK // NORMAL
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here