Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 16th, 2012, 02:02 AM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely

Advertise here
Sorry everyone for the slight inactivity i've been dealling with some major migraines lately that have seemed to cool down
Zi-Zi's Journey - Lindsey Stirling
Old December 16th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
@Raikiri - That's a good idea, just have Marcus see what he did and scald him for it, that'd work perfectly. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
No, it's fine. I've been thinking of that too. Frankly I wasn't expecting the others to dispose of their thieves so quickly, but I'll adapt to the scenario most likely.
Me neither haha, but the majority of the thieves have already been taken care of so a lot of people have been left waiting around for the rest to be herded up so I figured it'd be best to set a time limit now :)

Don't worry Courage, get better soon!
Old December 16th, 2012, 09:48 AM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Adam's getting lonely :( Is there anyone available to interact with?
Old December 16th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
Adam's getting lonely :( Is there anyone available to interact with?
Like I said, Beck is in the infirmary patching up guards. He can talk and work. d: if you were hurt, he can patch you up too.
Moderator of the Roleplay Corner <<
my art blogcommission infoCLOUD v2.0<<
Paired with revlis <<
Old December 16th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Me neither haha, but the majority of the thieves have already been taken care of so a lot of people have been left waiting around for the rest to be herded up so I figured it'd be best to set a time limit now
I'm working on my post as we speak, so my thief should be taken care of tonight. I had planned to have my character engage in a few additional pre-ball events after catching the thief but I'll adapt my posts accordingly depending on when you put the next mission/event up.

AAAAAAND done.
My posts look too short, so I'm going to misguide the general public and artificially enhance the length of my posts with this garbage of a signature!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!

Last edited by Xlugon Pyro; December 16th, 2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old December 16th, 2012, 09:12 PM
SV
It was justified

Hey guys, having trouble getting a post in because I'm back with the family. Holiday stuff. You know how it is. I'll try to get something up as soon as I get some free time.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old December 16th, 2012, 09:26 PM
CourageHound

Well not to many people have talked to Tobi yet. You guys should know what happens when you de-socialize a Tobi for too long

@AlexOzzyCake Thanks for that, much better now :D
Old December 17th, 2012, 03:51 AM
Vintage Arachnid
im always watchin
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Vintage Arachnid
My exams/finals start tomorrow (technically today) so I spent the day (Sunday) studying and what not. Soo, my post should be up within the next 14 hours.

THE EXTREMELY JEALOUS PAIR OF CAREFULWETPAINT
Old December 17th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro Bug View Post
My exams/finals start tomorrow (technically today) so I spent the day (Sunday) studying and what not. Soo, my post should be up within the next 14 hours.
Alright, next story post is ready but I don't mind waiting till you're done if you'd like. :)
Old December 17th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Vintage Arachnid
im always watchin
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Alright, next story post is ready but I don't mind waiting till you're done if you'd like. :)
I feel bad because I feel as if I'm holding people up, but could you?

I'll promise to have my post up as soon as can!

Old December 17th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Hmm.

Don't Ozzy's rules restrict Mansl-ts too?
Old December 17th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Vintage Arachnid
im always watchin
Community Supporter

@Ichiro In order for me to do my post is it okay if I saying that Camellia put on her clothes and Ari said something like, "Let's take a walk!"?

CWP post made it kinda tricky because he placed Ari and Camellia outside the room when they were still in (the room with Camellia getting dressed) having yet to start a conversation.

Also, I don't know if this is possible but could we like make a rough map of the mansion? I'm not sure where everyone is located (their rooms) so it's kinda hard to describe where someone is going when some people have describe their room being in this section and others that section (of the mansion) and some have those two right next to each other. I just don't know which description to go with. Maaaybe this is just me though.

Last edited by Vintage Arachnid; December 17th, 2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old December 17th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon
Community Supporter

Just a question to CourageHound; did you get permission from Lilizuki to get Oda to say stuff? The same with Khawill and Annabell?
Paired with revlis <<
Old December 17th, 2012, 04:58 PM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Quick question, is it okay to use some of the milder curse words every once and a while?
Old December 17th, 2012, 05:05 PM
CourageHound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
Just a question to CourageHound; did you get permission from Lilizuki to get Oda to say stuff? The same with Khawill and Annabell?
Hmm....never thought about that much sorry. Although I did limit them to short remarks or replies trying to stay true to their character as best I could. @All If ya want I could edit them out?
Old December 17th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Vintage Arachnid
im always watchin
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
Hmm....never thought about that much sorry. Although I did limit them to short remarks or replies trying to stay true to their character as best I could. @All If ya want I could edit them out?
Generally speaking you're never suppose to control another's person character, which is called "bunnying", unless they give you absolute permission. I'm sure since you didn't know they'd be fine with it but you should really let them come up with what their characters wants to say after all they did create the character.

Old December 17th, 2012, 05:43 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Well ichi said they could meet up again and I figured outside the room would be suitable! You two could of had a large conversation in the room before he wandered past naked.
Old December 17th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Vintage Arachnid
im always watchin
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarefulWetPaint View Post
Well ichi said they could meet up again and I figured outside the room would be suitable! You two could of had a large conversation in the room before he wandered past naked.
Well, that would be terribly awkward for reading consistency and they'll just talk on their way to the ball now! It all works out.

Last edited by Vintage Arachnid; December 17th, 2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old December 17th, 2012, 05:51 PM
CourageHound

Quote:
Generally speaking you're never suppose to control another's person character, which is called "bunnying", unless they give you absolute permission. I'm sure since you didn't know they'd be fine with it but you should really let them come up with what their characters wants to say after all they did create the character.
Yea that makes sense....Alrighty then guess i'ma go edit

Last edited by CourageHound; December 17th, 2012 at 06:02 PM.
Old December 17th, 2012, 11:05 PM
SV
It was justified

Wew, you guys post a lot! Still, it was mostly interesting to read anyways. Hope I didn't miss or mess up on anything, though you guys let me know if I did.

I remember someone was talking about being assigned as security at the ball, but since I forgot who that was...I went ahead and put all the Swords on security duty. xD They'll still be able to dance and socialize and all, so it should be no biggie.

Also, it would be funny to see how the Ari and Marcus situation would turn out, as they're both quite different people. Could be fun, though. xD

And yes, what they said above, that's pretty much bunnying. Avoid that. Or I'll find you...

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old December 18th, 2012, 12:05 AM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Aerous is already Nova's personal body guard sorry bro >.>

Speaking of the ball though, Marcus should use Aerous airheadedness to get him to greet Cammy like shes a princess and get her to dance with him. (If Ichi and SV are fine with that.)
Old December 18th, 2012, 12:26 AM
revlis
Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Well, that would be terribly awkward for reading consistency and they'll just talk on their way to the ball now! It all works out.
I FIXED IT ALL! CALM DOWN! IT"S FINE NOW!

And I bunnyied the both of you, so I feel it is even now seeing as you both bunnyied Camellia.

Quote:
Aerous is already Nova's personal body guard sorry bro >.>

Speaking of the ball though, Marcus should use Aerous airheadedness to get him to greet Cammy like shes a princess and get her to dance with him. (If Ichi and SV are fine with that.)
HAHAHAHAHA, Dance, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by revlis; December 18th, 2012 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 18th, 2012, 12:44 AM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 雷影 イチロ View Post
I FIXED IT ALL! CALM DOWN! IT"S FINE NOW!

And I bunnyied the both of you, so I feel it is even now seeing as you both bunnyied Camellia.
Im fine with a lil bunnying as long as it keeps with how Aerous would most likely act.

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA, Dance, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Well, things could get heated if thats what you wanted He's nothing but man allllll over
Old December 18th, 2012, 12:46 AM
revlis
Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Im fine with a lil bunnying as long as it keeps with how Aerous would most likely act.

Well, things could get heated if thats what you wanted ;) He's nothing but man allllll over ;)
T-RATING! T-RATING! T-RATING!

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!
Old December 18th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon
Community Supporter

C'MON GUYS KEEP IT PG YOU'RE SCARING MY INNER CHILD HERE
Paired with revlis <<
Quick Reply