Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old October 27th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Lucarioark
Proud Pastafarian

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
I beat all 8 gyms and got through victory road with a team I caught trained and raised myself during that game. Then I traded over my level 88 mewtwo from black 1 and just destroyed the elite 4. So anyway, what do you guys do? Trade over higher level pokemon every time you beat a gym, not trade until the game is completely beaten or not trade at all?
Old October 27th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

"Not until I beat the game."

...is what I want to say.. But, truth is I traded over a Lv. 15 Petilil (holding a Sun Stone) and a Lv. 15 Shiny Absol to my White 2 from White after beating Roxie. Those were my only trades until I beat the game. Then I kinda went ballistic.

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old October 27th, 2012, 07:39 PM
rizoph
Mime Jr.

Nature: Mild
I didn't trade 'cause I didn't need to. The, after I beat the elite four, I traded over a ditto to breed some pokemon.

Join tsukinohito.com/temp_forum
Old October 27th, 2012, 08:08 PM
#isthenumbersign

Nature: Sassy
I won't usually trade unless I'm ditching my starter and need a Pokemon in the beginning of the game, and then after the Elite 4 when I'm trying to catch 'em all. :P
Old October 27th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Hikamaru
now i'm on the outside
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I wouldn't usually trade my Pokemon over, but I usually may sometimes trade eggs over.
Old October 27th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
The only things I have traded over thus far is Victini and Keldeo. The former because I wanted to see Victini get excited at Victory Island and Keldeo because it was on a friend's game who didn't want the legendary and he was moving so I needed to put it on my game. Otherwise I usually do little to no trading.
Old October 27th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Bobdapeach

Nature: Naughty
I used to trade them over to help with the Elite 4 but I didn't in B2 because I wanted to try defeat it with my team. and I did (:

Old October 29th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Nearsighted king of Ice
We'll get to that tomorrow

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nearsighted king of Ice Send a message via Yahoo to Nearsighted king of Ice
I trade over my pokemon to another game so it'll level up faster and also so I can give it TM's that I don't have yet in the other game. I did trade over my Weavile from Black 1 to my Black 2 so I can have a strong pokemon as a back up just in case some of my other pokemon lose in the elite 4.

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Black FC: 1592-5761-9212
Pokemon X FC: 2921-9174-9000
Old October 29th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Tranca
Monolith

Nature: Modest
I only traded Keldeo over, part of the fun of playing a new game is using different pkmn, and overcoming the challenges in-game.
Old October 30th, 2012, 12:39 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I tend not to trade over any stronger Pokémon until I've completed the game because I like to use the Pokémon I caught in the game to beat it.
Old October 30th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Wateria
The cute team Aqua member

Nature: Naughty
I only trade after completing the main game as my pokemon on my other games would make it to easy.
Old October 30th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Mochi

Nature: Sassy
I traded like 10 eggs over before I even beat Roxie on White 2. I spent a week breeding them all for that reason on White.

But yeah I trade pretty consistently, doesn't matter how far into the game I am.
Old October 30th, 2012, 12:03 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I trade over my breeding projects from past games as soon as I can, even if this means buying a lot of Poke Balls to use on Pokemon as trade fodder. I have the breeding projects hold Nuggets or Star Pieces to compensate for the money spent.

Old October 30th, 2012, 01:41 PM
chella182
Drowzee

Nature: Rash
I've only traded with myself once just before the 7th gym, I sent a Lv.51 Beartic for Drayden's gym, My Lv.100 Charizard just to have it ready for when I beat Marlon, and I sent my Lv.79 Mewtwo over too, 'cause once I beat Drayden I could use it if I got into a scrape I couldn't get out of. Oh, and I sent Arceus too, but I don't plan on using it. I have Reshiram and Zekrom at Lv.100 too, might send those over. I will try the Elite Four without the over-levelled 'mons first (well, might take the Mewtwo in just in case!), but if I'm failing or finding it too difficult, I'll just floor them with the Lv.100 ones.

I'll trade with myself extensively once I complete the game, just to get my dex done.
Still young but no longer impressionable.

Old October 30th, 2012, 02:06 PM
mobyn
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Serious
I've never trade over stronger pokemon, usually only after Elite 4 and for the sole purpose of quickly filling up my pokedex. I prefer to use pokemon I caught in game for battling so each of my games has a different set of pokemon I use to battle.
Black2 FC: 0906 0689 9082
Old November 2nd, 2012, 03:09 AM
Magnezones
Unhatched Egg

Didn't need to in this game but I did ditch Snivy and grab a Mareep ~

White 2 - 0218 8623 7202
Old November 2nd, 2012, 05:09 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
I didn't trade since I didn't see the need to until after I've at least beaten the Elite Four and Champion. I like to start fresh when new main series games come out and trade over to EV train/fight the Subway/fill my Pokedex once I'm done with the plot!

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old November 2nd, 2012, 06:52 PM
Zero Percent
Loading... Please wait

Nature: Relaxed
Yeah, kind of often. Normally just some lower level pokemon so I can raise them with my others.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 07:07 PM
Killjoy
"He was a laser fish."

Nature: Quiet
Whenever I start a new game, I import an egg, that's for sure, but I often also add in the odd egg or low level Pokémon once or twice during the game. Whenever I trade, It's always a Pokémon bellow level 10, unless it's a shiny, or I'm trading to my storage game
Old November 3rd, 2012, 04:50 AM
chazrader
Chaz

Im down to trade anything my names chaz and my friend code is 4599-7310-6946 :-)

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
Chaz[FONT="Metrophobic"][/FONT]
Old November 3rd, 2012, 01:32 PM
ARTPOP
Unhatched Egg

Send a message via Skype™ to ARTPOP
I try not to trade anything to my new games if I don't have to. I try to make living pokedexes every game, so I'd rather get another one of what I need instead of have gaps in the older game.
Best way to message me.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 06:39 PM
Pingouin7
¬‿¬
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
I traded over a Corphish egg for my team.
Old November 13th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Pinta77
McDonald's Insider
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
I like raising my own team to beat the game. However I used a level 100 Entei I traded over to beat black tower.

Wonder Trade!!!
Old November 13th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
Hope will never die! ~Lucina

Nature: Quiet
I don't until I defeat the Elite 4 because every new game is meant to be a new adventure every time, and I believe that it defeats the purpose and takes all the fun out of it! But yeah after the Elite 4 I trade over quite a bit.
Old November 14th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Perico
Ripper

Nature: Gentle
I only trade eggs if I haven't beaten the Elite 4. I don't like using Pokemon from my old games because I prefer starting the game with new Pokemon and training them. If there's a Pokemon I'd like to be in my team, then I get an egg of that Pokemon and I trade it (it's what I did with my Archen), but never high-level Pokemon.

Allez, hop!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here