The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 2nd, 2013, 03:01 AM
Wilks

Hello, I noticed whilst playing Pokemon Melanite the Herracross sprite doesnt work as its supposed to and when it moves it flashes. I could imagine many people have noticed this has he is easily caught early on in the game.

Also my Natu hasnt evolved at level 20 which I seen you post onto another forum, any reason for this or have you changed what level it evolves?

I must say though, extremely good game and well done, when will the next update hopefully be out?
Old September 2nd, 2013, 10:22 PM
HersheysPink

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilks View Post
Also my Natu hasnt evolved at level 20 which I seen you post onto another forum, any reason for this or have you changed what level it evolves?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayd12smitty View Post
All the starters evolve at level 27, and pokemon like graveler or kadabra evolve at level 36. Pokemon like Poliwhirl that need to be traded holding a king's rock, evolve just by using a kings rock on them.
earlier post from him. x)
Old March 15th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Staraptor88

Noob question, but what emulator supports Melanite?
Old March 15th, 2014, 07:23 PM
Ratty524

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staraptor88 View Post
Noob question, but what emulator supports Melanite?
No emulator does. The games posted in this forum aren't ROM hacks, but games made with a Pokemon-like scripting engine. Simply download the file, and it'll prompt you to extract it. Go to whatever folder you've extracted it to and click on the executable file to start playing. Nothing else is required.
Old March 16th, 2014, 09:56 AM
Dedenne1
Do I look like a Pikachu?

Nature: Brave
I'm going to download this tomorrow can't wait to play and ratty is correct these are actual games made by people and in some of the games you don't have to extract
Anything and it will just prompt you to run the file and play.
Tynamo, Tyranitar, Illumise, Volbeat, Stoutland, Luxray, Munna, Musharna, Shinx, Luxio, Drifblim, Absol, Riolu, Abra, Combee, Froslass, Gardevoir, Vigoroth, Crobat, Karablast, Ferrothorn, Lairon, Lampent, Pinsir, Gothorita, Yamask, Hydreigon, Beartic, Lopunny, Sawk, Throh, Staraptor, Pikachu, Floatzel, Mamoswine, Abomasnow, Sneasel, Kricketune, Chatot, Beautifly, Purugly, Dustox.
Special Shinies:
All Shiny Unknown
Looking for:
Chesnaught, Delphox, Greninja, Many vivillon, Pyroar male and female
Florges blue white and red, Gogoat, Meowstic male and female, Aromatisse, Malamar
Barbaracle, Dragalge, Clawitzer, Aurorus, Gourgeist, Avalug, Noivern, Rayquaza
PM me if interested or wanna battle!
FC: 0018-1850-7583
Old May 8th, 2014, 01:53 PM
ChronoRider

Great pixel art, hope you keep it up!
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 02:00 AM
dAt_Luksta

3 ♥♥♥♥ ups i found so far. 1, after beating the third npc you find above the starting zone my screen wnt black besides me and her after the battle. 2, a fainted pokemon still exists but is invisible. and your main MAJOR♥♥♥♥UP 3, exeggucute found in the grotto after 2nd fire blower npc encountered CRASHES THE ♥♥♥♥ING GAME. please fix that♥♥♥♥ because it sent me ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF ROUTE 4.....when I saved at the beach. otherwise nothing much other than map clippings of black screen and odd ♥♥♥♥ and glitches. amazing game, mad as hell I have to redo that whole thing. kbai
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links