Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:12 PM
Ckbruin

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
I'm very impressed with this ROM hack! Finished the Tunod League and it was really fun!

However, one main problem I have with this is there is no Move Deleter that I could find (unless I'm not looking hard enough ). Perhaps you could put one in the next beta? :D (Or tell me if I missed it...)

Also, I'm pretty sure you're still working on this but
Spoiler:
when you find the egg and put it in your party in Loxsly Cave all further Pokemon are Shinies (yay!), but if any of them are caught they turn into Bad EGGs (aww...) Not sure if the shininess is intentional, but the Bad EGGs part is virtually game-breaking. I had to load from a previous save state :/

Other than that, I love it! I eagerly await the next Beta.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:22 AM
Dillonnn

@the creator of this hack(sorry im on my cell phone and internet is slow as crap so i cant see your name) How in the world do you get GALLADE ??? (x
i've been trying to find out since the beginning and have been stopping every one of Kirlia's evolution attempts. PLEASE RESPOND i'd be super super appreciated if you did. Thanks !
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:53 AM
shreyanshvalentino

hey how can i evolve my porygon(level: 30)????
i hope without trading of anyform like ingame or intragame..
Old May 2nd, 2013, 08:54 PM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Hello guys! I finally got it to work on my Gameboid (Android). But a little something different with Skyy's post though.

What I did was:

1. Play the game on VBA (1.72)
2. Okay, I ran the scripts. Saved it on the house.
3. Ran the game and made a save on my phone.
4. I replaced the GBA file and save file of my PC to the ones on my phone.
5. I set the save type of Gameboid to Flash 128Kb (I think it didn't matter though).
6. Now my Gameboid save file got corrupted so I had to start a new game.
7. Now for some odd reason, when I played it on my phone, the scripts ran just fine. I saved it again on the hero's house once. Reloaded and saved it again. Then now the game runs perfectly.

Well, at least you could give this a try.

EDIT: How does Riolu get Swords Dance? What level? Does he have to be Lucario? If ao, what level of Lucario?

As for comments, I haven't went much into the game but, why is Pikachu's cry changed? I get that something related to the battlescreen but, could you do anythingabout it? And, the running frame of the hero's OW sprite is well, odd.
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]

Last edited by 4thGenAce:D; May 2nd, 2013 at 11:55 PM. Reason: So many questions. ^_^
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:54 PM
shreyanshvalentino

hey i've reached geminite village but i don't know what to do here...
secondly i'm attaching a pic of geminite village..i want to know what this man & his pokemon is doing here..i'm i missing something???any bug here??
also what this same man or thing is doing in forrest pass

edit:- i've added my .sav file plzzzzz sum1 help me

Last edited by shreyanshvalentino; May 3rd, 2013 at 12:09 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:19 PM
Dillonnn

shreyanshvalentino

Eyy your problem is that something somehow went wrong with the patching of your file onto pokemon emerald. I had this same problem the first time i downloaded and patched this. Your probably going to wanna start over and repatch and whatnot. Because that guy there, happens to be one of your main rivals. Have you battled a guy that pops up here and there, with a cyndaquil? If so, then its just a glitch and wouldnt see it as a problem. But if not, you might wanna consider restarting. Ihavnt beaten the game yet so i actually dont know if hes a key element to finishing, but yeah i hope i helped (:
Old May 4th, 2013, 12:48 AM
shreyanshvalentino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillonnn View Post
shreyanshvalentino

Eyy your problem is that something somehow went wrong with the patching of your file onto pokemon emerald. I had this same problem the first time i downloaded and patched this. Your probably going to wanna start over and repatch and whatnot. Because that guy there, happens to be one of your main rivals. Have you battled a guy that pops up here and there, with a cyndaquil? If so, then its just a glitch and wouldnt see it as a problem. But if not, you might wanna consider restarting. Ihavnt beaten the game yet so i actually dont know if hes a key element to finishing, but yeah i hope i helped (:
heyy buddy thanks for your support...frankly i had lost hope of playing this game again...but i watched some walkthrough on youtube & realized that i reached seaspray town a lot earlier than expected..i had totally missed haunted isle & 2nd badge...& now i'm @ geminte town i had battle my rivals(one with bayleef & other as you mentined with quilava)& hopefully on track again....& one more question buddy how can i evolve my porygon???

neways this hack is a visual treat as well as has a solid storyline...awesome work lucbui..
Old May 4th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Dillonnn

Ya know ive been having the same problem, but trying to obtain gallade /:
I honestly have no idea how to do evolve him.
I would try(if you can obtain an up-grade) leveling it up holding one of those? That would be my best thought.
Hopefully Lucbui has time to lend some info on that that though, because i am totally enjoying this game (x lol
Old May 4th, 2013, 08:30 AM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

This hack looks abandoned

My Pokemon Y friend code:1521-4183-4396
In game name:Kylee
Timezone:Eastern
Old May 4th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

I decided to do the beta 2 trick to pass the trees in beta 3, but I ran into the same problem with beta 2. Tried on every version of visual boy advance.

Old May 4th, 2013, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Ya know ive been having the same problem, but trying to obtain gallade /:
I honestly have no idea how to do evolve him.
I would try(if you can obtain an up-grade) leveling it up holding one of those? That would be my best thought.
Hopefully Lucbui has time to lend some info on that that though, because i am totally enjoying this game (x lol
Try using a solar stone on a Kirlia. I remember it being the same way evolving Snorunt on D/P/PT to get Frosslass. I used a Solar Stone on my Frosslass, so you might as well give it a try.
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)

I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Old May 4th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Dillonnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
Try using a solar stone on a Kirlia. I remember it being the same way evolving Snorunt on D/P/PT to get Frosslass. I used a Solar Stone on my Frosslass, so you might as well give it a try.
YAY !!!!!!! Lol, ohmygosh bro thanks soo much. I was soo stoked when i saw it worked ! Super appreciation points to you dude! (X
Awesome !! xD
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:41 AM
limalimao
Unhatched Egg

When will you finish this game ? for me , this is the best hack ever made !
Old May 7th, 2013, 02:22 AM

Quote:
YAY !!!!!!! Lol, ohmygosh bro thanks soo much. I was soo stoked when i saw it worked ! Super appreciation points to you dude! (X
Awesome !! xD
Hey, no problem. Just have fun.

Hmm, redriders, no plan on fixing the E4 rematch yet?

Old May 7th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Spherical Ice
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
This hack has some really cool features! Here is some of the glitches or oddities I've found so far:

I don't know if it was intentional, but this guy is aligned halfway across a tile? It looks really strange.

Those footprints look ugly.

As does the televisions palette.

I found this tile in the second town's PC.

On an unrelated note, I think the story is really strange. It appears to be trying to be serious, but then you have places like "Milkshake Swamp" and an evil Pikachu. I think thematically it could have a bit more work but it's not too much of an issue.

Speaking of the swamp, if you repeatedly walk on the poison ivy you can get a message saying one of your team members was poisoned even when they are poisoned already, and, in some cases, fainted.
Old May 9th, 2013, 07:40 AM
shreyanshvalentino

hey i just found out that i can't evolve my porygon by leveling it up (
Lucbui plzzz change the evolve by trading thing in the next beta....
& yeah any updates about next beta??
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:43 AM
DeiWildcat

This hack looks really awesome! I downloaded and patched my emerald ROM, but I can't get past the first part to go back to the real world. The guy just stands there. How do I fix this?
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeiWildcat View Post
This hack looks really awesome! I downloaded and patched my emerald ROM, but I can't get past the first part to go back to the real world. The guy just stands there. How do I fix this?
*sigh* You could've read the thread first.
It's a problem with the compatibility of the ROM and emulator. Use VBA v1.72 if you use a PC. Try the aolutions posted before if you use your cellphone.

Old May 9th, 2013, 04:39 PM
DeiWildcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
*sigh* You could've read the thread first.
It's a problem with the compatibility of the ROM and emulator. Use VBA v1.72 if you use a PC. Try the aolutions posted before if you use your cellphone.
I did read the the thread. Well, I scanned the thread, since I don't have all the time in the world to read all ten pages completely. Anyway, I did download VBA v1.72 before posting my question, but I still had the same problem. If that's the only solution, then I'm still stuck :/

I will go back and read the post more carefully this time. Sorry if my question was an annoyance to you. I do appreciate that you took the time to answer it anyway. Thanks
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:42 PM
bonewalkpl
Unhatched Egg

anyone with first scene problem on android phone. here the solution
download beta 1 , go pass the first scene
use save state, not in game save
change the name of the .ss* file (maybe) exactly like the beta 3 rom
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:49 PM
DeiWildcat

Alright, I finally got past the the first part. I'm still not sure what was wrong before. I basically did the same thing that I did the first time I patched it. The only thing I did different was name the .gba file Pokemon Glazed instead of keeping it as Pokemon Emerald. I'm not sure if that had anything to with it not working properly :/
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

The maps look awesome, I'm up to the city with the third gym. Which I give thanks to a youtuber that provided a way for me to get past the pesky beginning. Hopefully in the next beta, we could use the save from beta 3.

Old May 9th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
You can use beta 3 on your pc and transfer the save file to your Android phone just fine. I and a few others have posted how to do it multiple times. Please read into posts.

*How do you obtain Leafeon?

Old May 10th, 2013, 03:00 AM

Hey, no problem DeiWildcat, I just happened to stumble upon your post when I was pissed off about something. Glad to finally know it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
You can use beta 3 on your pc and transfer the save file to your Android phone just fine. I and a few others have posted how to do it multiple times. Please read into posts.

*How do you obtain Leafeon?
Leafeon is obtainable in the wild, the route before going into the forest whose name I forgot.

Old May 10th, 2013, 10:49 AM
DeiWildcat

Not sure if it's a bug, but I used Psywave on a Fighting type and it wasn't super effective. Just thought I should let you know in case if it was a bug
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here