The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 22nd, 2013, 05:50 AM
PokemonMaster013

Wow this looks awesome. One question, are all the eeveelutions available? (sorry if it's on earlier posts)
Old July 23rd, 2013, 01:42 AM
Ksiazek Bartlomiej
Rejishan awake...

Nature: Hardy
I can help you bro with it. I have knowledge how to port DPPT Instruments to every pokemon GBA game. I can share with you that knowledge.
- During Centuries... Whole worlds try keep in survive... Beafore the space start existing... In chaos eye appeared two eggs... One of mighty pokemon Arceus... Secound with less known Rejishan... Those two pokemon start build their worlds in other warps... Rejishan lose him mission... And undone world named now was TORN WORLD where now live Giratina... Arceus create world with Pokemons where live everywhere alongside with humans... What do Arceus after fail of Rejishan? He give him able to live in him world... But Rejishan want create something which been himself... And from biggest dessert upper than Unova Region start creating new region... This region is Thonsu... New species of Pokemons start locate at their region... Arceus fell angry... But forgive Rejishan and make with him friendship... But now... Is no one know... Rejishan hide in human body... Human name of Thonsu Creator is Sir Allan Newlight... - MYTH ABOUT REJISHAN (Pokemon Dirty Sun plot)

MY MUSIC SHOP - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296954
Old July 23rd, 2013, 02:26 PM
jdenn913

Nature: Hardy
I am using an android emulator. I use Gameboid Version 2.4.7 and I am stuck in an area at the begin where a guy keeps on talking about volcanic ash. Can someone please help?
Old July 24th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
Where did you get the Overworld sprite for the male player character? Did you make it?

Also, how far does Beta 3 go?
Old July 24th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Sunlight View Post
Also, how far does Beta 3 go?
Beta 3 is the complete 1st region.

Old July 29th, 2013, 08:44 AM
giantg123

Quote:
Originally Posted by redriders180 View Post
I wish I could understand what's going wrong...I just downloaded this patch from the link provided, downloaded a clean Emerald ROM from online, patched it, and ran it, and i haven't gotten any errors...>_< this is so frustrating!
It really is frustrating I have been trying for hours on end to get this game to work i have downloaded betas 1, 2 and 3 patched them to their own emerald and the result is the same every time. my character is shown at the begining of the game in a forest, i walk down to see a guy with brown hair i talk to him he talks about wind and volcanic ash then i proceed to walk south only to be blocked by a dead end with no event or cut scene happening i am so stressed about this I need your help please reply i do not understand why everyone elses games are working when min is not
Old July 29th, 2013, 07:00 PM
redriders180
Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to redriders180 Send a message via Skype™ to redriders180
GUESS WHAT GUYS! BETA 4 IS OUT!

I majorly overhauled the climax of the plot, making it a lot nicer. And tidied up a couple of stuff, too. What's included, you might ask?

-Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina can be captured, but you gotta find out how yourself!
-Johto is accessable! New Bark, Cherrygrove, Violet, Ecruteak, Mahogany, and Olivine are the only towns that can be visited.
-More plot, more Team Fusion?!?
-8 Gyms, E4, Champ of Tunod; 3 Gyms of Johto

Thanks for your support!

Thank you for hatching the eggs!
Please view these dragons! Just click them and you're done!
If you don't help them grow up, they'll die...

Last edited by redriders180; July 30th, 2013 at 02:27 PM.
Old July 29th, 2013, 08:56 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

great hack. I played the very first beta so I know its great. will play beta 4 and can't wait for more event pokemon.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old July 30th, 2013, 11:38 AM

Umm I tried battling the Elite 4 a second time and I've been hoping to get a fix so that I can go through and pass. Seems I'm STILL stuck at the Orange Elite 4?? It would be nice to play this ROM again.
Old July 30th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Tofutheenderman

Quote:

I majorly overhauled the climax of the plot, making it a lot nicer. And tidied up a couple of stuff, too. What's included, you might ask?

-Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina can be captured, but you gotta find out how yourself!
-Johto is accessable! New Bark, Cherrygrove, Violet, Ecruteak, Mahogany, and Olivine are the only towns that can be visited.

I've also made a pack with a prepatched version and my copy of VBA, which WILL work. I can't post it here, though. I want to try and get it to circulate through the internet in other ways, though. Contact me to get it, and thanks for your support!
I would love the copy because i'm having problems my self. I PMed you.
Old July 30th, 2013, 09:01 PM
qaz015393

Also got problems with the beta 4. I patched a clean rom with the new beta & at the beginning when you gain control of the player it seems the area is glitched & you can not go down. You may want to look into this bc how can you the new beta if you can't go anywhere.

I also pmed you about the pre patched.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

Old July 31st, 2013, 04:38 AM
Drk.Legendary
You can't Escape from Me.!

Nature: Naughty
Quote:

Thanks for your support!
Im in the sprout tower.. when i go to the 1st stair . the screen just goes black. how to fix this?
Old July 31st, 2013, 04:54 AM
algie357

This is very good i like it
Old August 2nd, 2013, 01:21 PM
Bladius9

It doesn't work for me...I got the same problem like the most people. The data is to big to be loaded. I tried different versions of the emulator but nothing worked. Can someone helf me fix this somehow? :/
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:13 PM
urbantilt

Sprout Tower is glitched, or so i think. Every room is pitch black besides from the very first. While you are in the black rooms, the menu's are still accessible (i.e pokemon,pokedex,bag,save) But the map is virtually not there. Any help would be appreciated as it sorted stops the game, as I presume you acquire TM Bounce in this tower.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 05:10 AM
godlesplay

yeah I have same problem with sprout towet but now I can't go out from it can anyone help me go out from there?
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:13 AM
LCCoolJ95
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
Those pics look fantastic, and this is an Emerald hack. Are you going to add in new moves also?

Fairy-type in Pokémon Emerald: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=288
Old August 4th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Drk.Legendary
You can't Escape from Me.!

Nature: Naughty
Nice game in terms of scripting. Hope you finish it

--------------------------------
Old August 6th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Black Charizard.
Alter Ego
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Relaxed
Dear redriders180,

You do know you're using the elm sprite of pokémon liquid crystal with some minor edits? Did you ask Linkandzelda for permission to use it?
Old August 7th, 2013, 12:30 AM
redriders180

Send a message via AIM to redriders180 Send a message via Skype™ to redriders180
Since the Sprout Tower thing is kind of mandatory, I'm posting a fix immediately. Sorry for the issues, Sprout Tower has always been a source of grief for me.

Edit: Posted. http://www.mediafire.com/?6wt80t554s5mqb7

Sorry for everything D: That fix has a couple extra stuff, like Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem after beating the E4, and lots of Gen V Pokemon got better sprites. Thanks for being so patient with me!

Edit 2: Just as clarification, THIS BETA ENDS AT THE NATIONAL PARK. I DIDN'T PUT A GUY BLOCKING THE WAY, SO IT LOOKS LIKE A BUG, BUT IT ISNT!

Last edited by redriders180; August 7th, 2013 at 12:41 AM.
Old August 7th, 2013, 02:46 AM
e3

Nature: Adamant
Hi
I still have the same problem with patching this to a new rom.
I still get stuck with the volcanic ash guy at the beginning.
Any tips?
Old August 7th, 2013, 04:47 PM
redriders180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Charizard. View Post
Dear redriders180,

You do know you're using the elm sprite of pokémon liquid crystal with some minor edits? Did you ask Linkandzelda for permission to use it?
As a matter of fact, I got those sprites from a Sprite Resource page. This one to be exact. It pointed me to this forum post, which has this image, which I used. Please don't make snide VMs to me about this sort of stuff, I'm very careful about using sprites I'm not supposed to, and I never under any circumstances rip sprites from other peoples hacks without asking. Thank you for your interest in trying to undermine my hack.

Old August 7th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

May I suggest you redo the beginning and have us start in the players house instead of starting in a location other than that. Since you did some refining I was going to start over, but with the same nagging issue as beta 3 this hack really is not going to be enjoyable if we can't get through the 1st area.

I had to rely on someone making a save state on youtube just to even start to play beta 3.

Old August 7th, 2013, 09:33 PM
qaz015393

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
May I suggest you redo the beginning and have us start in the players house instead of starting in a location other than that. Since you did some refining I was going to start over, but with the same nagging issue as beta 3 this hack really is not going to be enjoyable if we can't get through the 1st area.

I had to rely on someone making a save state on youtube just to even start to play beta 3.
I sugesst the same thing bc I even tried to use the walk through walls cheat since the map had limited spaced for you to go & even with it, there was no way to progress in the hack.

Old August 8th, 2013, 03:25 AM
Black Charizard.
Alter Ego
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
As a matter of fact, I got those sprites from a Sprite Resource page. This one to be exact. It pointed me to this forum post, which has this image, which I used. Please don't make snide VMs to me about this sort of stuff, I'm very careful about using sprites I'm not supposed to, and I never under any circumstances rip sprites from other peoples hacks without asking. Thank you for your interest in trying to undermine my hack.
Thanks for clearing that up, I vm'd you since you seemed to ignore it. Anyway I will tell linkandzelda that you got the sprite from there so all will be good , Also good progression you made love the idea of traveling Johto
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links