The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 14th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Renton Thurston

Nature: Hasty

Advertise here
Hi, I came across your hack not too long ago and I'm very interested in it. However, I have a few questions and concerns you can run over with me before I start playing it. First, I know you said your hack ends right before the Johto National Park, but where is that exactly in progress? is that supposed to be a second region meaning you've completed the first region? also, is the physical/special split in the game and/or new moves implemented? I would just like to know this for gameplay purposes seeing as some pokemon are rather useless without the physical/special split or with their new moves. Other than that great looking hack, you did a great job on the sprites and mapping. Thanks in advance,

-Renton
Old September 14th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Yuuki_Asura
Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD

Nature: Lax
What Are The passwords In Fusion Labs I'm Stuck At the 2nd door
Pokemon - Dark Rising Series - DarkRisingGirl
Pokemon - Glazed - redriders180
Pokemon - Normal Version - FrozenInfernoZX
Pokémon - Mirage Of Tales: A New Age Dawns - Avaramoon
Pokemon - Z Version - Rezordaxx
Pokemon - The Leola Project - Winter Wonderland
Pokemon - Platinum Red - gogojjtech
Pokemon - Hero's Path (Remake) - Veng3anc3
Pokemon - Daydream White Version - SK3
Pokemon - Black 'n White (Demake) - ~G0LD!
And Many More
Old September 14th, 2013, 11:51 AM
pokemonlover111
Lostelle

Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonlover111
Quote:
Originally Posted by JcB0619 View Post
What Are The passwords In Fusion Labs I'm Stuck At the 2nd door
Titanium - Spatial - Griseous

Old September 14th, 2013, 01:27 PM
redriders180
Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to redriders180 Send a message via Skype™ to redriders180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renton Thurston View Post
Hi, I came across your hack not too long ago and I'm very interested in it. However, I have a few questions and concerns you can run over with me before I start playing it. First, I know you said your hack ends right before the Johto National Park, but where is that exactly in progress? is that supposed to be a second region meaning you've completed the first region? also, is the physical/special split in the game and/or new moves implemented? I would just like to know this for gameplay purposes seeing as some pokemon are rather useless without the physical/special split or with their new moves. Other than that great looking hack, you did a great job on the sprites and mapping. Thanks in advance,

-Renton
It's about a region and a third. I haven't done the physical/special split, and the only new moves are Aura Sphere and Rock Climb (My history with adding moves hasn't been good...). Thanks for the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricorbk View Post
hey buddy I love this hack so much that I cant wait until the next beta out . I think the community should give you hack of the year. great job bro...
I wish :\ Thanks for the support, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchBuggy View Post
Hey man, love the hack. Does Misdreavus evolve in this hack, if so, how so?
Also, can I get Chikorita anywhere?
Yes, Misdreavus evolve with a Dusk Stone. And you can get Chikorita as a starter in Johto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonlover111 View Post
Anyone know where the move deleter is? I have 3 HMS on my Swampert and hoping to get rid of 2 somehow.

Great game, about to start the Elite Four, really loving the plot, story-line etc.
I put the move deleter in the lobby of the Pokemon League.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opitatertots View Post
Does Porygon evolve into Porygon2, or Porygon-Z? If so, what level?

Edit: just read the Trade stone thing
I guess that applies to Porygon too.
Another edit c: been walking through walls to get around quicker and I was trying to train my Elekid out here.
In the water around the crash area you encounter what I would believe to be up to level 100 magnemites but the highest I've encountered is 84.

Since you're using walk-through-walls, you're probably going places you cant legitimately go. I didn't bother changing wild data for places you can't travel to normally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddrane View Post
Now i feel stupid, great hack so far.

But where is Mount Furnace? I have Dig/Escape Rope ready to get out so i don't get stuck, but from what city can i access it? and go in what direction?
It's near the end of Waterfall Gorge, outside of Darkwood Town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_evoys View Post
A WEEK?!?! Can't wait!!! Really loving this hack.. are the next beta up to jotho league?
Yep. I'm sorry, but it might be a tiny bit longer, my beta tester's being slow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opitatertots View Post
In Mt. Stratus when I talk to Pikachu or the Fusion Grunt beside him, a battle begins but it's with the hiker that stands behind them. After that, I talked to all 3 of them. They're all saying "I want to see dreadful things... I can't leave... Stay... Won't you stay with me?"
Beta 4
The event's supposed to be automatic, i.e. the people aren't meant to be talked to. I assume you walked through the walls and skipped the script.

Thank you for hatching the eggs!
Please view these dragons! Just click them and you're done!
If you don't help them grow up, they'll die...

Old September 14th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Pryze
Moonwel ot cosidme

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Pryze
Agreed, this hack is definitely worthy of hack of the year.

Moving on, is it possible to evolve Magneton?
Old September 14th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Renton Thurston

Quote:
Originally Posted by redriders180 View Post
It's about a region and a third. I haven't done the physical/special split, and the only new moves are Aura Sphere and Rock Climb (My history with adding moves hasn't been good...). Thanks for the compliment!
No problem, a hack such as yours deserves some sort of praise I usually don't like playing hacks until the game is fully completed but I think I'll make this one an exception, I'd even go on a limb and say your about 70% done the game..? o:anyways thanks for the response, and I do have another question if you don't mind. Is garchomp available in this game? more preferably, is their a list for the current pokedex I can view to avoid future questions such as these? Thanks,

-Renton
Old September 15th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Yuuki_Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonlover111 View Post
Titanium - Spatial - Griseous
Thanks Pokemonlover111.

I've Have Playing This Hack Since Yesterday & I Gotta say i Enjoyed The Storyline

This Hack Got My Vote for Hack of the Year

Last edited by Yuuki_Asura; September 15th, 2013 at 04:11 AM.
Old September 15th, 2013, 03:43 AM
lhabcuanime
LhabxJhieL

Nature: Naughty
I got Bug .. How can i fix this ? i play Glazed in my Android phone 'but where i start talking to pikachu in Power plant 'the game Close ? How can i Fix this problem ??
Old September 15th, 2013, 03:46 AM
AkiraUdo

how far beta 4 goes? thnx :D
Old September 15th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Yuuki_Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiraUdo View Post
how far beta 4 goes? thnx :D
From what i read, Beta 4 Ends until Johto National Park
Old September 15th, 2013, 06:11 AM
chaos_envoys

Nature: Modest
anyone care to explain how Hack of the Year nomination is done? I'm voting Glazed for sure

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal
Old September 15th, 2013, 08:14 AM
ricorbk

Nature: Jolly
dam sure I'm voting for glazed as well
Old September 15th, 2013, 08:43 AM
redriders180

Send a message via AIM to redriders180 Send a message via Skype™ to redriders180
As always, thank you for all your kind words. You're making me blush

Quote:
No problem, a hack such as yours deserves some sort of praise I usually don't like playing hacks until the game is fully completed but I think I'll make this one an exception, I'd even go on a limb and say your about 70% done the game..? o:anyways thanks for the response, and I do have another question if you don't mind. Is garchomp available in this game? more preferably, is their a list for the current pokedex I can view to avoid future questions such as these? Thanks,

-Renton
Garchomp is available in-game. Good idea about the list, I'll put it up later (About to run errands...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryze View Post
Agreed, this hack is definitely worthy of hack of the year.

Moving on, is it possible to evolve Magneton?
Magneton evolves with a Thunderstone, I believe.

Old September 15th, 2013, 10:11 AM
chaos_envoys

Nature: Modest
@lucbui some suggestion, how about adding day/night and seasons? That will improve the game significantly..

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal
Old September 15th, 2013, 03:50 PM
redriders180

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_evoys View Post
@lucbui some suggestion, how about adding day/night and seasons? That will improve the game significantly..
I had day and night system implemented before, the ways the colors changed just bugged me. I would love to do seasons, except I've never gotten the full change to work out. This was a while ago, so maybe someone posted a clearer tutorial on using it. If this is the case, I'd like to see it.

EDIT: I just pulled up DNS, it's alot easier now that I have more experience. I've placed in seasons, but I don't think they'll be in the next beta. I've just piddled around with giving the world snow, and I'd want it to look good, at least. Maybe something I can do when everything's done...

Last edited by redriders180; September 15th, 2013 at 05:14 PM.
Old September 15th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Jet Pilot
I killed Spiderman.

Nature: Bashful
Alright thanks, I will run through the cave. I've tried Beta 3 too and that didn't fix it. Ill try that now, just gotta find an HM slave.

Do YOU want a spam section?
Vote for POKESpam2014.
Old September 18th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Renton Thurston

Quote:
Garchomp is available in-game. Good idea about the list, I'll put it up later (About to run errands...)
Yeah, it would help with knowing which Pokémon we can be encountering but since the game isn't completed yet I understand if it hasn't been included yet and thanks for the letting me know! I was wondering if it is an event pokemon or one I encounter in the wild? so you can save me the trouble in looking for one lol.
Old September 19th, 2013, 09:15 AM
redriders180

Quote:
Yeah, it would help with knowing which Pokémon we can be encountering but since the game isn't completed yet I understand if it hasn't been included yet and thanks for the letting me know! I was wondering if it is an event pokemon or one I encounter in the wild? so you can save me the trouble in looking for one lol.
There are Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp all available in the wild. I know there are Gible on Geminite River, and I know there's Gabite somewhere around Victory Road. Garchomp you can't get to yet, but you'll be able to find them wild in Mt. Silver.

Old September 19th, 2013, 05:47 PM
pokemonlover111
Lostelle

Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonlover111
Quote:
There are Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp all available in the wild. I know there are Gible on Geminite River, and I know there's Gabite somewhere around Victory Road. Garchomp you can't get to yet, but you'll be able to find them wild in Mt. Silver.
Do you mind adding a Move-Deleter soon? I'm a bit frustrated that my Swampert has Dive, Waterfall, and Surf that I thought I could delete.. :L

Old September 22nd, 2013, 12:08 AM
Noobly

Lucbui, You're going to add a third region to glazed?
Or maybe You start thinking about a new hack?

Did you add or in future you're going to add Sylveon because Eevee in Darkwood Town said his wonder about this evolution.
Sorry for the poor english.

Last edited by Noobly; September 22nd, 2013 at 02:01 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 12:54 AM
jacreaper2

ur hack is fun. do u intend to include more pokemon in the safari?
Old September 22nd, 2013, 12:02 PM
mtieu5318

For some reason I can't go through the cave inside mt furnace.I can get into mt furnace but I can't go into the cave entrance inside of it which is (i think)where reshiram is.Can someone please help?
Old September 22nd, 2013, 01:19 PM
Noobly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtieu5318 View Post
For some reason I can't go through the cave inside mt furnace.I can get into mt furnace but I can't go into the cave entrance inside of it which is (i think)where reshiram is.Can someone please help?
This is major bug, you can't get out of there.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 06:05 PM
PokeHyper

Hello Lucbui, I was wondering is there a name rater in the hack, so I can change some of my pokemon's nicknames, if there is where can I find it?? Other than that I love this hack that I keep visiting this page in the community to see a new update, I love to see this hack get nominated for hack of the year.
Old September 27th, 2013, 03:03 AM
UltraTopFan

hey, i dunno why but i cannot use the .ups file can you moved it to a .ips file?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here