The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #151    
Old May 26th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Banannaaa~
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
wow! so many members joined! :3
welcome to the club guys!

Which legendary Pokemon is your favourite to use in battle?
i havenever used a legendary before... so..i cannot answer the question..
instead i'll post some pics.

Spoiler:



__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Internet Sister | Previously | Skype.

Reply With Quote
  #152    
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:25 AM
kosuke's Avatar
kosuke
Extraterrestrial DNA
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Philippines
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to kosuke
I never posted here ever since after my sign up...but oh well.

Which legendary Pokemon is your favorite to use in battle?
Actually, I have only used Hoenn legendaries ever since. Uhm, my favorite legendary to use in battle is Deoxys. Deoxys has formes that you can use in different situations. I really like Deoxys's attack forme the most 'cause it can deal severe damage to opponents.
__________________
☣ ☣ デオキシス ☣ ☣
DNA from a space virus mutated and became a Pokémon. It appears where auroras are seen.
claimsVMPMBattle ServerDeviantArttumblr
Reply With Quote
  #153    
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Heartouch's Avatar
Heartouch
Count the stars between us
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kalos Region
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Heartouch
Which legendary Pokemon is your favourite to use in battle?
I often use Shaymin in Platinum play, it's cute, and I like its Seed Flare because it is powerful and hits the mark most of the time.
__________________
Heartouch | PokéCommunity | Ever Grande City | Showdown PC / Lavender / Gold
My Pairs & PC Family | PC Blog | EGC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr | Was known as Starry Windy.
Reply With Quote
  #154    
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Lilith's Avatar
Lilith
Protect his very soul.
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Welcome to all our new members!

Very nice fanart there, Avishka! I really wish you could have battled with a legendary before. :( Kyogre is very fun to use since it has Drizzle.

The Keldeo movie is being streamed now http://www.livestream.com/poclivestreams
__________________
❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

Reply With Quote
  #155    
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
So I have all new respect for both Keldeo and Kyurem now! They were both Pokémon that I previously hated, but I loved Keldeo's personality in the movie (plus he's really pretty!) and Kyurem was just a huge badass ahah. I can't wait to see more of the movies, they're basically the only way I start to like legendary Pokémon bar the non-naturally-insane ones XD
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #156    
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
impossible don't exist
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Which legendary Pokemon is your favourite to use in battle?

I have to say, the Tao Trio in the 5th Generation. I had a lot of fun experimenting with Reshiram and Zekrom's Fusion moves and also using my Kyurem in Black 2, and since I had Zekrom and also traded my Reshiram from Black over I was able to also test out Black and White Kyurem, and I had a lot of fun using it. Maybe I might make it a permanent team member sometime.
__________________


paired with kouzan and heartouch
pc battle server | tumblr | send me a vm


Reply With Quote
  #157    
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:57 PM
LadyNyx's Avatar
LadyNyx
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Near the forest, by the fields
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Woo, new members~!

Which legendary Pokemon is your favourite to use in battle?
Hmm, out of all of them, Darkrai. I tend to favor dark types, and Darkrai is like the greatest candy in a bowl of sweets. His naturally learned moves are great together, if you know how to pair them. Usually I lean towards the strategy 'Hit em fast and hard', but Darkrai makes me want to plan out my moves more. Plus Dark Void is very useful, as is his ability. It keeps him from losing HP, while the opponent's is whittled away. Like I said, very useful.

If I couldn't have Darkrai, then Palkia. More for sentimental reasons than anything else. He's the legendary of the game that introduced me to pokemon. :3
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #158    
Old May 30th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Genesis's Avatar
Genesis
The world needs a new hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Now, don't be a stalker :3
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Which legendary Pokemon is your favourite to use in battle?
Because I'm attracted to 3rd Gen, I'm gonna say the Legendary Birds Trio. They are effective against most of the pokemons except Rock(Articuno can wipe that out), Electric. Also they were the first legendaries I ever caught in my trainer life.
__________________

genesis @ vm | pm | FF.net | credits | pairs
Out there, in the silence, I'll be gone
Reply With Quote
  #159    
Old June 3rd, 2013, 07:41 AM
Nina Dobrev's Avatar
Nina Dobrev
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Favorite Mascot?
Ms. Suicune would have to be my answer, mainly because its not as hyped as the best Legendary Pokemon of the generation (via Lugia, Ho-Oh, Giratina, Reshiram, etc) & not to mention it was Crystal which in my opinion, was tons better than Gold/Silver.

Username: Sector Revenge
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Latias & Cresselia

Nice to see that someone else was finally able to manage a Legendary club after all. Looking great Blade!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #160    
Old June 6th, 2013, 01:05 PM
reshiram9's Avatar
reshiram9
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Username: reshiram9

My partners: Reshiram and Angellean

Current topic: My faorite legendary pokemon and my favorte pokemon of all time is my very own Lv. 100 reshirm it never fails me it looks awsome and i really relate to it.
__________________
RESHIRAM9
Reply With Quote
  #161    
Old June 7th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Absol's Avatar
Absol
The Disaster Pokémon
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nowhere.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Which legendary Pokemon is your favorite to use in battle?
The only legendary I can remember using is Cresselia on one of my teams. When used correctly she can really deal damage and sweep the opponent's team. Also helps she's also so pretty and a gift from one of my pairs <3
__________________

absol
the disaster pokemon


pairs
Gonzo
TheGr8
tabor62
Sector
⊗Slenderman⊗
Reply With Quote
  #162    
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:12 PM
tabor62's Avatar
tabor62
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: California
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Which legendary Pokemon is your favorite to use in battle?
I don't have any particular favorite, I usually just use the mascot legendary a lot o 3o Though I use Arceus a little more than others just 'cuz.
__________________
"Insert witty quote here"
0946 2243 9665




Reply With Quote
  #163    
Old June 10th, 2013, 04:09 PM
rhettz_emboar's Avatar
rhettz_emboar
Did you just pee??
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Username: rhettz_emboar
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Zekrom and Cobalion
Answer a Topic: Cobalion. Because i like his skill or moves specially his sacred sword, it only not inflict damage it also neglects all stat changes, thats why i love him to use in battles. And hes so cool. :]
__________________


I hate people like you..
[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #164    
Old June 13th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denmark, 'nuff said. Now shoo.
Age: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
wow! so many members joined! :3
welcome to the club guys!

Which legendary Pokemon is your favourite to use in battle?
i havenever used a legendary before... :3c so..i cannot answer the question.. :(
instead i'll post some pics.

Spoiler:



Wait, you've never used a legendary before? Catching and battling with the legendaries used to be the highlight of my playthroughs of any game back when I used to play it regularly, so it's really hard to imagine someone playing through the game without at least trying out at least one legendary in battle. Unless you've barely even played the games, which I guess would make sense, since it's a pretty big franchise, so it's not only the games that draw people into the forums :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosuke View Post
I never posted here ever since after my sign up...but oh well. :)

Which legendary Pokemon is your favorite to use in battle?
Actually, I have only used Hoenn legendaries ever since. Uhm, my favorite legendary to use in battle is Deoxys. Deoxys has formes that you can use in different situations. I really like Deoxys's attack forme the most 'cause it can deal severe damage to opponents.
I really like Deoxys' ability to change between different forms as well, and it's a really cool concept, however they didn't really design the Pokemon in the most enjoyable way imo. As for what I know, Deoxys wasn't even able to switch to any of the different forms prior to the fourth generation games, where it could be done by interacting with the meteorites in... Veilstone?? Forgive me if I got that wrong, since I've only played through the fourth generation once, so I'm not all that familiar with it. But yeah, in the generation 3 games, Deoxys' form depended on which game you got it in, so I felt like the concept didn't really get highlighted, especially since it was an event-only Pokemon, and back then I didn't even know about the other forms. I think it could've been awesome if it would've been able to switch in battles, so it could adapt to the situation, but that might've made it a little OP :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
Which legendary Pokemon is your favourite to use in battle?
I often use Shaymin in Platinum play, it's cute, and I like its Seed Flare because it is powerful and hits the mark most of the time.
I've never actually used Shaymin before, and used to think it was a horrible Pokemon. Then I got Pokemon Rumble, and realised that Seed Flare was actually a pretty awesome move, and went to spam all my opponents with it :D But yeah, the fact that it was one of the smaller legendaries' whose design was more based on being cute, I didn't really expect it to be anything exceptional, but I guess I've learned not to judge a book by its cover when it comes to legendaries, because they usually end up surprising me if I do :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
So I have all new respect for both Keldeo and Kyurem now! They were both Pokémon that I previously hated, but I loved Keldeo's personality in the movie (plus he's really pretty!) and Kyurem was just a huge badass ahah. I can't wait to see more of the movies, they're basically the only way I start to like legendary Pokémon bar the non-naturally-insane ones XD
I definitely know the feeling! I don't really like legendaries who haven't made a significant appearance in the anime the same way as I do with the ones who have, because it's just so much easier to form an opinion on someone when they actually have character. That's why it's easier to explain why I like Pokemon such as Mewtwo and Shaymin, rather than others. However, that doesn't mean they're automatically at the top of favourite list >:O Lugia all the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Which legendary Pokemon is your favourite to use in battle?

I have to say, the Tao Trio in the 5th Generation. I had a lot of fun experimenting with Reshiram and Zekrom's Fusion moves and also using my Kyurem in Black 2, and since I had Zekrom and also traded my Reshiram from Black over I was able to also test out Black and White Kyurem, and I had a lot of fun using it. Maybe I might make it a permanent team member sometime.
I actually really enjoyed using Black Kyurem (I guess that fits into the trio :p) in Black 2, just because of its amazing design and how great it was to use in battle. It was the main reason to why I was actually able to get around and do post-game stuff, because I was too lazy to train my Pokemon up to be able to actually face all the trainers and their insanely high-leveled Pokemon. I mean jeez man, why the huge jump??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNyx View Post
Woo, new members~!

Which legendary Pokemon is your favourite to use in battle?
Hmm, out of all of them, Darkrai. I tend to favor dark types, and Darkrai is like the greatest candy in a bowl of sweets. His naturally learned moves are great together, if you know how to pair them. Usually I lean towards the strategy 'Hit em fast and hard', but Darkrai makes me want to plan out my moves more. Plus Dark Void is very useful, as is his ability. It keeps him from losing HP, while the opponent's is whittled away. Like I said, very useful.

If I couldn't have Darkrai, then Palkia. More for sentimental reasons than anything else. He's the legendary of the game that introduced me to pokemon. :3
The only time I've used Darkrai was in Pokemon Online matches, but man was it fun to watch people rage when I used the Dark Void strategy :D Then they beat me up once they managed to take my Darkrai down though :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
Which legendary Pokemon is your favourite to use in battle?
Because I'm attracted to 3rd Gen, I'm gonna say the Legendary Birds Trio. They are effective against most of the pokemons except Rock(Articuno can wipe that out), Electric. Also they were the first legendaries I ever caught in my trainer life.
I'm assuming you're referring to Firered and Leafgreen, right? In that case, I only really liked Zapdos out of the three in that game for some reason. It doesn't really make sense, since Moltres actually got better in the remakes, compared to how it was back in the originals, and Articuno is one of the fan favourites, but I just never got to use the other two that much. Zapdos was definitely a beast though :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Favorite Mascot?
Ms. Suicune would have to be my answer, mainly because its not as hyped as the best Legendary Pokemon of the generation (via Lugia, Ho-Oh, Giratina, Reshiram, etc) & not to mention it was Crystal which in my opinion, was tons better than Gold/Silver.

Username: Sector Revenge
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Latias & Cresselia

Nice to see that someone else was finally able to manage a Legendary club after all. Looking great Blade!
Welcome to the club Sector! I've never had a Crystal of my own, but I've played it through a couple of my friends who had it, and speaking from my younger self, it sucked because they'd fixed the cloning glitch! It's not fun if I can't get a team of 6 identical of Typhlosions >:(

Suicune was the only one of the three cats I caught though, so it's definitely my favourite out of the three :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by reshiram9 View Post
Username: reshiram9

My partners: Reshiram and Angellean

Current topic: My faorite legendary pokemon and my favorte pokemon of all time is my very own Lv. 100 reshirm it never fails me it looks awsome and i really relate to it.
Welcome to the club! Just from your name it was quite easy to guess that you might like Reshiram, however I'm not quite sure which Pokemon Angellean is :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
Which legendary Pokemon is your favorite to use in battle?
The only legendary I can remember using is Cresselia on one of my teams. When used correctly she can really deal damage and sweep the opponent's team. Also helps she's also so pretty and a gift from one of my pairs <3
True! I was definitely surprised when I used her in Black 2, as I didn't really expect her to be useful at all, and I mainly just caught her for my legendary collection :p Joke's on me though, because she turned out to be one of the strongest ones on my team :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
Which legendary Pokemon is your favorite to use in battle?
I don't have any particular favorite, I usually just use the mascot legendary a lot o 3o Though I use Arceus a little more than others just 'cuz.
Gurll, where'd you get an Arceus from :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettz_emboar View Post
Username: rhettz_emboar
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Zekrom and Cobalion
Answer a Topic: Cobalion. Because i like his skill or moves specially his sacred sword, it only not inflict damage it also neglects all stat changes, thats why i love him to use in battles. And hes so cool. :]
I actually didn't really like using the Musketeer trio, though I only played through B2 where I felt like they showed up in a very inconvenient way, so I guess I never really gave them a chance :p

And all this trio talk gave me an idea for a new topic :D

Which is your favourite trio and why? And if you can choose between them, which one of the three Pokemon in that trio is your favourite?
Reply With Quote
  #165    
Old June 13th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Absol's Avatar
Absol
The Disaster Pokémon
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nowhere.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Which is your favourite trio and why? And if you can choose between them, which one of the three Pokemon in that trio is your favourite?
My favorite trio is the legendary birds Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. Out of these three Articuno is my favorite one. I love its coloring and its design is so cool. It even sparkles :o

a pic I found I thought I'll share ^^
Spoiler:
__________________

absol
the disaster pokemon


pairs
Gonzo
TheGr8
tabor62
Sector
⊗Slenderman⊗
Reply With Quote
  #166    
Old June 13th, 2013, 07:07 PM
LadyNyx's Avatar
LadyNyx
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Near the forest, by the fields
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Heheh, welcome and hello everybody! Man I love this club~!

~Which is your favourite trio and why? And if you can choose between them, which one of the three Pokemon in that trio is your favourite?~

Hmm, I'm torn between the Creation and Bird trio. I probably favor the first more than the latter though. I love Palkia the most, but Girantina is a close second. Out of the birds, though, Articuno wins. It's such a beautiful pokemon!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #167    
Old June 15th, 2013, 04:32 AM
kosuke's Avatar
kosuke
Extraterrestrial DNA
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Philippines
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to kosuke
Which is your favourite trio and why? And if you can choose between them, which one of the three Pokemon in that trio is your favourite?
My favorite is the legendary beast trio. you know: Suicune, Raikou and Entei. They look awesome, and i like their design. though i don't like raikou THAT much.
My favorite of the three is Entei. I really like his design. That long hair thing on his back looks like fog, and that's really cool. His typing is good too (i like fire types).
Suicune looks awesome too. He just look a bit too 'beautiful' for my taste. I also like that thing in his forehead. Most of all, he doesn't have a mustache-like thing which makes him better to be refered to as a SHE than a he.
Raikou. He looks good. He just doesn't quite got my taste. Maybe because of that purple curly hair of his, or his white zigzag tail, or other factors.
So yeah...that's all I could say.
__________________
☣ ☣ デオキシス ☣ ☣
DNA from a space virus mutated and became a Pokémon. It appears where auroras are seen.
claimsVMPMBattle ServerDeviantArttumblr
Reply With Quote
  #168    
Old June 15th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denmark, 'nuff said. Now shoo.
Age: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
Which is your favourite trio and why? And if you can choose between them, which one of the three Pokemon in that trio is your favourite?
My favorite trio is the legendary birds Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. Out of these three Articuno is my favorite one. I love its coloring and its design is so cool. It even sparkles :o

a pic I found I thought I'll share ^^
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyNyx View Post
Heheh, welcome and hello everybody! Man I love this club~!

~Which is your favourite trio and why? And if you can choose between them, which one of the three Pokemon in that trio is your favourite?~

Hmm, I'm torn between the Creation and Bird trio. I probably favor the first more than the latter though. I love Palkia the most, but Girantina is a close second. Out of the birds, though, Articuno wins. It's such a beautiful pokemon!
Seems like a lot of people prefer Articuno over the others entirely because of his design, and I can't say I blame y'all. Back in the originals, I would've totally chosen Articuno as my favourite of the trio, as I was relatively unfamiliar with the three, since I didn't get to play my Blue version that much before getting Silver, and it was a shared game between me and my brother, but he regarded it as his, so it was rare that he actually allowed me to play it (only really when I whined to my mom about it :D). But yeah, I generally just liked Articuno more because its design was one of the best of the games. And back then it didn't even have the beautiful colours it has now, so I didn't actually get to see just how amazing it looked until my brother traded it to his Gold version. I also managed to beat the E4 with Articuno alone, but that was only really because my brother had trained it lvl 100 and given it all the moves necessary, so I can't really take any credit for that B( But yeah, nowadays I'm leaning more towards team Zapdos, just because it's the one that's saved my behind the most times, probably mostly due to Drill Peck which it didn't have in R/B/G/Y ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosuke View Post
Which is your favourite trio and why? And if you can choose between them, which one of the three Pokemon in that trio is your favourite?
My favorite is the legendary beast trio. you know: Suicune, Raikou and Entei. They look awesome, and i like their design. though i don't like raikou THAT much.
My favorite of the three is Entei. I really like his design. That long hair thing on his back looks like fog, and that's really cool. His typing is good too (i like fire types).
Suicune looks awesome too. He just look a bit too 'beautiful' for my taste. I also like that thing in his forehead. Most of all, he doesn't have a mustache-like thing which makes him better to be refered to as a SHE than a he.
Raikou. He looks good. He just doesn't quite got my taste. Maybe because of that purple curly hair of his, or his white zigzag tail, or other factors.
So yeah...that's all I could say.
The legendary beasts are definitely also my favourite trio, mainly because they were kinda out of the ordinary. They weren't stationary legendaries, which made meeting them and catching them so much more fulfilling, because there was more of a challenge in it, and unless you were hunting for them, you'd never know just when they'd show up. In all my time playing Silver, I only ever managed to capture Suicune, so I can easily say that one's my favourite of them. I also like its design much more than the others, because it has that majestic look, just like Articuno, and a lot of other Ice types to be honest, and it also seems like its the head of trio, since it was the only one of the three to make a titular legendary, as well as apparently having a closer relation to Ho-oh in the anime, only showing itself to certain people.

I don't really dislike any of the three, and consider them all pretty close in terms of which one's my favourite. Entei and Raikou are probably equal in that regard, and Suicune only itches on top because it was the only one I ever caught. Back before Crystal, I didn't really like Raikou though, but that was entirely because of its design. It was incredibly ugly, and doesn't look much like the one we know of today, which thankfully has a much more polished and awesome design, compared to the horrible creature Gold and Silver brought us. It was only because I got a trading card with its new and improved design that I started liking it. But yeah, today they're all pretty close.
Reply With Quote
  #169    
Old June 16th, 2013, 08:23 AM
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Username: CloysterOyster
Partner Pokémon: Articuno and Suicune
Current topic: My favorite legendary to use in battle was Suicune because I used Suicune more than the others, and I like mysterious Water-types anyway.
__________________
I have made Facebook pages of all 718 existing Pokémon. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number]
Reply With Quote
  #170    
Old June 16th, 2013, 06:41 PM
FayAurora's Avatar
FayAurora
Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
I hope you don't mind if I join

Username: FayAurora
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Suicune and Mew!
Answer a Topic (Which legendary Pokemon is your favourite to use in battle?): I personally like using Raikou, Suicune, Lugia and Ho-oh. If it's a double battle, I like to have some fun with using Latios and Latias.
__________________
~ I've been trying to do it right,
I've been living a lonely life.
I've been sleeping here instead;
I've been sleeping in my bed,
Sleeping in my bed... ~


Last edited by FayAurora; June 17th, 2013 at 08:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #171    
Old June 17th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Banannaaa~
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
welcome to te club CloysterOyster and FayAurora!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
Wait, you've never used a legendary before? Catching and battling with the legendaries used to be the highlight of my playthroughs of any game back when I used to play it regularly, so it's really hard to imagine someone playing through the game without at least trying out at least one legendary in battle. Unless you've barely even played the games, which I guess would make sense, since it's a pretty big franchise, so it's not only the games that draw people into the forums :p
Nope never battled with a legendary before :p I have completed quite a few games.. But I never caught a legendary Pokemon so..
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Internet Sister | Previously | Skype.

Reply With Quote
  #172    
Old June 17th, 2013, 06:58 AM
FayAurora's Avatar
FayAurora
Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Thanks, Avishka!
And that's interesting to hear! I don't think I know anybody who has never battled with a legendary! But that's not bad, because now you can say you're one of a kind
__________________
~ I've been trying to do it right,
I've been living a lonely life.
I've been sleeping here instead;
I've been sleeping in my bed,
Sleeping in my bed... ~

Reply With Quote
  #173    
Old June 17th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denmark, 'nuff said. Now shoo.
Age: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloysterOyster View Post
Username: CloysterOyster
Partner Pokémon: Articuno and Suicune
Current topic: My favorite legendary to use in battle was Suicune because I used Suicune more than the others, and I like mysterious Water-types anyway.
Welcome to the club! I definitely liked using Suicune in battle as well, but it wsa kinda overshadowed by Lugia, so I didn't really use it that often, but I can totally see why it'd be your favourite :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FayAurora View Post
I hope you don't mind if I join :)

Username: FayAurora
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Suicune and Mew!
Answer a Topic (Which legendary Pokemon is your favourite to use in battle?): I personally like using Raikou, Suicune, Lugia and Ho-oh. If it's a double battle, I like to have some fun with using Latios and Latios
Wait, two Latios? Or did you mean to say Latios and Latias? Either way, it's always fun to use two matching Pokemon in double battles, even if it isn't always practical. You've got a wide range of preferred legendaries to use in battle though, which I like! Means you don't just restrict yourself to certain Pokemon :D Welcome to the club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
Nope never battled with a legendary before :p I have completed quite a few games.. But I never caught a legendary Pokemon so.. :P
You never even caught one?! I always found the intriguing part of the post-game in any Pokemon game, mostly before I became familiar with Bulbapedia and ended up spoiling myself all the time. It was always great to know that there might always be another mysterious Pokemon that I wasn't aware of out there, and it was one of the things that always kept me going. This was mostly prominent in the second generation and third generation games for me, where in the second generation games, I spent a loooooong time searching for Lugia, and in the third generation games I also spent quite a while figuring out the regi puzzle. That was before like half of the legendaries became event exclusives though, so I never really felt that way with the fourth or fifth generation, because they weren't really as cleverly hidden as the regis for example, and quite a few of them were event exclusives :(

But yeah, I guess it's mostly the designs of the legendaries that appeal to you then? :D
Reply With Quote
  #174    
Old June 17th, 2013, 08:07 AM
FayAurora's Avatar
FayAurora
Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
Wait, two Latios? Or did you mean to say Latios and Latias? Either way, it's always fun to use two matching Pokemon in double battles, even if it isn't always practical. You've got a wide range of preferred legendaries to use in battle though, which I like! Means you don't just restrict yourself to certain Pokemon :D Welcome to the club!
Woops! Lol yes, I meant Latios and Latias! And it is fun to use them, because fun always overrides practicality in my games I like sticking to certain Pokemon sometimes, but I've found it's easier to have a variety. Plus, again, it's more fun! ^-^
And thanks for the welcome!
__________________
~ I've been trying to do it right,
I've been living a lonely life.
I've been sleeping here instead;
I've been sleeping in my bed,
Sleeping in my bed... ~

Reply With Quote
  #175    
Old June 17th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Mew's Avatar
Mew
New Species Pokémon
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Under the truck
Nature: Brave
Username:UltraMew
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners:Mew and Keldeo
Answer a Topic:I love using Mew in battle!
__________________
~♪~ Keep your heart pure, and your desire strong ~♪~
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.