Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (03:01 PM).
HaleyTrapp

Someone please help me. I've been looking on the internet for literally hours and noone has the problem that I've been having. Ok, so a few months ago i downloaded Light Platinum on my phone and ran into a glitch that won't let me accept pokemon from people, except my starter. The game just freezes after I click yes to accept the pokemon. So I stopped playing the game, so today I really wanted to play the game and tried it on my computer this time (thinking the glitch was because I was playing on my phone, but it still happens. This really sucks because I really want those free pokemon. I have no idea what else to do, so I made an account on here. Hope you guys can help, thanks!
Old 1 Week Ago (03:38 PM).
HaleyTrapp

Anyone wanna help me? I'll love you forever
Old 1 Week Ago (03:39 PM).
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

I don't know where to send you for help, since the Light Platinum thread in ROM Hacking is closed. You can look around in that area of PC to see if you can find any help. This section of the forums that you posted in is for help and discussions about officially-released games.

You can maybe try the official Light Platinum website. They have a way to contact the development team so you can report bugs and glitches.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links