The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 30th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Red Oak
Tribute

Nature: Naive

Advertise here
It's been over a year since my original join in early 2011 and leave, back in mid-2011. I didn't really do much, to be honest, but I'm back here to stay. I am a Marriland Forums member and an active Marriland Wiki editor as well, although I'm banned from the former so I'm going to stay here to occupy me. Hope to have another good time here, ~Carter

..pssst! Does anyone know when or where I can change my username?

Fun Fact: 100% of stair accidents occur near or on stairs.

Last edited by Red Oak; November 30th, 2012 at 11:12 PM.
Old November 30th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Oak View Post
It's been over a year since my original join and leave, back in mid-2011. I didn't really do much, to be honest, but I'm back here to stay. I am a Marriland Forums member and an active Marriland Wiki editor as well, although I'm banned from the former so I'm going to stay here to occupy me. Hope to have another good time here, ~Carter

..pssst! Does anyone know when or where I can change my username?
Hi there, and welcome back.

2011, huh? I joined that year as well although I was a massive nubcake back then. Those days are now gone and I'm glad you decided to return. I happen to be a fan of Marriland, his videos always entertain me and helped me a lot with my playthroughs. Well, PC's a great place cos we're one of the most awesome Pokemon forums in the universe!

And sorry to tell you this, but to change names you need to sign under a new account, this was cos name changes put stress on the server. However, if you ever need help feel free to ask the moderators.

- Hikari10

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old December 1st, 2012, 05:31 AM
Triston1zn
GYM LEADER

Nature: Calm
Welcome back OAK!!....I, myself am a noob lol, but I guess you're considered a veteran now hey?
great to have you back man...
Old December 1st, 2012, 07:32 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hey Carter, welcome back to the forum~! There've been a few things added to the site this last year, like the +like function, so it does look a little different from your last visit. Don't really think I remember you though.. but that'll change now since we've officially exchanged greetings! :D

Great to hear you're back to stay this time, hopefully that means we'll be seeing you around a bunch! The forum's still really active so I'm sure you'll get into at least a few sections here, be it Pokemon or off-topic, depending on what you're most interested in. Speaking of Marriland, I actually used to watch his Let's Plays a few years ago (Diamond/Pearl I think) and it was pretty fun. Kinda miss watching, not sure why I stopped. D: Never really got into the forums over there though, admittedly.

And yeah, as Hikari said, sadly you cannot change your username. You are allowed to make another account though, just remember not to create a second introduction thread since you already have this one that's active!

Have fun and see you around! Make sure to give the rules a read since they've been updated a bit since then, and feel free to contact me if you need anything at all :3

pair | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here