< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > The Welcome Lounge Pokemon Conquest!!

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old December 2nd, 2012 (8:38 PM).
Nature: Naughty
This game rocks my socks! Think less modern, more Japanese cultural type of feel. The battles are fun, the story has less backup but still has that 'Gotta recruit more Warriors!' feel in the bottom of your stomach. If anyone likes Mystery Dungeon battles, I recommend this game. Don't bother paying sixty dollar's on it, just play it on the good old PC. If you want some more info (you can just ask other people but PLEASE ask me), ask the Rozu. I am obliged to be in this awesome gaming year :D Danker-shun, danker-shun, Ish bein very bawd lately xD (That's german by the way).
Old December 2nd, 2012 (9:00 PM).
Nature: Timid
Conquest-related chat belongs in the Spinoff Games section, so I recommend posting there after reading through that section's rules. Going to remind you that New Users / Welcome is not a place for random chat; the only threads that belong here are introductions and reintroductions. D:

Anyways, with that said, I'll have to lock this since it's in the wrong section, sorry!

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links