The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 17th, 2012, 06:29 PM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Careful
Sure I will reserve you both a place!
Old December 19th, 2012, 03:24 PM
1ninjadude1701

Nature: Quiet
can i reserve a spot please with swinub?

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.
Old December 19th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Nature: Quirky
sorry about the late reply guys. I was busy baby sitting over my brothers, hope everyone is ok!

(my replacement while a new sig is made )

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old December 19th, 2012, 06:14 PM
curiousnathan

Consider yourself reserved 1ninjadude1701.
Old December 19th, 2012, 06:44 PM
1ninjadude1701

Nature: Quiet
Name: DeSean Guilliver

Appearance:

DeSean is basiclly your steorotypical "Big Black". He is 6'4'' and has broad shoulders. His bald head reflects the sun making his head look like a gaint mirror. He has long arms and legs giving him an advantage if he were to fight. His green eyes reflect his mood because when he is happy they appear soft and gentle but when he is mad they look intense and strike fear into his targets heart. He wears a blue sort of plaid jacket with a white hood. Underneath that is a green underarmor shirt. He usually wears his camoflouge pants with his brown socks tucked into his pants. He only has a nice pair of black hiking boots that looks more brown from mud.

Personality:

DeSean is a shy and timid person who can't really stand up for himself. He is antisocial but when you do get him to talk only nice things are said. He is also very empathetic and smart and has the best memory capacity. He can get quite aggressive when threatened and will not give up in a fight. If himself or anybody he cares about is endangeored he will come to thier aid.

History:

DeSean was in a small family of four. His mom and dad had abandoned there family when DeSean was only eight leaving his older brother, Marco, in charge. When Marco had become of age he became a gym leader in training. DeSean was proud of his older brothers achomplishments. Sadly when Marco was twenty and DeSean was fourteen, Marco died by the hand of The Life Keepers. They got into his school where he was going to be certifyed as an offical leader when The Life Keepers burned his school to the ground trapping Marco and burning him to death. DeSean was devistated; without a home or any relative left to take care of him or his two younger siblings, DeSean had decided that he would become a pokemon master. Now at the age of sixteen DeSean can finally avenge his brothers death igniting the flame fueled by revenge and anger.

Pokemon: Swinub

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.

Last edited by 1ninjadude1701; December 20th, 2012 at 05:19 AM.
Old December 19th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Rune Alchemist
Young Writer

Send a message via Skype™ to Rune Alchemist
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ninjadude1701 View Post
DeSean is basiclly your "Big Black". He has broad shoulders, and looks like the legendary pokemon shaymin. His head looks bigger then his body along with longer arms.
Sorry, but... What?

I can't paint a picture of your character. I mean... I can't picture him.

Oh, Lokirpie, at first I thought you saw my character. Turns out it was her sister. =D

Well, the Clamperls are defeated. Any system messages, RPM?

Last edited by Rune Alchemist; December 19th, 2012 at 07:23 PM.
Old December 19th, 2012, 08:00 PM
curiousnathan

1ninjadude1701, if you could expand a little on your appearance then I'll be happy to accept you.

Also guys, with the Clamperls defeated you may now move on as normal. (Remember to keep track of your pokemon's levels -- since they may have learnt a new move. You can check how many levels your pokemon have gained via the first post). I would suggest you now move onto the route toward Jubilife City, as Chapter 2, is where the drama really begins.
Old December 20th, 2012, 12:48 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild
Curious, I just want to clarify that we can still give our pokemon TMs or train them to learn TM/Move Tutor moves ourselves right?
Old December 20th, 2012, 03:22 AM
curiousnathan

Yes, that's perfectly fine!
Old December 20th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

wait question, because pie and I both took on the three clamperls how many exp do we get both?? do we split the 6 levels we gain from the +2 between us? or do we get 6 each :D

Oops sorry rune!! didn't think Willow would have been able to see that far so I focused on the sister they'll hopfully be properly introduced to one another in the next couple of posts.

Also Curious, made a massive mistake which I apologise for, using sand attack >.< forgot completely but won't happen again =/ also which generation move list did you get moves from?

(my replacement while a new sig is made )

Paired with :
gimmepie

Last edited by Lokiepie; December 20th, 2012 at 04:03 AM.
Old December 20th, 2012, 04:19 AM
curiousnathan

You both get 6 levels each; and for this roleplay, levelling up and movesets are from the 5th Generation (B2W2 Pokedex).
Old December 20th, 2012, 04:52 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild
Hellz yeah my Teddiursa got Fury Swipes haha

I had originally thought that it was 2 per encounter not pokemon, sweet :D

Now to meet Rune, catch a Staryu and go to Jubilife.
Old December 20th, 2012, 05:30 AM
Rune Alchemist
Young Writer

Yay~... But first, Sleep. I'm going to think of what to post in the meantime.
Old December 20th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

Nature: Hasty
First RP, hope I'm not joining too late, but would love to give it a try!

Name: Ike Fissure

Appearance: Ike is a short guy, only a mere height of 5'4, who tends to keep a light summer tan all year around. He is quite slim with enough muscle to not be considered puny. His usually hazel-colored eyes tend to change due to his current emotional state: a blue-green color when in a positive mood and a darker green when in a negative one. He always tends to have 5 o'clock shadow and a white beanie to keep his long, knappy brown hair under control. Ike tends to wear a light blue v-neck that has a black static streaks going through it. His shirt is rarely seen, though, due to the tight, white pullover he usually has on that has a zipper running down the right side of it. Along with his pullover, he is usually wearing his beige skinny jeans and his blue with bleach-spotted TOMS.

Personality: Due to Ike's small stature, he has always been pushed around which has toughened him up, but made him not as social as most people. He's never really had a true friend and only trusts his pokemon. When talked to, Ike can tend to be overly sarcastic, but only because he isn't too good with people at this point. He hopes that all this can change, but keeps it to him self, just waiting for someone to come along that will help him adapt.

History: As far back as Ike could remember, it has always been him and his mother. She was constantly working hard to support the two and when Ike turned 12, all the work caught up to her. She became ill with depression that turned into something more. Ike was by her side even hours after she passed away, with a pokeball with a tiny note on it in hand that she gave him as she told him she loved him with her last breathe. Within this note was the name and location of his father. He went to live live with him. This man was a stern, roughneck of a man who was extremely hard on Ike. Making him to many things that cause Ike to spite him and result in Ike taking his pokemon and running away. It was his running away that caused him to run into Professor Rowan and begin his journey.

Pokemon: Coal, the Magby (I hope); Male; lvl 5; Mild; Flamebody; Smog, Leer

Can't wait to see how I'll be thrown in this. Want to try to not catch any pokemon.. temptation will probably get the best of me, though.

Last edited by Game_sloth; December 20th, 2012 at 06:37 PM. Reason: addition
Old December 20th, 2012, 06:58 PM
curiousnathan

Game_sloth and ninjadude, you are both accepted! You may now post your chapter 1 entries and begin your journey through Sandgem Town and its route to Jubilife.

Last edited by curiousnathan; December 21st, 2012 at 03:49 AM.
Old December 20th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

My character is at a late start in the journey right?
Old December 20th, 2012, 07:29 PM
curiousnathan

Relative to other players -- a little.
Old December 21st, 2012, 12:50 AM
Rune Alchemist
Young Writer

It just came to my attention that I made a mistake with my SU. In my character's appearance, it was supposed to be Red Eyes under Grey contacts.

Other than that, posted~
Old December 21st, 2012, 03:24 AM
Quicksand.

Name: Benjamin Knowles.

Appearance: Ben stands at your typical teenager boys height and weighs in just below average. Although he appears thin, he is much stronger than he looks. His eyes are a deep chocolate brown and his tan is barely noticeable. Atop his head lay textured brown waves and curls that he angles to the side. Between his nose and chin rest a pair of pink finely shaped lips that are in perfect balance with his face. Usually, Ben can be seen wearing cut-off jeans he rolls up above his knee that he fashioned himself and a tank top or hoodie (depending on the weather).

Personality: Benjamin is a very laid back boy. Instead of fighting the current, hed much rather go with the flow. He prefers all things calm and dainty, most likely inheriting that trait from his parents. He appears to be very aloof to his surroundings, but is actually silently taking everything in. if he had a choice, Benjamin probably wouldn’t ever speak again, due to the fact that he naturally prefers to look and listen. Unlike his brothers, he is not very outgoing or adventurous, although a little fun action has been known to throw a smile on his face. He has a very soft laugh and will usually be seen covering his face in embarrassment once hes entered a fit of laughter. When being introduced to anything negative, Benjamin doesn’t react as a normal person would. In fact, he wouldn’t react at all. He tries his best to keep his negative emotions locked up and away from those around him.

History: Born in Sandgem Town, Benjamins family had lived in that small town for their entire life. As his parents grew older, they wanted to retreat somewhere that was even quieter, dragging Ben with them as they moved to Twinleaf Town. Two of his older brothers had already moved out, while his youngest older brother still lived with them. When Benji turned fourteen, his brother moved out, leaving him to be the last of his siblings to still live with his parents. Life in Twinleaf grew stale, and by his sixteenth birthday, Benjamin sunk into a state of depression. With the coaxing of his parents, Ben decided that it was time to get a move on with his own life and go on his own Pokemon adventure.

Pokemon: Female Smoochum with Oblivious.
Old December 21st, 2012, 03:46 AM
curiousnathan

Quicksand., you're accepted! Feel free to begin your journey in the IC thread!
Old December 21st, 2012, 04:21 AM
Game_sloth
That guy

Curious: Looking at serbii, Magby learns ember at lvl 7 in bw, but lvl 5 in bw2. Which do I go by because he would already know ember going by bw2, making things a lot easier on me. Can't do a lot with smog and leer.. would be one torturing win if I did haha. Stunned by leer and choked by smog.

Rune Alchemist: If you are interested in Magby's flame body speeding up your egg hatching process, let me know!

Last edited by Game_sloth; December 21st, 2012 at 04:57 AM.
Old December 21st, 2012, 11:05 AM
Rune Alchemist
Young Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_sloth View Post
Curious: Looking at serbii, Magby learns ember at lvl 7 in bw, but lvl 5 in bw2. Which do I go by because he would already know ember going by bw2, making things a lot easier on me. Can't do a lot with smog and leer.. would be one torturing win if I did haha. Stunned by leer and choked by smog.

Rune Alchemist: If you are interested in Magby's flame body speeding up your egg hatching process, let me know!
I'd just like to point out that my Cleffa doesn't have an attack till level 16 (Magical Leaf). She's a level 5, soon-to-be-hatched Pokemon with only Wish and Charm as her attack.

Even if that is the case, I will capture a Growlithe by my own power. Anything is possible if you're just creative about it. Look at this as an example:
Spoiler:

Oh, and the offer? No thanks. I'm about to hatch her. See the glowing in my last post?
Old December 21st, 2012, 01:32 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Alchemist View Post
Oh, and the offer? No thanks. I'm about to hatch her. See the glowing in my last post?
Just thought I would offer! I don't plan on catching anything at all.. unless it feels like I really need to so ember will be a must. What happened to it knowing pound?

Geez. I am ready for some new posts.

Last edited by Game_sloth; December 21st, 2012 at 02:12 PM.
Old December 21st, 2012, 02:23 PM
Rune Alchemist
Young Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_sloth View Post
Just thought I would offer! I don't plan on catching anything at all.. unless it feels like I really need to so ember will be a must. What happened to it knowing pound?

Geez. I am ready for some new posts.
Check out our earlier posts to see the discussion about my Pokemon's attack.
Old December 21st, 2012, 09:05 PM
curiousnathan

All moves a learned through the Black 2 and White 2 Pokedex.

Sponsored Links