The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old December 4th, 2012 (07:23 AM).
Heroxd1050
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Well I am trying to get vulpix, poliwhirl and ditto from the hidden grottoes. I've read the game mechanics and I sort of understand them (you regenerate the grotto by walking so many steps right?), but I was wondering if anyone had a trick to help the grottoes to regenerate faster, or at least make the time spent regenerating the grottoes.
  #2    
Old December 4th, 2012 (08:35 AM).
Jellicent♀'s Avatar
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Laverre City
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
This really is more of a quick question, so next time, PLEASE post there instead of a whole new thread. New threads are meant for discussions, not for questions like this.

As far as your answer goes, there is no faster way. You really do have to just be patient. 256 steps is how much it takes for it to regenerate, and even then, there's only a 5% chance that it WILL regenerate.

Then, once the grotto if regenerated, you have a 40% of finding an item, a 40% chance of a HIDDEN item (one you'd have to use an Itemfinder to find) and then a 20% chance of a Pokemon.

In other words, you have a ways to go, good luck, and next time use the Quick Questions thread that has been stickied to the top of Black 2 and White 2 section's page.
__________________

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.