The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Azure Rathalδs
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious

Advertise here
I don't drive, but I just listen to music on my headphones when I'm in the car, while the driver choose what music he/she likes.

Good driving music would be something uplifting and fast paced such as Rock or Drum and Bass.
Old January 17th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Evanlyn
Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!

Nature: Relaxed
In our car, there's a mixture between what the driver wants to listen to & what everyone else wants to listen to.

So we sometimes listen to talks, other times we listen to the radio, and other times the cd's (mainly 80's) that we own.
Old January 17th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
My friends and I all carpool when we get together and it's always the driver's choice, so it's usually one of
>My Little Pony fan songs
>orchestral Skyrim-type stuff
>j-rock/j-pop (that's me)
>old Linkin Park songs and Five Finger Death Punch
>dubstep

The sixth member of our group doesn't has a car and is the only person to have ever spoken out against the "My car/my music" rule, but if we're driving out of our ways to pick him up then he should be thankful that there's some kind of background noise instead of the uncomfortable silence akin to a parent driving a child home after finding out said child had gotten in trouble.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here