The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted June 9th, 2013 (02:17 PM).
Symbiosis
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Hello,

My name is Cyberbeastx. I am a hardcore gamer. I spend on average day at least 14 hours playing pokemon. I have been into pokemon since 1999. Now some of you may think I am crazy but I am far from crazy. I am a dedicated pokemon trainer. My life is devoted to pokemon. Anyways, You may ask why or how I am able to do this, If you are interested in knowing more about me then just hit me up.

I am not here to tell you about me really. I am playing a pokemon mmorpg. I am not going to say more than that due to advertisement rules. All you need to know is I am looking for more serious/dedicated gamers who are interested in a poke mmo and want to build a guild of hardcore gamers and crush all the other players. If you are interested you must make sure you meet the following requirements...

-Must be 16 years or older
-Must speak fluent english
-Must be online at least 8 hours daily
-Must have been playing pokemon since Generation 1 or Generation 2

If you meet these requirements you can contact my skype at: Championcyberbeastx

You can add me and then find out more information or ask any questions you wish.

In no way is this a advertisement. This is a thread to inform serious gamers about a opportunity. Any trolls or haters will be ignored. Once again you can contact me at skype: Championcyberbeastx

I thank you for reading and i hope to find more serious gamers.

Windows 8.1 64 Bit | 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz) | 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz | 1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s) | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled

☆Current Pre Ordered Games: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition-PS4-11/3/2014-$119.99 | WWE 2K15 Hukkamania Edition-PS4-11/18/2014-$99.99 | GTA V-PS4-11/18/2014-$59.99 | Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Pokemon Omega Ruby-Nintendo 3DS-11/21/2014-$39.99 Each | Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition-PS4-3/31/2015 - $69.99

Old Posted June 9th, 2013 (02:34 PM).
Sydian
revolution

Nature: Timid
While I'm fine if someone makes a thread for discussing PokeMMO, I'm not fine with something like this that's just advertising yourself and the site.

Locked.

Play the game to change the game
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links