Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation
Reload this Page 3rd Generation: Favourite Place ta Tran?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Old January 29th, 2013 (09:37 PM).
Caelus
Gone

On Pokemon Emerald I always battled those two breeders between Mauville City and Verdantuf Tawn. Thay have 6 pokemon each and give good experience.

On Leafgreen cyclng road was mah favorite place ta tran, and sometimes I would tran by tha spa on One Island.
Old February 20th, 2013 (01:52 PM).
BENSJAM
Unhatched Egg

any place that has a lot of near traners that is near ta yo level (and i use tha verse seeker on tham)
Old February 21st, 2013 (05:10 PM).
Arlo

Pre-E4 (after tha E4, rechallengng tham is tha best way ta grnd n pretty much all of tha gbees):

N FR/LG, I mostly use tha Vs. Seeker on tha bikers at tha tap of cyclng road and tha cluster of traners down n tha southaast corner - east of Fuchsia. And of course tha two traners outside tha Spa on Kndle Road.

N RSE, I mostly just grnd wherever I can fnd tha highest level pokemon wit tha most convenient typngs or EVs fo whoever I'm workng on, but I have a few spots that I tend ta use more than othars. At tha earlier levels, I turn lots of circles n tha little patch of grass west of Mauville on Route 117, than later n tha long grass at tha tap of Route 120 - just east of Fotree. Than near tha end, it's mostly n Victary Road. And I battle Ty and Gabby every chance I git.
Old February 21st, 2013 (06:50 PM).
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
Victary Road n LG and Gabby &bep; Ty n Sapphire/Emerald. I loved trackng down Gabby &bep; Ty just ta stamp tham n one turn and git that quick EXP. It was bootylicious until around level 40 but I didn't need much beyond that anyway coz I just used tham ta evolve some stuff I had.
Old February 22nd, 2013 (03:20 AM).
Elaitenstile
I am legend

Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
N FR/LG - On tha way ta Mt. Ember, thare is a place near tha Spa (quick healng spot) where thare is five traners tagithar (one double, so actually four) and if you time yo Vs Seeker right you'll battle tham all. Also, tha Cyclng Road's entrance is tha best witout sezng.

N R/S/E - Gabby and TY. Also Victary Road, snce re-battlng traners than was difficult.

Dis goes witout sezng, tha Elite Four Rematch is tha best way ta tran n R/S/E, but tha problem n FR/LG is thare is no dben Elite Four rematch befoe we fnish tha post-gbee... darn...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links