Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 10th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Works for me! I was already planning on incorporating Lucario's "The more he's hurt the more damage he can dish out" mechanic, but obviously not overuse it Thanks for letting us have a bit of creativity with our abilities, Leaf!
When does a man die?
When he is hit by a bullet? No.
When he suffers a disease? No.
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Old December 10th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Yay! Thank you for the acceptance Leafy. I'm very much looking forward to this one. Also, that pikachu girl is so darn cute. She's so pouty and moody looking. :3
Old December 10th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Nature: Brave
You're welcome y'all! Now we're just gonna sit tight for the IC thread to be approved! I will still be accepting reservations as well as two more SUs to fill up the 15 player count.

Once the IC thread is posted, you are more than welcome to start! You do not have to wait for me to give you the green light :)

In the meantime, you can all begin to discuss any possible plans for you to do during the roleplay. You guys can beat up as many small enemies as possible, as well as there's optional bosses for you to beat (as I previously explained in a reply to Yellow). Out of random, I will throw in a flock enemy (as I previously mentioned with Beedrill's) if you want to train, or you're just wandering around. :P I promise I won't torture you guys too much...maybe lol

I talked with Megaman earlier today that his character and mine will have an "accidential encounter". It'll be electrifying, literally. xD
MOD of FC&G & battle server // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
[14:19] Slate...: yes megan is an independent black man who needs no shower & black woman to lead his new transsexual life
Old December 10th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

Yeah, been chatting to Megaman as well, so with any luck we'll have some early-on character interaction
When does a man die?

~Hiluluk
Old December 11th, 2012, 12:23 AM
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Respect the chemistry.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Overrated wanna-be joker is looking for somebody to tease the heck out of... anyone interested? :D

Old December 11th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

From the start, Tenshi will be walking along the beachline, so hopefully that'll lead to some interaction.

Old December 11th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Submissions!

Randy Browns, the Kirby captive has been accepted! I know you tried very hard in explaining in detail about his costume, and as much as I *hate* to decline you, and since this is your first roleplay, I'll let you off the hook and join. :3 I really liked your roleplay sample. Seems like the Kirby man is ready to fight no matter what happens. xD

Reservation Reminders

Raikiri - Captain Falcon (tonight 10:11 pm EST)
ShinyDiamond - Pit (Wednesday 2:47 am EST)
MOD of FC&G & battle server // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
[14:19] Slate...: yes megan is an independent black man who needs no shower & black woman to lead his new transsexual life
Old December 11th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Raikiri
Vanguard
Community Supporter

As much as I want to Falcon Punch things left and right, I am going to have to drop the reservation since I may have a fuller plate than anticipated with some last minute school/work things coming up and I may revive an old RP of mine in the near future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Paired with the manly Supervegeta
Old December 11th, 2012, 04:12 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Maverick View Post
Overrated wanna-be joker is looking for somebody to tease the heck out of... anyone interested? :D
Sure Why Not and By the way I love your sense of humor. I read your SU and it brightened my day entirely. I also love the picture you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire* View Post
Yay! Thank you for the acceptance Leafy. I'm very much looking forward to this one. Also, that pikachu girl is so darn cute. She's so pouty and moody looking. :3
I felt I was the only person who thought that.

Also I'm looking forward to being apart of this masterpiece with all of you. I am most likely the greenest RPer here but I hope that I can attain a more immersive writing style. I loved all of your SU's and since this RP doesn't have millions of people inside I guess I'm going to be looking forward to reading your posts

Old December 11th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Oh, too bad Raikiri dropped the reservation Now we have to wait more. (Maybe not) I hope ShinyDiamond makes his SU in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcjboi View Post
Sure Why Not and By the way I love your sense of humor. I read your SU and it brightened my day entirely. I also love the picture you did.

Also I'm looking forward to being apart of this masterpiece with all of you. I am most likely the greenest RPer here but I hope that I can attain a more immersive writing style. I loved all of your SU's and since this RP doesn't have millions of people inside I guess I'm going to be looking forward to reading your posts
You guys are not the only ones that think that Leaf Storm's Pikachu was so darn cute.

Last edited by Rϵd; December 11th, 2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 11th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Actually, it's more than enough for me to get this roleplay started. Originally I was going to take in 8 players and ONLY 8. But I decided to be a little lenient and raise the cap to 12 or to 15.

11 players is just right (12 if ShinyDiamond gets his Pit SU in on time lol).

Oh you guys! I appreciate the comments! <3
Old December 11th, 2012, 08:08 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Name: Kamui Ozora

Nationality: American

Character: Pit

Differences: Let's start this off! Kamui does have short hair, but instead of brown, it's black. His hair doesn't have many tufts like Pit, but it looks decent. He does not wear a gold laurel crown. He wears a chiton like Pit, only it's gold, like one of Pit's alternate costumes, decorating red & gold hems on the bottom. On his back are paper machete wings. They look almost real. Around his wrists are bronze & gold cuffs. His eyes, instead of blue, are green. Calming color, right? He wears a brown belt with silver edges & a gold, triangular buckle on his waist. Underneith his chiton are not navy blue tights. No tights! Just shorts that look like tights, but they're not. Kamui has brown boots instead of sandals, with white fur of wool around the hem at the top. He is slightly taller than Pit, & sports a mockingjay pin near his heart. The plastic bow he has looks like the Palutena Bow. He has no arrows. He couldn't acquire that of which looked similar to the Mirror Shield; instead, a small mirror. Did I mention he has a little mole under his right eye?

Roleplay Sample: Imagine everything you see is all black, with no light anywhere, you feel nothing, & no sound his heard. Now imagine yourself on a beach later with all that included.

Strange, right?

It gets stranger for Kamui. He layed flat on the sand, peacefully unconscious when the water from the shore awakens him. His eyes slowly begin to open, but then immediately sprang up to his feet. Where was he? What waas he doing here? He found that he was at a beach, looking all cherubic as he fixed his outfit. His boots could use some cleaning. Still in his Pit costume, huh. But, why was he on an island? He remembered a dark figure, dark inside & out. First question though: where the heck is he?! "Why am I t a beach? Is this another event?"

Despite his age, Kamui was a little childish inside. People would be advised not to get on his bad side, lest he turns silent on that person. Enough about him right now. This beach, it looked peaceful. How did he get here again? That would be answered when a white light shined from up above. Kamui looked up. His first thought was amazement, but he was then a tiny bit scared when he saw a white dragon. "Meep," he said silently.

"Do not be alarmed," said the white dragon. "My name is Camella. Do you know why you are here?"

Is this a Nintendo event? Kamui first thought. "An event!" he cheered.

"I'm afraid not. This is Augustine Island. My brother, Insane, kidnapped you & other humans to this island. However, you & a couple of the humans broke free, which is how you have come here at this spot," Camella explained. Kamui nodded, thinking this was part of the event. "My brother is evil, & has taken control of this island. He is planning something drastic, & I need your help."

"Oh, sweet. What do I have to do?"

"First, I will grant you the powers of your character." To the what now? Kamui didn't get this part of the event. Camella shined a light at Kamui. In an instant, he felt a bit heavy. How was that possible? He took out his plastic bow, & it wasn't plastic! It was the real deal, the Palutena Bow! Was there two halo rings around his left wrist? There was! What about his mirror? He took out the small mirror.

It wasn't so small anymore.

It was the actual Mirror Shield! He seemed to have some of Pit's powers, even his wings felt real. Kamui realized something: This was no joke. "Meep." This was all real. Camella was real, & she seemed good. If she wasn't good, Kamui would totally be frightened.

"I will go look for the others. Until then, keep your distance from Insane & his underlings," Camella carefully explained as she disappeared from Kamui. Kamui felt a bit frightened by all this, but excited at the same time. What could he do first? Something important...

With the Palutena Bow, he shot an Arrow of Light at the ocean. He actually had Arrows of Light! "Awesome!" Where could he go right now? To the forest, & more arrows to shoot!

-

So when do we start? Any comments about my character in the Roleplay Sample? :3 I also see some posts where I'm mentioned. O.o Sorry for the wait.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~

Last edited by ShinyDiamond; December 11th, 2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old December 11th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Since you asked...am I the only one who heard voices talking to me while reading it? :v

Kamui seems extremely naive. If I were evil, I'd trick him into attacking the ex-captives.
Old December 11th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

I -am- expecting some fighting between the ex-captives. Good guys fighting each other is one of the most fun things there is :3
When does a man die?

~Hiluluk
Old December 12th, 2012, 04:19 AM
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Respect the chemistry.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcjboi View Post
Sure Why Not :) and By the way I love your sense of humor. I read your SU and it brightened my day entirely. I also love the picture you did.

Also I'm looking forward to being apart of this masterpiece with all of you. I am most likely the greenest RPer here but I hope that I can attain a more immersive writing style. I loved all of your SU's and since this RP doesn't have millions of people inside I guess I'm going to be looking forward to reading your posts :)
adhfdgdsf that bit of humor brightened your day?! I'm seriously considering writing a comedy, so people will have bright days every day. :D Thanks for the remarks, though.

Masterpiece! Yes, that's the word. Practice makes perfect, mate - we all were newbs, sometime. Keep up and you can be as good as anyone! ;)

Ooh, fighting! Make it happen!

Last edited by The Prince of Sweet Sorrow; December 12th, 2012 at 05:56 AM.
Old December 12th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Excuse me while I pester Sky with the approvals xD

Submissions!

Kamui Ozora, the Pit captive has been accepted! Nothing needs to be changed, yours is just fine. :D IC thread still needs approval, that's all xD
Old December 12th, 2012, 12:20 PM
imevil
Biggest Scyther Fan
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Name: Trigger
Nationality: California, USA

Character: Fox
Differences: Has the total Fox look form SSBB but is human. Has pale skin instead of brown fur and prefers a red eye-piece over a green one. Is a bit taller than Fox (about average adult male).

Roleplay Sample: Trigger sat up and looked around. He had no idea where he had was, and how he got here. He was a cosplayer at a Nintendo event, but now he was on some... island? Was it an island? How would he know?

He got up and stumbled a bit before gaining his balance. The hot sun shone into his eyes and he squinted in order to look around.

"Hello" he called down the beach, "Anyone out there?"

No answer.

He continued walking down the beach still not finding anyone. Then he felt something bug land behind him.

He turned around startled and saw a White Dragon Gleaming in the Sunlight. He stepped back, not sure if to e scared or amazed. It spoke to him.

"Hello human, I am Camella." It said.

"Um.... Hi?" Trigger replied still amazed.

"You have been kidnapped by my brother insane, you and a few other of the many kidnapped humans where able to escape."

"Others? I'm not the only human?"

"I'm afraid not. You where taken from your cosplay convention and you are now on this island."

"Wait.. What! Why does your brother want with us on this island?"

"I don't know, but it's something evil. And I need you to help protect it. But this will not be easy, he is to a dragon a very powerfull one!" Camella replied.

"Wait, how am I, a normal guy, goanna fight a huge dragon!" He yelled back confused.

"This is how!" light began to shine around him, "You have now been granted with the powers of Fox McCloud, the airship caiptan."

"Wait, the Fox, Fox McCloud! ME I have the powers! WHAT"

"Look I'll explain later, but I need to go now."

The dragon lifted and flew away into the sky, leaving Trigger confused as anything.
Chalenges:
Ruby Solo Run (Blaziken)-Complete!
Soul Silver Monotype Flying- COMPLETE
Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
ULTIMATE MONOTYPE WATER!
Fire Red (COMPLETE) -> Crystal (COMPLETE) -> Emerald (COMPLETE) -> Platinum(COMPLETE -> Black 2

Hunger Games Challenge- District 8: Ruby 2/8

Old December 12th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Reservations

Quote:
Originally Posted by imevil View Post
Spoiler:
Name: Trigger
Nationality: California, USA

Character: Fox
Differences: Has the total Fox look form SSBB but is human. Has pale skin instead of brown fur and prefers a red eye-piece over a green one. Is a bit taller than Fox (about average adult male).

Roleplay Sample: Trigger sat up and looked around. He had no idea where he had was, and how he got here. He was a cosplayer at a Nintendo event, but now he was on some... island? Was it an island? How would he know?

He got up and stumbled a bit before gaining his balance. The hot sun shone into his eyes and he squinted in order to look around.

"Hello" he called down the beach, "Anyone out there?"

No answer.

He continued walking down the beach still not finding anyone. Then he felt something bug land behind him.

He turned around startled and saw a White Dragon Gleaming in the Sunlight. He stepped back, not sure if to e scared or amazed. It spoke to him.

"Hello human, I am Camella." It said.

"Um.... Hi?" Trigger replied still amazed.

"You have been kidnapped by my brother insane, you and a few other of the many kidnapped humans where able to escape."

"Others? I'm not the only human?"

"I'm afraid not. You where taken from your cosplay convention and you are now on this island."

"Wait.. What! Why does your brother want with us on this island?"

"I don't know, but it's something evil. And I need you to help protect it. But this will not be easy, he is to a dragon a very powerfull one!" Camella replied.

"Wait, how am I, a normal guy, goanna fight a huge dragon!" He yelled back confused.

"This is how!" light began to shine around him, "You have now been granted with the powers of Fox McCloud, the airship caiptan."

"Wait, the Fox, Fox McCloud! ME I have the powers! WHAT"

"Look I'll explain later, but I need to go now."

The dragon lifted and flew away into the sky, leaving Trigger confused as anything.
The differences field needs some expansion. You need to explain that "total Fox" look on your character. How did he come up with the costume? Does he carry any weapons like a gun? (more like what does he use as a weapon). Add eye color and any accessories he uses as well and describe them a little. That would help me by imagining him what he looks like. Alongside that, you can provide a picture to back up, helpful but not required.

Your roleplay sample needs a bit of work, tbh. It's more dialogue and less action. I'd like to see more action played in your roleplay sample. To help you out, refer to the other SUs that have been submitted, even mine's in there if you'd like to take a look.

For now, I can reserve you for Fox. Reservation will last 48 hours after this post time.
Old December 12th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
IC thread is up! Lets get this thing started :D Dane's hoping along the trees right now to encounter Leaf's character if anyone wants to happen to spot him and follow x3

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)

Last edited by Megaman765; December 12th, 2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old December 12th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

sah-weeeeeeeeet! I am super excited!!

Hopefully I gave you all something to do in this roleplay!

Just a reminder y'all: to prevent any duplicate posts on the same optional boss battle, be sure to post here and/or VM me that you'll be facing a boss. At least 3 or 4 are required to move to the mandatory boss battle. First boss has been revealed in first post and I'll post a short bio about her. It'll...explain why she's a boss in this roleplay xD

As always, any questions/clarifications...feel free to ask :)
Old December 12th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Question for Leafy:
I'd like your permission in advance to spawn an item in my first post with Tenshi. It can be something useless, like food, it's up to you. It's really just because of Tenshi's personality.

Also, I think the "Starring" part of the IC is missing a few, like mine and Dia's.

Question for everyone else:
Anyone want some character interaction with Tenshi? He'll be walking along the beach, so if you let me know I'll have him acknowledge your character.

Old December 12th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
Question for Leafy:
I'd like your permission in advance to spawn an item in my first post with Tenshi. It can be something useless, like food, it's up to you. It's really just because of Tenshi's personality.

Also, I think the "Starring" part of the IC is missing a few, like mine and Dia's.
How about a paper fan? xD You can find trees filled with fruit at parts of the forest. I'm mainly going to be throwing out items (Pokeballs, magic wands, etc) if you smashed one or some small enemies on the way.

And yes, thanks for pointing that out.
Old December 12th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
How about a paper fan? xD You can find trees filled with fruit at parts of the forest. I'm mainly going to be throwing out items (Pokeballs, magic wands, etc) if you smashed one or some small enemies on the way.

And yes, thanks for pointing that out.
A Paper Fan?! =O You don't know what kind of hell you'll unleash when that gets into our hands XP (Dead serious XD)

Guess that's incentive for me to fight a couple things along the way xp I'm expecting items will be spawned during fights between characters as well?

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old December 12th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

If the fight is done by a few posts, yes. The only time you are less likely to receive items is joint posts.

I'll be posting the first item post shortly! Then imma work on my post~
Old December 12th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

No items, Fox only, Final Destination! :v

I'll check out the IC tomorrow.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here