Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2012 (08:39 AM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Yeah, it was overdone. Don't have much time *right now* to write a massive tl;dr about it (maybe I will when I get back on later), but all I can say is be fair to each other and don't do it again.

Carry on~

Old December 15th, 2012 (08:40 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
I don't feel that I've bunnied; I do feel that my character /was/ bunnied. I have no issues with Tenshi losing the fight, but not by unfair means.

Also, she curb-stomped him repeatedly. We're talking a woman who's heavy with condensed muscles, wearing an even heavier suit of armor made from nearly indestructible metal. Even with powers, I think anyone getting their skull kicked in like that is going to die.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 15th, 2012 (08:49 AM).
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Well, for one, I think that Mimi as the character would obviously stop once she saw he had been knocked out. That's at least how I understood her post. And secondly, to be fair, you did try to bunny her before that, with grabbing a giant woman, made of the same metal you just made a point about and tossing her to the ground

I do agree that the fight could've gone alot better, but if you just say he's been knocked out for an undisclosed amount of time and keep going, it'll all be fine. The fight's already happened, so there's no need to go back and say "what if" and "this should've been different", right? You live and learn, and now we all know to cool our jets a bit in the next person V person fight
Old December 15th, 2012 (08:54 AM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Attempting to solve this in PMs.

Onlookers, know that I didn't do this without going to the GM with my concerns first. I did what I could to resolve the situation, with the GM's blessing, and apparently that wasn't what I was meant to do.

I feel there was an error in communication at some point.
Old December 15th, 2012 (09:04 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

This is /going/ to be resolved, fairly, or I'll /have/ to drop out of this RP, even though I dom't want to.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 15th, 2012 (09:17 AM).
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
I've partially finished my SU, but I have a question first. Can I use one of Pichu's alternate Melee costumes? I need to add some ore lines to the "Differences" section, and I thought of the alternate costumes.
Old December 15th, 2012 (09:20 AM).
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

I'd say yeah! I mean, since we can dress up our characters as we want, you can go ahead and use an alternative costume for him, as long as you can write it into your costume description!

Just keep in mind, you don't -actually- turn into Pichu, you just have his abilities, and your costume becomes... well, real. So I guess you'd have fur xP
Old December 15th, 2012 (09:44 AM).
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Alright! Thanks Sir Bastian! Also, I know they're just dressing up as them.
Old December 15th, 2012 (09:55 AM).
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

You're welcome! Now I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of Pichu you'll be dressing up as xP

Also, is it only me who hated Pichu in Melee? "I will attack and also hurt myself in the process!" ... good thinking, Einstein :I
Old December 15th, 2012 (10:42 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
@Lilizuki & WolfOfEve: Wow, this is... ironic? I see Leaf's kind of busy, too. I'm questioning the logic behind your character going out of their way to murder a fallen opponent, Lili. Modern humans can't just summon a killer's drive out of thin air or even adrenaline. To tap into that a modern human needs to be experiencing some pretty severe emotions or have gotten into a lot of murders in their day to get used to the idea. I have a hard time believing an incapacitated stranger's body can feasibly fill that emotional requirement.

That being said, your character is acting like she either has killed people many times before or suffers some form of psychopathy. I'm concerned that this may not be consistent with the character you applied for. That too being said, I think you've accidentally undermined the feeling you were going for in your post.

From an outsider's point of view a minor retcon might actually seem to be the optimal method of saving face in this situation...
Old December 15th, 2012 (10:45 AM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

My character hasn't killed, but she has maimed before. Knocking somebody out is nowhere near as bad as that. Also, he wasn't fallen, because he continued to fight; Mimi offered surrender, and he refused it.

Also, you seem to underestimate the situation. This is an island where they're fighting for their life; as far as Mimi knows, he just tried to murder her.
Old December 15th, 2012 (11:12 AM).
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Shepard
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
All this would be easier if you guys just stopped fighting - this wasn't the point of the RP, anyway... at least I didn't create my character to fight others, but yeah I get you, you do what you want. Still, this is a game, and if it's intense enough to cause full-scale arguments of who is wrong or right, or to determine who will win or lose... well, that's not nice to see.

@LS woo, first smash ball! You're really in for some beating, aren't you?!
Old December 15th, 2012 (11:17 AM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

If you'll look back a few pages, I didn't want there to be any PvP anyway.
Old December 15th, 2012 (11:18 AM).
Shepard
Community Supporter

Yes, I remember you saying that, but forced PvP or not, this should not be happening.
Old December 15th, 2012 (11:18 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote originally posted by Ray Maverick:
All this would be easier if you guys just stopped fighting - this wasn't the point of the RP, anyway... at least I didn't create my character to fight others, but yeah I get you, you do what you want. Still, this is a game, and if it's intense enough to cause full-scale arguments of who is wrong or right, or to determine who will win or lose... well, that's not nice to see.
I agree with this entirely; in hindsight, it'd probably have been better to determine the battle before it happened. But, anyways, I think we're reaching a compromise soon.

Old December 15th, 2012 (11:19 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
._. Well well well. Can someone explain to me what's happening with Mimi & Tenshi?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old December 15th, 2012 (11:20 AM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Tenshi: I attack you in the name of peace!

That, basically.
Old December 15th, 2012 (11:22 AM).
Shepard
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by ShinyDiamond:
._. Well well well. Can someone explain to me what's happening with Mimi & Tenshi?
The battle between those two kinda got fired up. It happens

@Lilizuki that's the spirit!
Old December 15th, 2012 (11:28 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

The battle between those two kinda got fired up. It happens

@Lilizuki that's the spirit!
& what were the results?.

~Dia+PS~
Old December 15th, 2012 (11:35 AM).
Shepard
Community Supporter

We don't know yet, that's why they were arguing. How about reading the posts yourself? It's good having caught up to things. :D
Old December 15th, 2012 (11:48 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

We don't know yet, that's why they were arguing. How about reading the posts yourself? It's good having caught up to things. :D
-.- Uh, no thanks.

Red: I didn't give you permission to bunny Kamui. I'll let it slide this time, but don't let it happen again.

~Dia+PS~
Old December 15th, 2012 (11:52 AM). Edited December 15th, 2012 by Rϵd.
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
OMG! A fight? WOW! How are they're gonna be friends? That's only on the next episode of...Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush!!! LOOOL.

Quote originally posted by ShinyDiamond:
-.- Uh, no thanks.

Red: I didn't give you permission to bunny Kamui. I'll let it slide this time, but don't let it happen again.
But you said that you wanted to go on the Southwestern desert! Well, you VM'd me about that!
Old December 15th, 2012 (12:03 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red:
OMG! A fight? WOW! How are they're gonna be friends? That's only on the next episode of...Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush!!! LOOOL.

But you said that you wanted to go on the Southwestern desert! Well, you VM'd me about that!
But I didn't give you permission. Just forget it.

~Dia+PS~
Old December 15th, 2012 (12:06 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

We're getting this settled. It'll no doubt end in Tenshi's defeat, though.

Old December 15th, 2012 (12:27 PM).
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

I'm done! :D Tell me if it needs anything changed.
Name: Brian Weathersfield
Nationality: London, England
Character: Pichu
Differences: Brian is a small person, about 5'2". He has black hair, and is somewhere between tanned and pale. He has freckles, many of which arecovered by the pink spots he painted on his cheeks for his cosplay. He wears a headband which have Pichu ears attached to them, and pale yellow pants with a Pichu tail attached to them. He also wears a pale yellow shirt, with those marks that Pichu has on its neck. He wears mittens on his hands to give the illusion of Pichu's hands. For his shoes, he wears yellow converse with a bit of black on them. He also painted a small amount of black paint on the tip of his nose. Brian likes the green alternate look of Pichu, so he uses accesories from that look. He has a green bandanna tied around his neck, and a green backpack.
Roleplay Sample: "Unnhhh.... My head," Brian says as he wakes up on the beach, "Say, where am I? This doesn't look like London." He then stands up, and looks around for a while. "Well, it appears I'm on a beach, and that my costume is intact. Strange... So, I just need to wait for a ship to come by so I can get the driver to take me home." Brian then sits down on a nearby rock, and waits. He sits there for about an hour, almost ready to go to sleep when Cammy appears and walks up to him. "Oh my goodness, I must be dreaming. A white dragon, in real life? Maybe I stayed up too late last night and soon I'm going to wake up back at NintendoFest in London. Yeah, that's right."
"This is not a dream, it is real. I am Camelia, but you can call me Cammy." Cammy says.
"Okay then. What am I doing here then?" asks Brian.
"You were brought here by one of my brother's minions, and now you are stuck here for a while. Luckily, my brother's minion lost you. You will not make it by just being you, you need some means of survival. I am going to give you the powers of Pichu, the character who you are imitating," Cammy says to Brian, "My brother also wishes to destroy the universe, and I hope that you will help me defeat him."
"Hooray! I'm stuck on a remote island, with a an insane dragon who wants to destroy the universe, and I am going to fight him?!" Brian says in annoyance.
"Yes," Cammy says with an amused tone in her voice. She then touches Brians forehead, and Brian feels... Different, in some way. He blinks, and Cammy disappears.
"Whoa. That was... Interesting. So, when she said something about powers, did she mean it? Let's see, if I have the powers of a Pichu, then I can use Thunder. Let's try..." Brian says, trying to get it to work. Eventually, he gets it to work, and a thunderbolt comes down from the sky right towards him, and it hits him. But for some reason it doesn't hurt. "Wow! I have the powers of Pichu! Awesome!" Brian says, "Now to find shelter..." Brian says, running toward the center of the island.

Sponsored Links