The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

View Poll Results: Which would you prefer?
Hoenn Remake 139 92.67%
Kanto Remake 11 7.33%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 18th, 2013, 09:47 AM
ProfessorJoltz
Poke Fan

Nature: Careful
Hoenn. Kanto has been in almost every gen so far, yet Hoen has only been in 1. If ninty and GF do make this however they had BETTER NOT touch the frontier.

Last edited by ProfessorJoltz; February 18th, 2013 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Typos are a bish
Old February 20th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Infernova
Simple Philosopher

Nature: Adamant
Definitely Hoenn. I've never played the 3rd Gen games, and I would like to experience Hoenn. I've been to every other region so far. Hoenn sounds, exotic, I guess.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:24 PM
piefara
human

they could do both! break tradition and remake yellow and emarald at the same time as companion games emarald is far better than r/s in terms of storyline and the third games are better than the other two anyway
Old March 3rd, 2013, 11:09 AM
Emilia
Relapsed

Nature: Careful
I'd like a Hoenn remake, as FRLG still feels surprisingly fresh and immediate to play; the Hoenn games are more dated.

Emilia • 16 • Platinum • SoulSilver

the amber fuji & ambertwo club
Old March 5th, 2013, 10:20 AM
B-L-A-Z-E
リズ

Nature: Impish
If Pokemon stays on the 3ds, I'd definitely want to see a Hoenn remake because Hoenn would be more impressive than Kanto in a full 3d environment.

You wish it was this easy...
Old March 16th, 2013, 05:56 PM
piefara
human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
I'd like a Hoenn remake, as FRLG still feels surprisingly fresh and immediate to play; the Hoenn games are more dated.
sorry i voted for hoenn two but how does that make sense with emarald?

hoenn is my favorite reigion anyway!! wow! 177 to 10 go hoenn!

Last edited by piefara; March 16th, 2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 16th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
I'd definitely love to see a Hoenn remake for the 3DS! Kanto has already been remade, and i guess it would be Hoenn's turn to get some attention again. Plus a lot of people really liked the Hoenn region, the overall design and theme, and all the pokemon that were introduced in the 3rd Gen. And now imagine all this in 3D! Now that would be simply awesome :D

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 17th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-L-A-Z-E View Post
If Pokemon stays on the 3ds, I'd definitely want to see a Hoenn remake because Hoenn would be more impressive than Kanto in a full 3d environment.
I feel the same way. Hoenn has a diverse group of cities, towns, and areas that would be nice to see made into full blown 3D. Kanto has had its time in the lime light for every generation pardon the fifth. I think it can skip one more.
Old March 17th, 2013, 05:57 PM
LoveSnoopy
Jason

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to LoveSnoopy
Although I would LOVE to see how Kanto would look in 3D, I'd have to go with a Hoenn remake. As a previous poster posted, there has only been 3 games with Hoenn in them, while Kanto has been in multiple. I hope that later on in the years to come, they release all of the regions in 3D, most of us will be very old by then though, doesn't matter to me, because I'll continue to play Pokemon until I die
Old March 18th, 2013, 08:09 AM
lazy~
World's Laziest Trainer...

Nature: Relaxed
I wouldn't mind Kanto staying in HG/SS for another generation if they plan on remaking Hoenn. A Hoenn remake would make for an obviously more exciting game because of the diverse region and an actual story.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links