The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Discussions & Debates

Notices

Discussions & Debates The place to go for slightly more in-depth topics. Discussions and debates about the world, current events, ideas, news, and more.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 19th, 2012 (12:19 PM).
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
"Almost 880,000 people could have been affected by an outbreak of the winter vomiting bug, according to health officials.

The Health Protection Agency (HPA) says the number of confirmed cases of norovirus is 83% higher than the same time last year,

So far this season, there have been 3,046 cases in England and Wales, compared to just 1,669 cases last season."

So Norovirus is back again but in greater numbers this year. Have you experienced it before or have you been struck down with it?

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old December 19th, 2012 (01:09 PM).
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I did some research online and it looks like what my sister's fiance had a few days ago. I spent the day with him, most of which was spent in the car (we went out-of-state to see his family for Christmas). He actually had gone to a potluck Christmas party the day before, so perhaps someone with Norovirus handled something he ate.
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old December 19th, 2012 (02:04 PM).
Mr. Avocado
Shall We Begin?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
My Mum had this at the beginning of the week, luckily it is a short-term illness. I also know a couple of friends who were contracted and it really isn't a nice thing to have. It's weird that no-one else in our family caught it, my Mum had it and we were around her for hours but nothing happened to us. Well there is that chance that our immune system has dealt with Norovirus before or something of the like but I've never had an illness for less than 2 days...
Old January 4th, 2013 (06:46 PM).
Livewire
The Young Wolf

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Chances are we'll all get some kind of noro/corona virus at some point this winter. But judging from those figures it looks to be exceptionally nasty this year, probably a really new strain or a new mutation we haven't seen yet.
Old January 7th, 2013 (04:23 AM).
PokéZoom
~Gotta Catch Em All

Nature: Serious
Well, I woke up with it today. It's not nice. :l

It's the next chapter, the ultimate goal! Ready for battle, brave and bold!
PokéZoom.com | PokéZoom Forums | PokéZoom Oekaki
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links