The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 27th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

I hope Ive never sounded drunk online, I dont think Ive ever been drunk while on the computer but maybe I cant remember.
Old December 27th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
except for that one time on irc...
hahahahahah i heard about that
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I've been drunk many times since then, but that one time was the worst :(
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:28 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Pfft well now I'm curious.
These posts made me remember a party I was at earlier this year. It was...interesting. I think my old camera's SD card might still have some pictures from that day.
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:40 PM
outfox
in

Send a message via Skype™ to outfox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
I work really hard to try not to sound drunk when I type though except for that one time on irc...
Trying to sound sober is a major part of the art of drunk-typing. I'm actually doing a little experiment on drunk-typing right now, I am on beer 3.

Drunk typing on a pokemon forum...how sad.
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by outfox View Post
Drunk typing on a pokemon forum...how sad.
it's ok savannah
in the words of miley cyrus
everybody has those days
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nature: Calm
Never drank and do not exactly intend to, so I have no experience about being drunk and posting on PC while drunk XD; Though certainly I'm expecting some of that drunk posting to come up on PC considering it was Christmas and now New Year parties is coming up!

As for picture taking, nah not a picture taker... totally not the type to just take random pics of gatherings/food/randoms then upload them. I have no clue how people do that XD;
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:51 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

@Outfox
That last line made me laugh. I would be too worried about getting an infraction to ever try that.

I'll be lurking on PC as well, but now I'm going to go troll a childrens website. The filter is too strong for me to say much, though. They're only kids, of course, so I mainly just irritate them. I wouldn't actually be mean or anything.
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:56 PM
outfox
in

Powerful, Christoph. What would I do without either of you.

@ frosty: mind if I call you that? I'm impressed that at age 24 you haven't had a sip of alcohol. That's nifty.

@Slenderman: I ain't afraid of no mod. Also, you're quite a noble troll I'd ask what website but I guess that'd be advertising...?
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⊗Slenderman⊗ View Post
but now I'm going to go troll a childrens website. The filter is too strong for me to say much, though. They're only kids, of course, so I mainly just irritate them. I wouldn't actually be mean or anything.
i must say, that's quite a noble pastime you have there. far more respectful than the pastimes of ages gone by, such as hunting, yes
may i suggest another site for you to hit up? idk if you've heard of it but... neopets might be accustomed to someone as high class a troller as you are
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:03 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Haha, thanks.
I'm not sure. Considering you asked, I assume it would be okay. But I'd rather not take many risks here; the whole reason why I joined is because I was banned from the last forum I used.

I just got the account activated on there. This will be interesting. X) If anyone is interested, I can post some of the replies.

Edit:
@Harlequin
I've heard of that website before, but haven't tried trolling there.

A while ago, my aunt met me on the website and helped me troll. Is my family awesome or what? X)
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:20 PM
outfox
in

I like how the discussion is turning into an intelligent conversation on the art of trolling.

Stinks you were banned, did you deserve it?
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling

Quote:
A while ago, my aunt met me on the website and helped me troll. Is my family awesome or what? X)
wow! so cool! i assume your aunt is a paladin in the art of trolling?
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:31 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Ah somewhat. Some moderators misunderstood a sort of science experiment (which involves lighting hand sanitizer placed in one's hand on fire) as disussion of self-harm. :T But they have before deleted my threads and stuff if the topic strayed to self-harm, even if we changed the subject to avoid getting in trouble.

So in general, I did deserve punishment. But not necessarily on this occasion. Stinks, though, considering I don't have the emails or anything of my friends there. So I probably will never be able to contact them again.

Dude this is awesome. I feel like I'm watching a soap opera or something. Some girl is upset that she got into a fight (I assume) with her online boyfriend. I kept trying to sit next to her (just to be annoying; I'm a better troll than that) and her "boyfriend" came over and said something along the lines of, "Stay away from her. She's mine."

On another occasion, I was irritating someone who was pretending to be a baby. A bunch of people came over to us. A guy pretending to be a dog "bit" me. Some else called me a "meany". Are these people even serious?

Edit:
Darn it, Harlequin, how do I keep missing your posts? D;
Not that I can remember. She just copied what I was doing. I'm not exactly the best troll, having never been trolled myself. .
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling

Quote:
Ah somewhat. Some moderators misunderstood a sort of science experiment (which involves lighting hand sanitizer placed in one's hand on fire) as disussion of self-harm. :T But they have before deleted my threads and stuff if the topic strayed to self-harm, even if we changed the subject to avoid getting in trouble.

So in general, I did deserve punishment. But not necessarily on this occasion. Stinks, though, considering I don't have the emails or anything of my friends there. So I probably will never be able to contact them again.

Dude this is awesome. I feel like I'm watching a soap opera or something. Some girl is upset that she got into a fight (I assume) with her online boyfriend. I kept trying to sit next to her (just to be annoying; I'm a better troll than that) and her "boyfriend" came over and said something along the lines of, "Stay away from her. She's mine."

On another occasion, I was irritating someone who was pretending to be a baby. A bunch of people came over to us. A guy pretending to be a dog "bit" me. Some else called me a "meany". Are these people even serious?

Edit:
Darn it, Harlequin, how do I keep missing your posts? D;
Not that I can remember. She just copied what I was doing. I'm not exactly the best troll, having never been trolled myself. .
i am just in awe of you right now!
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:40 PM
outfox
in

Since I'm all drunk now I'm tempted to test PC's boundaries by lighting myself on fire and posting it in the post your pics thread. Since Slenderman did it, it seems like a good idea
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:41 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

I'm going to assume that's sarcasm.

My normal trolling "techniques" have either already been used or I can't do it without a membership on this website. Now I'm just being a grammar nazi. Considering it's a bunch of 10-year-olds, I have a lot of work. Perhaps I'll just go back to trolling them.
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:45 PM
outfox
in

Ya got me.

I've never trolled a child. I mean this in all seriousness: how exactly do you do that and live with yourself?
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:58 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Hmm? I didn't even see your post. I was saying that to Harlequin. But that obviously is sarcasm. Just saying, though, that I didn't like post pictures of said experiment or anything. Right before I was banned, I confirmed that I wasn't actually going to do it.

Well, I manage to do it without getting in trouble with the moderators there. I'm technically not breaking any of their rules. :T

It's not quite as fun as I remember, but sometimes it can be pretty darn funny. A while ago, one guy was threatening me with a baseball bat. I don't even remember why. Apparently he was mad at me. I usually just irritate them. They get mad over stupid stuff, like my following them around or something. I avoid being mean. After all, I only am intending to joke around (though of ourse they don't know it).
Old December 27th, 2012, 08:08 PM
outfox
in

Hm. If you want to be on fire, that's no one's business but your own. I can't say much, obviously I wasn't there to witness the situation, but perhaps whoever banned you had the idea that they were protecting impressionable youngsters from attempting the same thing. You can't be too careful, I guess.

You've done your job well if you've done it without getting into trouble. I like poking fun at irritable people, too...I don't know if that's really "trolling;" if it is, consider me a troll. I have been called worse.
Old December 27th, 2012, 08:19 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

I think that was the idea. The suspension message said something along the lines of "ACCOUNT SUSPENDED: for talking about lighting his hand on fire in inappropriate detail. Final ban."

In reality, I wasn't being detailed. It's slightly amusing, though, that they incorrectly referred to me as a guy (which is easy to assume, considering my username there was the same as here).

That's pretty much what I was doing. Just being annoying toward strangers over the internet. The filter is too strong to properly troll. T:

Sorry about the late post. My laptop's battery died unexpectedly (I knew it was low, but even when I had like 11 minutes left, the screen went black and I couldn't do anything).
Old December 27th, 2012, 08:20 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Lol I'm typing this in line for the Tower of Terror at california adventures. I'm so lame lol

Well getting banned or gettin in trouble is all part of growing up. Good thing for me that happened irl and not on the Internet

Last edited by droomph; December 27th, 2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old December 27th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

I have no desire to troll, I dont find it funny.
Old December 27th, 2012, 08:27 PM
outfox
in

@droomph: I've seen people lick germ-x for the alcohol. Like I said, you can't be too careful o_o

@slenderman: no need to apologize! I thought I was the one responding late :x How long are you suspended for?
Old December 27th, 2012, 08:29 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

I've never heard of that. Then again, I'm also across the country from California so.

Ah, how is trolling not funny? It's hilarious if done correctly. Or even incorrectly.

On another forum, my friend and I convinced some new person that we're engaged. The idea isn't that funny, but their reaction was. Specifically because she and I were pretending that she was "leaving me" for the new person. I have pictures on my computer saved of the conversations. X)

@Outfox-
Darn it I missed your post.
As far as I know, it's permanent. D: I'm considering banhopping for just a few minutes so I can direct my friends to PC so we can stay in contact. I don't think I will, though (I was probably a bit of a killjoy to them).

I'm leaving for about an hour now. I'll try to come back tonight, but it might be tomorrow if I can't.

Last edited by ⊗Slenderman⊗; December 27th, 2012 at 08:36 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links