• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Oh! One last thing I wanted to say actually is this - just a wee thing to think about if you're the sorta person who feels down on Valentine's Day. It's not that there's anything at all wrong with feeling bitter or lonely, but I'd say that there are days which could be muuuuuch harder. Think of people who've lost parents, for example - the first mothers' or fathers' day after that will suck for them big-time. Or people who've lost twin siblings who are gonna be reminded of that every birthday they have. While it stings to see so many happy people in relationships, partners come and go. There are days dedicated to people who some of us are never gonna see again and who aren't replaceable. On the scale of things like this, I kinda feel like Valentine's is really insignificant. Again, nothing wrong with feeling how you feel. Just... a little perspective I guess.

Anyway - actually going now!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Pitched the idea in CQ&F!

And my name's Dipu because it's my irl nickname. And there's no specific derivation of it. It's just something I'm called LOL.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Nice perspective, thanks for that outlook. Now you ruined whining about V-Day, good think you did log out!
Aha, gotcha. I gotta check out profiles more often...

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
You can all call me Jim now, I don't like my royal title being flaunted so much.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Okay Jim!

Anyway, let the love spread. In the meanwhile, I'm going to finish this essay that I should have finished 2 hours ago. Be back later, ya'll.

Sir Codin

Oh, man, I should be studying for my Bio exam right now, but you guys are just being too amusing.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
All of you are busy studying while I'm here watching a Chuggaaconroy Let's Play while drinking coconut juice...

What am I doing with my life.

Sir Codin

Oh yeah, isn't Chuggaaconroy doing Pokemon Colosseum right now?

I'm interested to hear his reactions to Miror B.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm actually looking at his Pokemon Emerald Let's Play. It's been a long time I didn't play R/S/E so I'm checking it out to be sure I'm doing things right :P

And I need a more steady job. Part time car mechanic isn't really paying out since I only go when someone can't make it to the garage :(

Sir Codin

I've played it, but haven't beaten it because the slow battle animations and the constant double battles make everything SO SLOW PACED and SO BORING.

I need to get over that.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Pokemon Colloseum was awesome, had to have played it 200+ hours. Never got XD, though Shadow Lugia is my favorite Spin-off Pokemon ever. Constant double battles is the one thing I felt needed in the main series games, and I still want it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What am I doing with my life.
I think anyone who spends their time on a Pokemon forum could ask himself/herself this haha.

Oops I was gone. I do know that Dipu kept going after Razor Leaf and being rejected, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back