The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 21st, 2013, 05:33 PM
CarcharOdin
Master of The Universe
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty

Advertise here
Well, okay, nothing significant has happened to me yet in 2013 EXCEPT GETTING GODDAMN JURY DUTY!!!!! alskdhfasl;dkfjsal;kdfja;lksdfjas;lkdfja;owiehasljawe;oigaeo;knfd;lkjasnhjvczas;lkdvnas;lfknswa;lfkndsa.lmvansdvfnaskdjfnbswaledfknaswkl;jehfbwapodkmdfjknhsdnjfsujysgdujgsdjohnsDGNYJsajs
Old February 21st, 2013, 05:34 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Seems like you're always tired. That means you were having philosophy classes?
And how did your test go?

Old February 21st, 2013, 05:43 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Perhaps I mistyped or something- the class they were debating in was a history class.

It was actually last year, but it didn't go well for most of the class. Only 2 people passed, but I was one of them, so it was cool with me. c;

Nothing really has happened with me this year, either, short of watching a dying opossum drag itself around the street. Poor little dude.
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old February 21st, 2013, 05:50 PM
Guildmaster Wigglytuff
...Whatever
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ⊗Slenderman⊗ View Post
Nothing really has happened with me this year, either, short of watching a dying opossum drag itself around the street. Poor little dude.
Oh wow, that's depressing...

Nothing has really happened for me this year, but next month the marching band I'm in at my school is going to be playing in the Disney Electrical Parade in Disneyworld. Then the next day we play in a parade at Universal Studios in Orlando.
(plus we get 2 free days at Disneyworld and 2 free days at Universal Studios)

VM | PM | MAL
Old February 21st, 2013, 05:55 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

He's dead now, at least.

I won't be around for an hour or so. I'll be back after that, though.
Old February 21st, 2013, 06:42 PM
Crux
Evermore

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Crux
Hey guys...

How've you been everybody?

{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Old February 21st, 2013, 06:45 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Pretty good, except for the damn weather we had today, -13°C and very windy ugh. Good thing tomorrow is gonna be 2°C/-2°C

How about you?
Old February 21st, 2013, 06:45 PM
Caelus
Gone

I've been good. I'm pretty tired right now though, but I got to take a shower and read up a chapter in a book. Only one more week and it's spring break for me.
Old February 21st, 2013, 06:49 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

I've got no spring break for me, unfortunately

You're pretty lucky.
Old February 21st, 2013, 06:55 PM
Crux
Evermore

I've been fighting off feelings of depression all day, but eh, can't complain I guess. Who do I think i'm talking to even? Dr. Phil?
Meh.

You don't get a spring break Lj?

{Never and Forever}

Old February 21st, 2013, 07:04 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Roc, go do something to cheer yourself up. Now.

I've been pretty good. Busy, though. Yet I still manage to find time to waste on PC....
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:07 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Nope, my summer break is also cut by a few weeks lol

That's the down part of doing a DVS.
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:14 PM
Crux
Evermore

Hey Slender.
I don't have anybody to torment right now though. D: Don't worry, the worst is over already.

Lj, sorry if I sound like an idiot, but what the hell is a DVS?

{Never and Forever}

Old February 21st, 2013, 07:17 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Pretty crappy after the Facebook stunt I pulled. Finding out things as I dived deeper into his account was shocking, and I confirmed my worse fears. Turns out they go out for real often, and the 2-3 times they invite me is for ****s and giggles(I honestly can't use euphemism anymore sorry for the curse). I honestly think "friends" is the wrong word to use, and traumatic life experience" is the term needed for the band of idiots. And you know what? I'm gonna go down that rabbit hole real deep before I blow the lid on this operation, I'm going to get all their passwords and find out not just what that one guy says to the others but everything said between them. He's only been on FB for 3 weeks, the others have years of info I can collect, as well as info on what really happened with the girl I lost cause of them. I know in the end I'm still going to be the good guy out of this, considering how I confront them and they act all nice when they're just going to repeat themselves, so if I'm going to burn the bridges, I might as well set alight the village, the forest, and every living thing in a 20 mile radius. Screw them and their facades, I'm going to unearth all their secrets against me and embarrass them with style.
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:25 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Good. :c
I probably sound like an overly concerned mother, hmm? x; Though I have a suggestion of someone you could torment. Or murder.

-
I was thinking about the occurrence I mentioned earlier. Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit weird to be referred to as "good looking" by a 69-year-old male teacher...?
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:26 PM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
Pretty crappy after the Facebook stunt I pulled. Finding out things as I dived deeper into his account was shocking, and I confirmed my worse fears. Turns out they go out for real often, and the 2-3 times they invite me is for ****s and giggles(I honestly can't use euphemism anymore sorry for the curse). I honestly think "friends" is the wrong word to use, and traumatic life experience" is the term needed for the band of idiots. And you know what? I'm gonna go down that rabbit hole real deep before I blow the lid on this operation, I'm going to get all their passwords and find out not just what that one guy says to the others but everything said between them. He's only been on FB for 3 weeks, the others have years of info I can collect, as well as info on what really happened with the girl I lost cause of them. I know in the end I'm still going to be the good guy out of this, considering how I confront them and they act all nice when they're just going to repeat themselves, so if I'm going to burn the bridges, I might as well set alight the village, the forest, and every living thing in a 20 mile radius. Screw them and their facades, I'm going to unearth all their secrets against me and embarrass them with style.:rambo:
Sounds like you have quite the plans there :P

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:29 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
Sounds like you have quite the plans there
You would too if you confirmed that you spent 4 years hanging out with the biggest stealth bullies you've ever met and actually thinking they're your friends. They also insulted my parents, even if I agree with the views they have, so there are answers to be given in the end, oh yes answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⊗Slenderman⊗ View Post
Good. :c
I probably sound like an overly concerned mother, hmm? x; Though I have a suggestion of someone you could torment. Or murder.

-
I was thinking about the occurrence I mentioned earlier. Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit weird to be referred to as "good looking" by a 69-year-old male teacher...?
Yes, if you are 14-17 and a teacher is telling you you're good looking while wearing anything provocative, do try to avoid any 1 to 1 time with him. Not trying to scare you, but it just sounds........weird. Underneath your skin goosebumps weird.
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:29 PM
Crux
Evermore

Elendil:
I know you feel hurt and betrayed, offended and made an Ass out of, but in truth would you not be the bigger man by just confronting them about it?
"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice." - Abraham Lincoln

Okay, now I know there's something wrong with me. >…>

@Slender:
Haha, overly worried perhaps, but not quite like my mother. Who?

Yeah, that's pretty creepy. And not in the good way.

{Never and Forever}

Old February 21st, 2013, 07:36 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Confronting them as I said does not work. I keep fooling myself they do mean well, but each time its the same routine over and over. I'm moving away from this neighborhood for good now to live in the downtown section of the city, so just confronting them won't work, cause I would need to call them to meet them all. So getting the dirt, using it as evidence that I know what they think of me behind my back, and burning the bridges like that is much better then just saying what I feel, cause it hasn't worked before. Mucho Complexo Problemo. And sorry for clogging DCC, no blog for a mere member and me needing to vent somewhere causes this rant. :p
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:36 PM
Caelus
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
Pretty crappy after the Facebook stunt I pulled. Finding out things as I dived deeper into his account was shocking, and I confirmed my worse fears. Turns out they go out for real often, and the 2-3 times they invite me is for ****s and giggles(I honestly can't use euphemism anymore sorry for the curse). I honestly think "friends" is the wrong word to use, and traumatic life experience" is the term needed for the band of idiots. And you know what? I'm gonna go down that rabbit hole real deep before I blow the lid on this operation, I'm going to get all their passwords and find out not just what that one guy says to the others but everything said between them. He's only been on FB for 3 weeks, the others have years of info I can collect, as well as info on what really happened with the girl I lost cause of them. I know in the end I'm still going to be the good guy out of this, considering how I confront them and they act all nice when they're just going to repeat themselves, so if I'm going to burn the bridges, I might as well set alight the village, the forest, and every living thing in a 20 mile radius. Screw them and their facades, I'm going to unearth all their secrets against me and embarrass them with style.:rambo:
Don't know the full story but you mentioning them "stealth bullying" you for 4 years comes off as them being pathetic. I don't understand why people would pretend to be friends with someone just to mess with them, especially for that long. Hope you can get that situation fixed man.
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:49 PM
Crux
Evermore

Don't ask how, but Flame Rekindled!

@Elendil:
Look here Slim Pickens, to be honest if it were me in you're situation then you're so called friend would most likely have a dislocated shoulder. Hell, if I knew you better/in person he'd still probably end up with a dislocated shoulder. But you seem to be more forgiving then I am, so I commend you for that, and wish you luck.

{Never and Forever}

Old February 21st, 2013, 08:08 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

@Elendil
Ah, I think he was just joking around. He actually was just telling a guy I was talking to that he'll "never make it with that good looking young lady over there" (I swear he doesn't know my name- he always refers to me as a lady). :? Besides, I don't wear stuff like that, anyway. I'll be careful, though.

@Roc
I can't help it, though. x;
Wait, do you think you can break into a jail? If not, you'll have to wait a while.
You guys are making me paranoid! D; Now I'm remembering every stupid thing that seemed at all out of the ordinary.
Old February 21st, 2013, 08:08 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Vital
Facebook issues? Oh god. I remember when I had that.

End result? An old account of me which I can't access or even look at that's been hacked. :c
Old February 21st, 2013, 08:14 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Someone got into one of my accounts (heh...) and was using it to 'poke' people a while ago. I deactivated it, I think. Maybe I just ditched it, I don't know haha. I usually just use facebook to lurk and watch people talk. x;
Old February 21st, 2013, 08:17 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Vital
I actually use FB for school a lot, so it's a necessary portion of my life, sadly. :c That and pictures!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here