The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page March Maaaadness
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Daily Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read


The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #9401    
Old March 7th, 2013 (2:17 PM).
Arsonist's Avatar
Arsonist Arsonist is offline
Gone but not forgotten
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Nah
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 2,120
Send a message via Skype™ to Arsonist
Oh I love changing themes. The longest themes I used are:

1. Ema Skye (1 week)
2. Miles Edgeworth (6 days)
3. Some random Red theme (4 days)

Btw, I think I'm going to stay with this theme a lot, aince Kirito really looks like me.
__________________

Relevant Advertising!

  #9402    
Old March 7th, 2013 (2:21 PM).
Broken_Arrow's Avatar
Broken_Arrow Broken_Arrow is offline
Paper plane~
CS
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dragons Nest~
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
Posts: 1,209
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Wow Red,you're like me...i don't like keeping themes for too long too lol
__________________
A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.
Brock – Pokemon

  #9403    
Old March 7th, 2013 (2:28 PM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 37,953
The longest one I ever kept around for consecutive periods of time would have to be that one I had of The Simpsons, which I kept for 3 months consecutively, from March-May 2012.

The one I had that followed it (which Chaoticlapras really liked) came close, being kept for 2 months.

However, out of the ones I had since becoming Supporter, this signature would have to be the one I kept the longest:
Spoiler:


And I guess they all know why, it's a hilarious but good one on me. I do recall keeping that one consecutively for almost a month. I do reuse it often cos it proved unexpectedly popular with those who regularly follow me.
__________________
  #9404    
Old March 7th, 2013 (2:31 PM).
Arsonist's Avatar
Arsonist Arsonist is offline
Gone but not forgotten
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Nah
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 2,120
Send a message via Skype™ to Arsonist
I don't get why people love your connect four siggy. I mean, it's pretty good, but the others are good too :p.

@Broken_Arrow: Oh lol dat's nice.
__________________
  #9405    
Old March 7th, 2013 (2:34 PM).
Arx's Avatar
Arx Arx is offline
Blade of Justice
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Earth
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 4,022
I think this Majin Vegeta theme will stay a while.
Yay Connect Four! I don't know why but this sig really make me laugh.
__________________
|| ||
I am the white void, I am the cold steel, I am the just sword, with blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse them in the fires of destruction! I am Hakumen! The end has come.
  #9406    
Old March 7th, 2013 (2:36 PM).
Broken_Arrow's Avatar
Broken_Arrow Broken_Arrow is offline
Paper plane~
CS
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dragons Nest~
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
Posts: 1,209
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Umm,out of my decent curiosity..Miss Light,who's that guy holding the connect four?
__________________
A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.
Brock – Pokemon

  #9407    
Old March 7th, 2013 (2:40 PM).
Nick Nick is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 18
Posts: 5,216
It's Baauer, the guy who invented the Harlem Shake.
  #9408    
Old March 7th, 2013 (2:45 PM).
Arx's Avatar
Arx Arx is offline
Blade of Justice
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Earth
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 4,022
No, I think it's Shaun Micallef or whatever his name is.
Hey Alex! It's the first time I see you here.
__________________
|| ||
I am the white void, I am the cold steel, I am the just sword, with blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse them in the fires of destruction! I am Hakumen! The end has come.
  #9409    
Old March 7th, 2013 (2:52 PM).
Broken_Arrow's Avatar
Broken_Arrow Broken_Arrow is offline
Paper plane~
CS
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dragons Nest~
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
Posts: 1,209
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Me confuso now!!! o.O



WHO'S THAT GUY?
__________________
A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.
Brock – Pokemon

  #9410    
Old March 7th, 2013 (2:57 PM).
Correspondence Correspondence is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 895
The guy in the Connect 4 sig.
__________________
  #9411    
Old March 7th, 2013 (2:59 PM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 37,953
Nathan's post was correct, and it's a bit weird considering over three-quarters of the members here never even heard of him. But oh god I love his shows on Australian TV! He's actually on my profile pic if you were wondering, had this profile for around 2 months now since I can't find anything that suits the green Supporter names.

But they do say he's a good look on me, second only to Oshawott cos well, nothing beats Oshawott. Becoming Supporter basically meant I wanted to play around more, and my sigs actually look way better than when I was a non-Supporter.
__________________
  #9412    
Old March 7th, 2013 (3:04 PM).
Broken_Arrow's Avatar
Broken_Arrow Broken_Arrow is offline
Paper plane~
CS
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dragons Nest~
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
Posts: 1,209
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Ahaa,thanks for the information then! ^.^

well,tbh i don't know what is his show about..i just know him from your avys and sigs...well,i think i'll just stay as a regular member as i hate to be important lol

So obvious Glitch..just go to sleep,man *kicks shin*
__________________
A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.
Brock – Pokemon

  #9413    
Old March 7th, 2013 (3:13 PM).
Arx's Avatar
Arx Arx is offline
Blade of Justice
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Earth
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 4,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Arrow View Post
i hate to be important lol

You're so much like me Arrow!
__________________
|| ||
I am the white void, I am the cold steel, I am the just sword, with blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse them in the fires of destruction! I am Hakumen! The end has come.
  #9414    
Old March 7th, 2013 (3:17 PM).
Broken_Arrow's Avatar
Broken_Arrow Broken_Arrow is offline
Paper plane~
CS
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dragons Nest~
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
Posts: 1,209
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
you too,Nath kun!!! *high fives* It's great not to be important you feel more free :3

like for example the famous actors....they never have peace! v.v
__________________
A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.
Brock – Pokemon

  #9415    
Old March 7th, 2013 (3:20 PM).
Arx's Avatar
Arx Arx is offline
Blade of Justice
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Earth
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 4,022
Yes poor actors! They are followed everywhere!
__________________
|| ||
I am the white void, I am the cold steel, I am the just sword, with blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse them in the fires of destruction! I am Hakumen! The end has come.
  #9416    
Old March 7th, 2013 (3:24 PM).
Kura's Avatar
Kura Kura is offline
twitter.com/kuraberrym
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Posts: 11,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Arrow View Post
Ahaa,thanks for the information then! ^.^

well,tbh i don't know what is his show about..i just know him from your avys and sigs...well,i think i'll just stay as a regular member as i hate to be important lol ^^

So obvious Glitch..just go to sleep,man *kicks shin*
Being supporter doesn't make you any more or less important than being a regular member. We have so many amazing regular members here. We also have supporters who don't go here anymore. Both are just as important to the community. Without regular members, we don't really have a forum, so think of it that way :333
__________________
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
  #9417    
Old March 7th, 2013 (3:30 PM).
Broken_Arrow's Avatar
Broken_Arrow Broken_Arrow is offline
Paper plane~
CS
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dragons Nest~
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
Posts: 1,209
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Yup,Nath-kun...i won't ever wish to be an actor! >.<

Oh Hai,Kura

True,i understand what you say but i meant that supporters have more of..."what should i call that!!" rights! they have the chance to do more than the regular member but i don't mind that as i joined PC just to have fun with friends and i want to keep it that way tbh ..i'm not saying regular members aren't important..of course they are..supporters were regular members too i'm just talking in general :3
__________________
A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.
Brock – Pokemon

  #9418    
Old March 7th, 2013 (3:33 PM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 37,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kura View Post
Being supporter doesn't make you any more or less important than being a regular member. We have so many amazing regular members here. We also have supporters who don't go here anymore. Both are just as important to the community. Without regular members, we don't really have a forum, so think of it that way :333
^ Basically what she said, some may have disappeared but the donations help PC in general.

I wanted Supporter when I joined because I wanted blogs and fancy profiles, everyone saw it happening to me eventually, just not on my 20th birthday. Ironically, I hit the 5,000 post mark required for non-supporters to have blogs a month afterwards.
__________________
  #9419    
Old March 7th, 2013 (3:39 PM).
Arsonist's Avatar
Arsonist Arsonist is offline
Gone but not forgotten
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Nah
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 2,120
Send a message via Skype™ to Arsonist
I want a supportership! The perks looks good, but Dipu said that a month later you lose all the interests on perks.
__________________
  #9420    
Old March 7th, 2013 (3:47 PM). Edited March 7th, 2013 by Cosmotone8.
Cosmotone8 Cosmotone8 is offline
silhouette of the past
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kura View Post
Being supporter doesn't make you any more or less important than being a regular member. We have so many amazing regular members here. We also have supporters who don't go here anymore. Both are just as important to the community. Without regular members, we don't really have a forum, so think of it that way :333
Liking this because I'm a regular member. :P
But yeah, a supportership would be nice. I'm not going to be able to donate, however, so I'll either have to have it gifted to me or win it in an event.
__________________
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

  #9421    
Old March 7th, 2013 (3:49 PM).
Arx's Avatar
Arx Arx is offline
Blade of Justice
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Earth
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 4,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
Liking this because I'm a regular member.
But yeah, a supportership would be nice. I'm not going to be able to donate, however, so I'll either have to have it gifted to me or win it in an event.
Same as me! I can't donate too
__________________
|| ||
I am the white void, I am the cold steel, I am the just sword, with blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse them in the fires of destruction! I am Hakumen! The end has come.
  #9422    
Old March 7th, 2013 (3:56 PM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 37,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
Liking this because I'm a regular member.
But yeah, a supportership would be nice. I'm not going to be able to donate, however, so I'll either have to have it gifted to me or win it in an event.
I was just like you, my mother never lets me donate so I was glad when Toujours gave her PCX prize to me for my birthday. And I do admit the italics look better on me.
__________________
  #9423    
Old March 7th, 2013 (4:00 PM).
Kura's Avatar
Kura Kura is offline
twitter.com/kuraberrym
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Posts: 11,018
I never donated myself. Pedro gave me the donation, and I keep his name in my usertitle as a thanks because I do appreciate it. The extra PM space saved me a lot because I like to keep all my important PMs (and I've been here a while so I was running out of space badly and trying to choose what to delete..) but I digress.. I never changed my name into italics.. because I guess I just always felt like a regular member at heart.. and I don't like how some regular members feel a bit segregated or "less important" than mods or supporters. Would it surprise you to say I was a mod once? I don't think it should.. and I wouldn't want to be treated any differently because of it. As far as I'm concerned we're all just people posting on a place to either pass the time, or for personal enjoyment. No need for status here ;3


Oh gosh a mini tl;dr.. haha whoops!
__________________
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
  #9424    
Old March 7th, 2013 (4:04 PM).
Caelus Caelus is offline
Gone
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,701
I've never felt inferior as a regular member, not since I came back at least. I do wish to donate though but last time I asked my parents about it there was an argument over the legitimacy of online donations and I don't want to start that again, so I'll just wait until I'm on my own or until I can do it without my parents finding out.
  #9425    
Old March 7th, 2013 (4:05 PM).
Kurono Kurono is offline
Remember?
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NYC
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kura View Post
walls walls walls
I honestly don't remember you being a mod. I can't believe I forgot something like that.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:18 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2016 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2016 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.

Acknowledgements
Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2016.