The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #2076    
Old January 17th, 2013, 02:46 AM
Mr Cat Dog's Avatar
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: London, UK
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
No, let's just huddle together in the DCC and try and stay warm from the cold, icy political landscape that exists in the wider world! That's a healthy attitude to have, right?
__________________
  #2077    
Old January 17th, 2013, 02:52 AM
Ω Ruby and α Sapphire's Avatar
Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
Ω & α... Join the Bandwagon!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Victoria, Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cat Dog View Post
No, let's just huddle together in the DCC and try and stay warm from the cold, icy political landscape that exists in the wider world! That's a healthy attitude to have, right?
You'd be correct sir. Huddling online is the best way to keep warm. I like your attitude.
__________________
Previously
Zupplu
  #2078    
Old January 17th, 2013, 07:38 AM
⊗Slenderman⊗'s Avatar
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Huddling online...that's a new one. I've been hiding on the internet to escape reality for years already. (:
__________________
I am in the process of leaving PC and IRC channels associated with it.
If you wish to contact me, this is my channel:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.systemnet.info&channel=%23SableyeCorner
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
  #2079    
Old January 17th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Synerjee's Avatar
Synerjee
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 20
Nature: Relaxed
Let's! It's cold in my room right now, so huddling together online sounds like a toasty idea! x3
__________________

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
  #2080    
Old January 17th, 2013, 07:44 AM
shenanigans's Avatar
shenanigans
boom boom boom
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manchester
Gender: Male
heh, I like how everyone is apparently cold at once.

Myself included! For some reason the radiator in my room is refusing to work right now so I'm just here in bed with like three layers on and still cold. At 4pm. Horray cheap accommodation!
__________________
and your friends are gone.
and your friends won't come.


avatar courtesy of Fairy
  #2081    
Old January 17th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Overlord Drakow's Avatar
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
Nature: Serious
You should jog on the spot to keep you warm then.
__________________
"Power through ambition." - Overlord Drakow
Forum Set // Pair
  #2082    
Old January 17th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Denny Hamlin's Avatar
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
It's..supposed to reach the 70's today. I'm quite happy..because I'm sick and tired of the cold. However, I think Imma get sick D:
__________________
MOD of FC&G // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
  #2083    
Old January 17th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Aquanova's Avatar
Aquanova
Shiny Celebi's Alt
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The Ocean
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
I wish it wouldn't be so cold and my heat is currently broken needless to say, it's pretty cold in my room. At least I have blankets.
  #2084    
Old January 17th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Esper's Avatar
Esper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Cold days are great for trips to the beach. Get a big bonfire going and stay warm.
__________________

deviantart blog pair
  #2085    
Old January 17th, 2013, 11:57 AM
mystletainn's Avatar
mystletainn
Master of the Elements
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
I wish I had a beach nearby. I'm going to Texas in March and I cannot WAIT to go to the beach.
__________________
  #2086    
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Cold days are great to STAY INSIDE. I can be under 2 blankets and still be literally shivering and shaking from cold. It's bad.
__________________
Theme
Pair
VM
PM
  #2087    
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:15 PM
.EJ's Avatar
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
It's a rainy day today for me so I planned to stay inside and Skype with my friends. Instead my "friend" is too busy ignoring me to talk to some guys that are doing a livestream, and then they insult me and she doesn't defend me.

Man, I need some new friends
__________________
What is this, some sort of basketball manga?
  #2088    
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Esper's Avatar
Esper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Maybe she didn't think they were really insulting you and were just ribbing you playfully. Don't give up on your friends just yet.
__________________

deviantart blog pair
  #2089    
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:27 PM
.EJ's Avatar
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
Maybe she didn't think they were really insulting you and were just ribbing you playfully. Don't give up on your friends just yet.
I wanna think that but they said I was talking sh- and criticizing their livestream. I asked her if she at least said anything to defend me or whatever because I was leaving the stream right as they did that.

She said she didn't wanna get in the middle, and I don't even know why I'm saying this here lmao. halp me PC! ;;
__________________
What is this, some sort of basketball manga?
  #2090    
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Kura's Avatar
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Leaf View Post
heh, I like how everyone is apparently cold at once.

Myself included! For some reason the radiator in my room is refusing to work right now so I'm just here in bed with like three layers on and still cold. At 4pm. Horray cheap accommodation!
Someone needs a fan heattterrr~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
Cold days are great to STAY INSIDE. I can be under 2 blankets and still be literally shivering and shaking from cold. It's bad.
THIS! :c!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .EJ View Post
I wanna think that but they said I was talking sh- and criticizing their livestream. I asked her if she at least said anything to defend me or whatever because I was leaving the stream right as they did that.

She said she didn't wanna get in the middle, and I don't even know why I'm saying this here lmao. halp me PC! ;;
If you didn't do anything wrong, and feel like you need more from a friend than sit there idly while you are badmouthed by people, then you do need new friends.

I had a situation where a good friend didn't seem to think about my feelings or being supportive even after I brought it up and tried to solve things, so I stopped being friends. IMO they werent particularly a bad person or anything, but I just needed more from a friend as I felt like I was putting in all this effort when the other person didn't even notice. However, doing what I didt may leave you lonely for a while- you have to evaluate your situation and see if that's the right choice for you, or if you can work through it.
__________________
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
  #2091    
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:53 PM
.EJ's Avatar
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kura View Post
If you didn't do anything wrong, and feel like you need more from a friend than sit there idly while you are badmouthed by people, then you do need new friends.

I had a situation where a good friend didn't seem to think about my feelings or being supportive even after I brought it up and tried to solve things, so I stopped being friends. IMO they werent particularly a bad person or anything, but I just needed more from a friend as I felt like I was putting in all this effort when the other person didn't even notice. However, doing what I didt may leave you lonely for a while- you have to evaluate your situation and see if that's the right choice for you, or if you can work through it.
Thanks for the kind words. What you're describing is basically what's happening. She's not a bad person but just very detached and as I was trying to explain myself she was just getting annoyed and even right now she doesn't wanna talk much. I'm just gonna ignore it and if she wants to talk I'll be there but I think I'm done going to her.

Because I'm not interested in her romantically tbh; I just considered her a good friend.
__________________
What is this, some sort of basketball manga?
  #2092    
Old January 17th, 2013, 01:17 PM
vaporeon7's Avatar
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I'm happy that it's not nearly as hot today. Thank god it's not as bad as the other week. We got up to 45°C (113°F).
__________________
  #2093    
Old January 17th, 2013, 01:24 PM
.EJ's Avatar
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
It was really, really breezy for us in central Florida. The temperature will drop tonight to like 50-60ish °F
__________________
What is this, some sort of basketball manga?
  #2094    
Old January 17th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
It's always breezy here, but also like 10 degrees. :c
__________________
Theme
Pair
VM
PM
  #2095    
Old January 17th, 2013, 02:41 PM
vaporeon7's Avatar
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
There's a pleasant breeze here at the moment. Very nice indeed.
__________________
  #2096    
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:22 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗'s Avatar
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
It's in the 30s-40s right now. I was wearing three layers indoors and it still wasn't too hot haha.

Augh it's good that it's cold(ish), though. I accidentally left some frozen mice in the car. x:
__________________
I am in the process of leaving PC and IRC channels associated with it.
If you wish to contact me, this is my channel:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.systemnet.info&channel=%23SableyeCorner
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
  #2097    
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Kura's Avatar
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Quote:
Originally Posted by .EJ View Post
Thanks for the kind words. What you're describing is basically what's happening. She's not a bad person but just very detached and as I was trying to explain myself she was just getting annoyed and even right now she doesn't wanna talk much. I'm just gonna ignore it and if she wants to talk I'll be there but I think I'm done going to her.

Because I'm not interested in her romantically tbh; I just considered her a good friend.
Good luck! By the way, we have a post your problems thread in Other Chat if you wanna update us with the situation or need help :3

Ooh frozen mice; is that for your snake? Did you get them out?
__________________
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
  #2098    
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:32 PM
.EJ's Avatar
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: FL
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kura View Post
Good luck! By the way, we have a post your problems thread in Other Chat if you wanna update us with the situation or need help :3

Ooh frozen mice; is that for your snake? Did you get them out?
Yea haha, I didn't wanna bring down the DCC with that nonsense haha. How's everyone doing?
__________________
What is this, some sort of basketball manga?
  #2099    
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:34 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗'s Avatar
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
No, they're for me.
Joking, obviously.

Yeah, they're for my snake. She's finally big enough to eat the next size up. They're bigger than I remember. She's a big eater, though, so it should be okay, so long as she's physically able to eat them.

Edit:
I just got them out of the car haha. I had forgotten about the mice. I: Wasn't very smart of me to go to the car in my socks, considering I live in somewhat of a city.
__________________
I am in the process of leaving PC and IRC channels associated with it.
If you wish to contact me, this is my channel:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.systemnet.info&channel=%23SableyeCorner
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)

Last edited by ⊗Slenderman⊗; January 17th, 2013 at 03:54 PM.
  #2100    
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:54 PM
shenanigans's Avatar
shenanigans
boom boom boom
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manchester
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kura View Post
Someone needs a fan heattterrr~~~~~
Get me a power supply that'll support one and I would lol. The outlets in my room won't provide enough power to them because they're fire hazards. And even if I go for a lower energy one I'd still be in trouble if they found out.
__________________
and your friends are gone.
and your friends won't come.


avatar courtesy of Fairy
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.