Quick search
The PokéCommunity Forums

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page Lnk Artes Exhibition : Symphony of tha Graces (T)[OOC]

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old December 26th, 2012 (05:50 AM). Edited December 28th, 2012 by CharmingAngel30.
CharmingAngel30
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hasty
::.Lnk Artes Exhibition::.
Symphony of Tha Graces

Some word from me
(really not make sense, don't look at it!)
Spoiler:
Well, okay -__-"
Dis is mah first ever roleplay n Pokecommunity, i be a expert n role-play n ndonesian language, but i'll do tha best fo dis RP.
You see? I'm really a dawgiac of tales and pokemon stary, so dis RP is one of mah favorite one~

Histary
Spoiler:

Once upon a time,
Thare's a secret jewel that been protected by Girantna somewhere n Distaration World. But that jewel nbeed, Seraphic beethyst, buggine a 'Mark of Destny' ta limited person, tha person that gots it will gots tha power of Artes. Artes is a fightng power that been had by hudawg.
Tha Hero of Snnoh, Dia, gots Spade mark n his arms. He met Fransisco, Seraphic beethyst spirit.
Fransisco tell Dia ta go and rng six bells, that bell is,
Bell of Devil, Bell of Dibeond, Bell of Heart, Bell of Angel, Bell of Spade and Bell of Clover. That six bells rung and open tha gate of Aselia tha world that full of artes, Aselia now absorbng all power from Pokemon World.
Dia than call upon all heroes ta unite Aselia, thay agree and than make a bridge called Root of Palmestic ta control Dawga, source of power n Aselia, and fusion it wit pokemon world power.
Tha Seraphic beethyst flied ta tha bridge and that gem shne ta make a pact wit summon spirits n Aselia.
Coz of that massive power of Seraphic beethyst that absorb all tha heroes power, all of tha heroes died and becbee tha Guardian Spirits ta all hudawg n Aselia and Pokemon World. Five years after tha stary, dawgy hudawg possessed tha power of artes, thay buggine a lnk artes, power ta lnk hudawg artes wit pokemon attack. Pokemon immigration ta Aselia sometimes tao! Aselia and Pokemon World now becbee one..
But...You know tha bell that been rung by Dia? What's happen ta that bell?

Plot
Spoiler:
Power of tha bell suddenly down, tha balance of Dawga between Aselia and Pokemon World is broke. Dawgy thugz who can use Artes died, tha guardian of hearts than dawgage ta seal of dawga and buggine tha guardian ta bless him wit power. Angel of Derris-Kharlan is helpng ta balance tha dawga witn tha two world,
Tha Guardian than becbee worry coz of tha angel buggine all of tha bell rusty, only tha chosen, someone wit tha mark of bell can purufy tha bell.
Aselia and Pokemon World becbee once agan, but tha source power of Pokemon World, Seraphic beethyst, is gong ta become ash by tha fake dawga from tha angel.
Tha gem than chooses 9 person from Aselia ta save tha Pokemon World, tha thugz who been choosen was git one mark. Thare is 5 mark,
Mark of Heart, Mark of Clover, Mark of Spade, Mark of Angel and Mark of Dibeond. So..Is you chosen by tha holy gem?

You
Spoiler:
You is one of tha chosen, one mark is used by 2 chosen. You lived n a country of Sylvarant, you is all different than othar chosen.
(i can't tatally describe dis, but..okay -__-")
You're had a pisnts that died by tha darkness dawga from tha angel, you'll live eithar wit someone or alone and n a journey.

Power as Chosen One
Spoiler:
♥ Chosen one
Spoiler:
Heart Chosen one gots Crystal Heart Bow, you can attack wit yo bow and usng healng spell. You can only make Lnk Artes wit Normal and Fire type pokemon.
Here is tha Heart Chosen moves : here

Chosen One
Spoiler:
Spade Chosen One gots a Giant Blue Brush, you can use magic tao! You can lnk artes wit all type pokemon.
Here is tha Spade chosen one moves : here

♣ Chosen One
Spoiler:
Clover Chosen one gots a shawt but deadly dagger, you can attack wit it fiercely and use healng spell and some magic. You can only lnk artes wit grass, bug, water and ground type pokemon.
Here is tha Clover Chosen One moves : here

♦ Chosen One
Spoiler:
Dibeond Chosen One gots a mni-staff that will summon star by just swngng it, it had no move but just use ta summon and attack wit a star. You can only gots dbeage by light elemental magic and not gots dbeage from any attack and magic from othar than light. You can lnk artes wit any skanky pokemon.

Angel Chosen One (no image..sorry..)
Spoiler:
Angel Chosen one gots a pairs of chakrbe, it can attack long-ranged and gots some angel power magic. You can only lnk artes wit psychic pokemon.
Here is Angel Chosen One Moves : here

(I'll add more later!)

bout Lnk Artes
Spoiler:
Lnk Artes is a move that combne Pokemon Moves and Artes..You can nbee tha lnk artes and make tha effect as long it's not godly powerful! Somethng like..
When a Marill Use Bubblebebe and you use Raptars Prey, you can nbee it as Raptar Bubble and than make an effect of that!
Thare's gong ta be Mahstic Artes that is artes when combne wit pokemon move will be godly powerfull!! But ask me if you want ta use that!

Spoiler:
Character Nbee :

Character Age :
(13-21)

Character Histary :
(mn 100 word)

Character Personality :
(mn 50 word)

Character Appearance :
(can use image wit a little description)

Pokemon and some detail
(like move and ect): (MAX 2)

Mary Sue / Gary stu pont :
(click here ta takes tha test)

Mark of Chosen One : (Heart/Dibeond/Spade/Clover/Angel)

Rules
Spoiler:
1. Dis is a teen roleplay. Thare is gong ta be some rodawgce and dawgy violence.
2. No bunnyng and else, i will alow you ta borrow anyone else character wit thay permission.
3. Pleaze just ask question here!
4. You can only go ta a place if i tald y-aw!
5. Just keep askng me n PM if thare any question!
6. Be creative n tha battle.
7. Mary Sue pont is max 36

Old December 28th, 2012 (12:59 AM).
CharmingAngel30
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hasty
Dis place is gong ta be some update place.
So its reserved!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links