Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews
Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 26th, 2012, 11:44 AM
James-123
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
I just thought I'd post this because I am doing A long play for Pokemon white hopefully starting tomorrow. This will be a video long play on youtube.

I will regularly update this thread to keep you guys knowing what i've been doing off and on camera.
Hopefully the first couple of episodes should be up tomorrow! Pm me for the link of my youtube channel as I am not allowed to advertise on the forum!
LubritoriumTornado at pe2k and smogon
Old December 26th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Please take a closer look at the Let's Plays forum rules. You must embed the videos in the thread by using [youtube][/youtube] tags rather than advertise your channel through PM.

Repost once you start your LP and be sure to post the videos.

Closed~
Even if it's a short life, burn hot and bright and overtake the moment. That's my way of life.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here