Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat > Celebrations
Notices

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 29th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Antemortem
wir sind alle freaks

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem

Advertise here
Let's all take a moment to realize diegoisawesome for he is having a birthday today! He is turning the ripe old age of sixteen! He's a pretty awesome ROM hacker so he deserves an equally amazing birthday sentiment, right? I think so. From me you may enjoy this cute kitten eating birthday cake; perhaps you should follow his example, yes?

do you know what hurts most about a broken heart?
not being able to remember how you felt before...
try and keep that feeling because... if it goes...
you'll never get it back. ever.

Last edited by Antemortem; December 29th, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
Old December 29th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Happy birthday, diegoisawesome! Hope you have a wonderful sixteenth birthday! :D Here are some delicious cupcakes just for you:

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old December 30th, 2012, 12:57 PM
abnegation
proudly paired with adventure
Community Supporter

Happy birthday dude! Played your hack quite some time ago and still remember the name. If I recall correctly I've linked a number of ROM Hackers to your tutorial too! Have a good one.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here