The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology

Notices

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 08:40 AM
Gideon Jeremiah
The giving Pokèmon breeder

Nature: Docile
Thank you very much for letting me know!
Bulbapedia is my go-site for the tidbits of information that I don't already know, so it's amazingly helpful :D .
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:08 AM
Hybrid Trainer
My Secrecy. My Advantage.

This doesn't really warrant it's own thread so I'm just gonna merge it with the other bulbapedia thread~

"I am confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even the most perceptive would still be fundamentally unprepared for the truth of House Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Old January 4th, 2013, 05:25 PM
TrainerTori
Growlithe Fan

Nature: Quiet
Mass ad agencies often get corrupted with some kind of malware, and any site that uses that agency to produce advertisements gets blocked.

Best way to help avoid this is to download the add on: Ad Block Plus to firefox or Google Chrome.

These completely disable any advertisements and keep you safe from anything that might leak into them. You won't even see ads anymore.
(There's also the perk that they now block the ads before youtube videos so no more waiting)

Old January 5th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
It's no longer the case =)
It seems google fixed the problem really quickly =)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old January 5th, 2013, 09:32 AM
ahmet476
standing around

I still get the warning on Natures page: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
I still get the warning on Natures page: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature
Not for me... interesting... Maybe it was just temporary?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old January 6th, 2013, 08:50 AM
ahmet476
standing around

I don't know. I cleared Firefox cache. Still getting it. It might be that bulbapedia uses different ads for different countries and the ones where I live hasn't been fixed yet.
Old January 7th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
I don't know what's happening, well it WAS happening to me but not anymore. My Iphone was never affected, but when I go to Bulbapedia with my Google Chrome, Explorer, it was affected. But It's not happening to me anymore.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old January 7th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Hybrid Trainer
My Secrecy. My Advantage.

The problem's fixed now and since people are just repeating themselves I'll go ahead and close this.

Locked.

"I am confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even the most perceptive would still be fundamentally unprepared for the truth of House Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links