< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games Improving on Jubeat

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Reply Post Reply
Old February 11th, 2014 (1:20 AM).
Professionals and all.
Nature: Bold
Hey PC,

So this thread will be about Jubeat, I guess.

In case you don't know Jubeat! since it's more of a Japanese thing! it's a arcade music game developed by Konami that comprises of a 4x4 square grid. When the notes come up, tap it on time to score? I hope I did an accurate job of explaining it, if there are any flaws feel free to point it out.

I currently have both Jubeat (comprises of mostly Japanese songs) and Jukebeat (The American Port) running on the iPad. I was hoping to get some tips from the people who play on how to improve. No matter how hard I try, using more than 2 fingers seems really awkward and unnatural when I play. That's one finger per hand. As such, I don't really get high scores and usually hover around the C or D range. If you guys have anything to ask or have any tips on how to improve, please share them here, it'll be really appreciated! Thanks!

“We do have a lot in common.
The same air, the same Earth, the same sky.
Maybe if we started looking at
what's the same instead of
always looking at what's different,

...well, who knows?”

― Meowth

*~Ghost Type Fan Club~*
'Cause Normals can't touch Specials.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links