The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 6th, 2013, 03:08 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
So since I decided to add the Gensokyo guild, this may take a little longer than expected, as I'm still planning out the details. Though, as it is now, is the guild OK? Rarely do I ever put copious amounts of objects of my fandom into the RPs I join, so sorry about this -_-'
Old January 6th, 2013, 03:19 PM
DLMuerte
Mercenary Chief

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Understood... except for one thing. What do you mean by "spacing?"

Google Drive didn't seem to correct it (As in alot). Weird. :/ I'll fix it. And the pictures are my own pictures, made in Paint (by editing other sprites), so I can probably make them larger. In other words, no problem... for the most part.

Yamagi Sosuke: I could get naked again
Sephear: no
Yamagi Sosuke: I think that would work swell

YA | GH | S: WoF | SAO: S
Old January 6th, 2013, 03:28 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
You put your quotations next to each other.
Like this.

It looks neater if you space it out.

Like this.

Press down two enters instead of one.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old January 6th, 2013, 03:32 PM
DLMuerte
Mercenary Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelaTheUchiha View Post
You put your quotations next to each other.
Like this.

It looks neater if you space it out.

Like this.

Press down two enters instead of one.
Oh. Thank you! I'll get straight to work on it, then!

Yamagi Sosuke: I could get naked again
Sephear: no
Yamagi Sosuke: I think that would work swell

YA | GH | S: WoF | SAO: S
Old January 6th, 2013, 03:34 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Since you press down one enter already on the SU, you only need to add one more, by the way. Otherwise, it'd look like this:

Dialogue.

Dialogue.

And that looks weird too. o-o;

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old January 6th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Skymin
the Knight

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
So since I decided to add the Gensokyo guild, this may take a little longer than expected, as I'm still planning out the details. Though, as it is now, is the guild OK? Rarely do I ever put copious amounts of objects of my fandom into the RPs I join, so sorry about this -_-'
Looks good so far. XD I don't mind how you do things d:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaMuerte View Post
And the pictures are my own pictures, made in Paint (by editing other sprites), so I can probably make them larger. In other words, no problem... for the most part.
Well, I don't mean the size, I do mean the quality. For instance, instead of

how about

I literally searched boy with blonde hair on deviantart so you don't need to use this one specifically. Just have a look around for something that's easier to see.
Old January 6th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
*massiveeyebrows.jpg
"BY THE POWER OF EYEBROWS, I HAVE THE POWWWEEEERRR!"

I'm curious; what's the interface of the game? The first post has dinky little sprites, yet there's clearly some groundbreaking work going on with CLOUD. Do the avatars differ in quality, depending on what area you're in, to save processing power, et cetera?
Old January 6th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Skymin
the Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
I'm curious; what's the interface of the game? The first post has dinky little sprites, yet there's clearly some groundbreaking work going on with CLOUD. Do the avatars differ in quality, depending on what area you're in, to save processing power, et cetera?
The dinky little sprites are just for funsies and to make the first post look pretty. As CLOUD can work on all devices, it depends on what you're using. For instance, those with cell phones could only go as far with graphics (so in this instance, daemons might be shown as dinky little sprites) but with a PC or gaming console, the graphics would be pushed to any kind of modern day video game's standards.
Old January 6th, 2013, 04:47 PM
DLMuerte
Mercenary Chief

Again, I made it on Paint. Not easy to put more detail...

I fixed everything else. If the pictures really aren't that great, then I'll work on a description. The Daemon will take a while, though...

But yeah. It should be done soon.

EDIT: Finished! Take a look-see. I just described NightlyWind (the Daemon) and Hikoru, and I left the link for Hikoru but not the one for Wind.

Last edited by DLMuerte; January 6th, 2013 at 05:25 PM.
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Skymin
the Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaMuerte View Post
EDIT: Finished! Take a look-see. I just described NightlyWind (the Daemon) and Hikoru, and I left the link for Hikoru but not the one for Wind.
Much better now, thank-you! There are still places where I think you could improve but I think it will all come in time. You're accepted!
Old January 7th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
I CAN'T RESIST ANYMORE. I hope you have a spot left for me. Reserve me plz!

ARIC ALMIROLA
coke zero 400 winner | daytona beach, florida | july 6, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

Shining Armour
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Skymin
the Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
I CAN'T RESIST ANYMORE. I hope you have a spot left for me. Reserve me plz!
Yay Meg! You are reserved! In the meantime...
FULL NAME: Philippa Watson
DATE OF BIRTH: 15/09/1989
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: New York City, United States Of America

APPEARANCE: The first thing you notice about Philippa is not her pretty face or her sour attitude but her startling pink hair. It's not a tacky pink either, as she re-dyes her hair every fortnight to keep the colour fresh and to stop regrowth. It's shaped rather nicely too, falling half a foot past her shoulders with a neat fringe, swept to one side. To keep up with her 'punk rock' attitude, Philippa has a few piercings; one in her left eyebrow, one in her bottom, left lip and four on each ear (with two higher up on her right side) with her lowest piercing on her left side being a curled, stretcher. She has a quite a few tattoos as well, mostly sleeving her arms with objects like flowers or birds, symbolising her life in some way. She's quite pale with contrasting reddish nose, cheeks and knuckles. She stands just above average height (probably 5"8' or so) and quite skinny, with her ribcage bones visible and not much going for her in the breasts department (she's almost flat chested. Almost). She has shadows under her golden brown eyes from being awake for ridiculous amounts of time and probably a little sickly if a worried person saw her.

Clothes-wise, she wears mainly singlet tops or t-shirts with a label or design branded across the front. Since it's winter in the US at the moment, she has to wear hoodies and sometimes layers up on singles and shirts to avoid wearing thicker coats. Short shorts are something she prefers but again, because of the cold, jeans are something she has to go for right now. Her favourite shoes are either simple combat boots (not the bulky kind), converse shoes or a simple pair of ballet flats. She wears a bit of jewellery; a snap band, a watch and woven bracelet on her right arm, a drill necklace and her piercings.

USERNAME: Pepperton
CURRENT LEVEL: 238
GUILD: Cloud Nine

ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
  • 4th place - BASE Arena Unofficial Champion (2012 Summer Tournament)
  • Safety Deposit Box - Has held 100 rare items in inventory at one time
  • Solo Round - Has completed a STORM Dungeon without party members (2 times)
  • 9th place - ACID Arena Official Champion (2010 Christmas Tournament)

DAEMON APPEARANCE: Pepperton is a little hard to explain as what kind of DAEMON it is, on account Philippa's not too sure what it is. So far, she's convinced that it's a bipedal (standing on its hind legs) chinchilla with long, red, ponytailed, human hair, but a few times she's described it as a lioness. Physically, Pepperton is covered in a thin, sand-coloured fur, fit with paws that look too big for her hands at the end of her extremities and a tail with a tuft at the end. She also has ears which pop up through her hair and curled and ram horns which pose as nothing more than as a decorative item. Usually equipped, she has thin bandages around her torso and belted, denim short shorts which offer very little defence against any and all kind of blows. The reason she has such crappy armour is so she can attach her behemoth of a sword which looks almost double the size of Pepperton, though she can adapt to any kind of weapon or armour for any kind of situation. This is her preferable approach though.

other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Spoiler:
Philippa, or Pippa as she usually insisted you call her, sat in the privacy of her booth in the New York Public Library. The library, despite its dusty smell and the sight of sometimes quite disgusting people, was one of her favourite places to be. Not only was there free internet and constant silence, but nobody bothered you (unless they were asking the time or something) and nobody really cared about you. It was a thousand (or more) lonely people at once. Physically, anyway. At the moment, Pippa in her own online world was in a STORM dungeon with several other party members. Useless party members, she might add.

"Pepperton, stop rushing ahead! We're meant to do this together. You're not the tank in this team!" she heard one of them whine through her headphones. Hellboiz4 sounded probably fourteen or fifteen years old and very much like he was late to the puberty train. Every time she rushed ahead, his voice would snap as easily as a twig.

Stop falling behind.

"You know, I can't keep healing you when I'm mean to be the DPS. I don't have the right items to do that properly," this time, a girl's voice moaned at her. Kinikit was a little bit older, probably Pippa's age, but had learned to adjust to Pippa's sudden change in class. Pippa indeed had meant to be the healer on this raid but seriously, Pippa would have to rethink next time she decided to party up with a bunch of weirdos from a random lounge in CLOUDLAND. She could get members from her guild but if there were any rare drops, the fights over the loot was intolerable.

Sorry, I didn't mean to but Hellboiz is the worst tank ever.

"Excuse me!?" his voice broke again and felt like nails on a chalkboard. "I wouldn't be so bad if you weren't such a bad healer! You don't even buff me. What gives?"

Don't blame the healer. You just suck.

"Yeah?! Why don't you get a microphone and say that to my face!!?" He sounded almost like he was going to cry. Pippa would have probably laughed if it wasn't for the fact she was in a library. Maybe if she killed him here, he would shut up. Having him drop some items and money wouldn't be too bad either. She wasn't that evil though, especially to a dork like this kid.

"Dude, shut up."

Yeah. Listen to the lady.

"You guys are just teaming up on me now. God!! I'm out of here!!" And with one last snap of his voice, he logged out, leaving Pippa alone with Kinikit. There was silence for a moment and a audible giggle.

"Well, that was pretty funn-- Gott sei Dank ist er weg," Pippa blinked as Kinikit's language slipped. Damn those CLEAR SKIES bugs. "Möchten Si-- to keep going or did you want to just teleport back to the start?

Let's just keep going. The dungeon's gonna end soon. The monsters are getting tougher too fast.

"Ok, sure!"

The two travelled together, Pippa tanking as Kinikit healed as best as she could, until they reached the top floor. The mini-bosses were getting more and more awful by the floor and if this was the last floor, that meant the dungeon boss wasn't far ahead and if there was anything more awful than a whining teenager or tedious mini-bosses, it was a dungeon boss. It probably would've been a better idea, like Kinikit said, to go back but it was really too late for that. They needed a strategy since just winging it wouldn't really cut it for this.

"Any ideas?"

Kind of. But not for a party of two. Just wanna attack it until we die?

"Yeah, okay. As much as the death penalty sucks, I'd rather try and get any experience or drops that we can off its lackeys," Kinikit went ahead and opened the boss door. Usually, a party would walk in and as soon as you hit the middle of the room or whatever, the boss would fall from the ceiling or come from the ground or... something. And because the boss randomised every time you went to a dungeon, it was hard to tell which boss you would get and what their routine was and how to tactically kill it. The two wasted no time to try and get the boss out of its hiding space but despite almost running to the centre of the room, it didn't come. Instead, they were greeted by a chime and a chest appeared on the other side of the room.

"That's odd," Pippa could almost see Kinikit's raised eyebrow because of her tone. Being a little more cautious, they opened the chest, granting them both an item. The item was not an equippable one nor did it have any real use except that if you examined it, it had a few sentences written on it.
If you log into your CLOUD account between 00:00 and 00:01 on the 14th of December, 2012, you will be given a special sneak peek announcement, giving a hint on what CLOUD's 10th Anniversary special announcement might be about. Spread the word! Don't miss out!
"Even odder again," Kinikit said, breaking the silence the two had shared while reading the note. "But, it looks like this dungeon's done. I'm gonna go talk to my guild about this. See you later, Pepperton!" She didn't waste any time teleporting back to the lobby. Pippa followed suite, though instead of going to the CLOUDLAND lounge, she logged out and shut the lid of her laptop, returning to reality. The information would be very beneficial to her, financially for herself and her guild. She sent a quick message with her phone to one of her guild friends, packed up her stuff and left the library for home.
MISCELLANEOUS:
  • Philippa has been on CLOUD since July of 2006
  • As far as popularity goes, Pepperton is a name regulars may recognise (like, "oh, I've seen them in the CLOUDLAND lounges a few times.") but never really met.
  • Despite being part of Cloud Nine and owning a fair bit of rare items (which she buys and sells all the time), she never really equips it. Her only rare items she equips regularly is her Behemoth Sword.
  • She does not miss events. Ever.

Last edited by Skymin; January 9th, 2013 at 07:01 AM.
Old January 7th, 2013, 09:31 PM
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

Huh... Three New-Yorkers! Cool! *Resumes work on his signup*
Old January 8th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly

Rockin' the CLOUDs

FULL NAME | Colette Alise Faraday
DATE OF BIRTH | August 7th, 1996
GENDER | Female
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE | New York, New York, USA
APPEARANCE |
Colette is a young, fair-skinned Caucasian girl. She has naturally smooth, straight, long black hair that is incredibly soft to the touch, and even when kept up with her usual ponytail it falls down to the small of her back. The ponytail is formed using a small gold band that is clearly visible due to the stark contrast it has with the jet black silken threads that flow from Colette's head. Framed gently by her perfectly rounded face are two dazzling, deep green eyes that seem to pierce darkness and betray a startling intelligence not normally attributed to her. She has thin, soft pink lips and a petite, rounded nose. She rarely wears makeup, for she sees little point in it and applying such unnecessary details is annoying and time consuming. She has smooth, youthful skin, stands at about five feet seven inches (170.18 cm) and weighs about one hundred and twenty pounds (54.43 kg).

Colette wears a broad, pink and black striped off-shoulder, long-, open-sleeved shirt, much like that of Roxie's from Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Beneath this shirt, showing only at the top of her chest is a black tank top that straps across her shoulders near the base of her neck. Over this she wears a violet leather jacket that always remains unzipped and a silver-chained necklace around her neck attached to a sapphire eighth note pendant. She wears tight denim shorts that reach halfway down her thighs, and looped around that is a black leather belt DECALED with blue flames. The buckle of her belt is formed by two raptor claw-shaped ornaments; one blue and one silver. Her feet are clad in long black combat boots and she carries a black, blue, and silver flamed electric guitar with a body modeled after a raptor's head.

USERNAME | Lady Raptor
CURRENT LEVEL | 25
GUILD | Cushions

ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS |
Having done little so far with her time on Cloud, the greatest things that Colette has so far achieved include three bronze medals, four silver medals and one gold medal in music contests held on Cloud.

DAEMON APPEARANCE |
Colette's Daemon looks a lot like herself in its basic appearance. Her clothes are black, and she wears a tight unitard in place of Colette's shorts and shirt. Her belt and now black leather jacket remain, although when on her Daemon her jacket is normally zipped up. Her Daemon's hair is a bright platinum and is short and wild, falling around her head in messy layers and not reaching very far past her ears. Her eyes are a deep blue and on either side of her face she has a single blue stripe that extends from near the base of her ears, where it is covered by her hair, to near the bottom of her eyes. Blue and silver flame designs crisscross her unitard, she has silver and black fingerless gloves and she has Wolverine-styled retractable raptor claws in the center of her hands. She retains the black combat boots from her everyday appearance.

Colette's unitard gives her the ability to conjure flames of all colors and intensities that can either surround her body like a cloak or be thrown as a projectile. Her jacket gives her the ability to morph her skin into dense scales that protect against damage and her boots give her the ability to morph her legs into a more raptor-like form that increase her speed ten-fold. Due to her low level, Colette can only maintain one of these abilities at a time. Colette also carries her electric guitar, which can transform into a sword imbued with the fire element.

other

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE |
Spoiler:
"Try to Blow Me because I'm a S|ut Like You!" Colette yelled, causing dozens of heads to turn in he direction as she walked down the pathway leading away from the school.

"Excuse me?" Colette's best friend, Videl, asked, confused.

"So What? Just Raise Your Glass when you know The Truth About Love!" Colette pumped her right fist as she jumped a yelled her last statement.

"Oh . . . you're making sentences using P!nk songs again," Videl stated. "You should stop that."

"Oh, but Della, it's so much fun!" Colette adapted a twisted smile as she bent down in a bow, scaring away a few more students. She laughed aloud and ran down the pathway, flying down the hill that marked the end of the school campus. Videl had to run to keep up, and she nearly ran into Colette when Colette suddenly stopped at the bottom of the hill.

"Well how do you do, strangers?" Colette asked, sneaking up behind the last two of their little group.

"Wha-?" Wyatt reeled around to look at the source of the voice, startling Jason, who had been in the middle of trying to give Wyatt a kiss. "Don't sneak up on us like that!" Wyatt blushed, indignant and incredibly jumpy at what he believe to be a rather sensitive moment.

"Oh, don't be so shy little Wy-Wy. It's not like you've got anything to hide from us!" Colette beamed.

"And if you did, chances are we would already know about it," Videl added.

Wyatt just stood there, mouth gaping. He wasn't always so easy to startle, but Colette took any opportunity to do so when he was with Jason. When Wyatt's mind was absorbed in Jason, he became about a thousand times easier to startle. This was something Colette did just about every day.

"Well, anyways," Jason intervened, placing his arm across Wyatt's shoulders. He was a head taller than Wyatt, with short brown hair and his trademark soul patch. He was the athletic one, whereas Wyatt was rather short and scrawny with short black hair and a dark outfit to match. "What are we to do today?" Jason finished.

"I have no idea," Colette said, placing unnecessarily long pauses between each word. "Maybe we can get our Duel Monster on later? Or perhaps run around on Cloud. I don't know. Oh! That reminds me," Colette pulled out her phone and opened her email. Just as she thought, there was a new one waiting for her.

Colette,

How has your day been? From what I hear when we correspond, your days at your school are abnormal and I do wonder from time to time what sort of shenanigans you have come up with.

My day has been well, school has been going great and the kids at my Karate class have been great. Most of them are fairly rowdy and there may be a few that disrespect me, but Miharu-sensei has been putting a stop to it. After all, how can you learn without respecting your teacher?

I am not sure if you had heard, but there has been a rumour going around, saying that if you logged in between 00:00 and 00:01 here a week before the update, that we will get a special...what do you call it, sneak peek?

I hope to hear from you soon, my friend.

Katsumi

Colette read the email, along with the rest of her friends who were peering over her shoulder.

"I think I heard about that," Jason said, obviously unconvinced about such rumors.

"Sounds fun! We should try it!" Colette stated, a grin on her face. After a moment, the grin faded as a thought occurred to her. "But it's at midnight . . . I don't feel like logging on at midnight. I won't remember!"

Videl took Colette's phone and looked over the email once more. "Well, actually, if it would be midnight in Japan, I think it would be about two in the afternoon here. So, it shouldn't be too difficult . . . ," Videl looked up, glancing about her friends. "But just in case, I'll be sure to remind you."

Colette pressed down the "log-in" button on her monitor. The screen changed, and suddenly she found her daemon in an odd arena. Next to her stood the daemon's of Videl, Jason, and Wyatt, the fact that they were on each other's friends lists and did so much together on Cloud probably causing them to spawn near each other, as it often did.

Colette's daemon glanced at Videl's daemon, they nodded and turned towards the center of the arena. As the last few seconds counted down, a daemon appeared in the center of the arena and began to speak.

"Greetings, players! My real name is not important, but you may call be by my username, ICARUS. As you may already know, the tenth year anniversary of CLOUD will soon be here. Many have been excited about the news of a 'revolution' and your enthusiasm is not in vain. Tonight's announcement grants all users present a secret item and a hint at what the anniversary celebrations will be."

Suddenly, Colette received a message, from Icarus no less. She opened it and received a silver key with "Lady Raptor" etched on the side. The key resembled a guitar with a raptor motif. Colette glanced over at her friends, noticing that they had their own individualized keys as well.

"CLOUD has always affected our lives in a positive way and it's time to take the online experience to the real world. Or is it time to take it the other way around? It really depends on how you use CLOUD. Whatever the case, this new revolution will change the way you perceive the world around you, both on and offline. That is all I will reveal. Have a nice morning, day, night and evening."

As Icarus finished, he logged out, which forced Colette and, presumably, every body else to log out as well. Colette stared at her computer screen for a long moment.

"Daheck just happened?"

MISCELLANEOUS | Colette is friends and pen pals with Katsumi, MichaelaTheUchiha's character. They have been friends for five years and Katsumi was the person that originally convinced Colette to join Cloud, despite her skepticism.

Last edited by Nakuzami; January 8th, 2013 at 04:52 PM.
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Skymin
the Knight

Yay! Another New Yorkian!

You're accepted! Just... uh, terms like "dafuq" and sl*t and "blow me" are kinda unacceptable in a T rated roleplay, so just refrain from using that kind of language ok?

Ill add you to the list when I get home, k?
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
Yay! Another New Yorkian!

You're accepted! Just... uh, terms like "dafuq" and sl*t and "blow me" are kinda unacceptable in a T rated roleplay, so just refrain from using that kind of language ok?

Ill add you to the list when I get home, k?
. . . Yeah, it's just the latter two were song titles. And, technically speaking, it's Blow Me (One Last Kiss) . . . I'm actually listening to it right now, lol. ._.

GET HOME ALREADY. :< . . . x3

EDIT: Oh, right, AND I WAS A NEW YORKIAN BEFORE YOU. I just didn't finish my SU before now. (And, technically speaking, I'm "New Yorkian" in real life, just not a New Yorker in the sense of the City.)

Last edited by Nakuzami; January 8th, 2013 at 04:50 PM.
Old January 9th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Skymin
the Knight

How do you know when I started my SU, hm? ;D

But you're added to the accepted list.

I'm gonna send out a mass message to all of the reserved so far since I think we're about ready to start soon. d:
Old January 9th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
How do you know when I started my SU, hm? ;D

But you're added to the accepted list.

I'm gonna send out a mass message to all of the reserved so far since I think we're about ready to start soon. d:
Because I'm psychic. Duh.

I better be. Pfft! :> You can't deny Colette her premiere roleplay opportunity.

I honestly have no idea how I'm going to make Colette act. What I put in her roleplay sample was a bit over the top, reaching a level of insanity that . . . hmm . . . well, I planned for her to be eccentric, but not quite so insane . . . HMM . . . this is going to be interesting. xD
Old January 9th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

I GOT YOUR MESSAGE, SKY. I just need the roleplay sample and I'm pretty much done. Took me forever to think of a DAEMON, so I decided to do something with ferrets instead.

ARIC ALMIROLA

Shining Armour
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:03 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Don't know why this is taking so long, so I'll just work on the RP Sample for today. If it comes down to it, I'll just take a several hour short stroll over to the MegaTen wiki and look for a demon that I think fits, because as unoriginal as it may seem to pick a demon to be a Daemon...the first thing I thought of when I saw this was Megami Tensei -_-'
Old January 9th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

I AM DONE WITH MY SU. I think I might need some expansion with my DAEMON appearance but otherwise lemme know if I am missing anythinggg.

Spoiler:

Erika Alessandra Lombardi

DATE OF BIRTH: January 1, 1992 (age 20)
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: San Diego, California, USA

Appearance ★

In the real world, Erika considers herself as the fashionista at her current university, which is obvious that she is majoring in fashion marketing. She likes to wear today's and tomorrow's trends, and she's usually the one starting fashion trends at her school. In usual times, she is always found wearing schoolgirl-like clothing, like a beige long-sleeved buttoned t-shirt, a gray plaid short skirt, knee-high socks, and casual flat shoes with a black flower in front of them. To top that look off, she always wears a men's tie to match the plaid skirt, and in cold days she wears a scarf...with no preference to color.

Her face & hair was described as “beautiful and stunning”. Her natural hair color is brown, but dyed it violet (black hair at night, violet at daylight). She has an addiction to dying her hair, so every month she'll dye it in a different color. One month it's dark red, the other it's blonde, and so on. Her hair, however, is medium-long, but down past her shoulders but not past half of her back. She has curtain-style bangs that would always make her throw them back. It doesn't bother her when having hair on her face. She never puts her hair up in a pony tail, unless there's a party or some other special occasion.

She is a fan of jewelry, having to wear two necklaces at a time, and wears a pack of bracelets (about 10 in each arm). She has two earrings in each ear, and secretly has a piercing on her belly button. No one knows about it but herself.

Starflower

CURRENT LEVEL: 241
GUILD: None
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Top-ranked Fashion & Item Designer for CLOUD | 2009-2011

DAEMON Appearance ★

Starflower, in real life, has a love for critters and nature. Her favorite animal is the ferret, and her favorite flower is the geranium. So she used them both to create her very own DAEMON. A common, brown-furred ferret with pink streaks on the back. Chubby short ears with pink flowers growing out of them, whiskers in front, pink nose, and sharp teeth inside her mouth. She has blue eyes like the ocean, to reflect the beach she lives nearby. Obviously, she has a long body exactly like a ferret, as well as short front and hind legs. Even though ferrets are quadruped, she has the ability to walk as a human by standing and walking on her hind legs for a long time. Her tip of the tail has a pink geranium flower which can extend to form a vine, just in case she needs to reach far away places. The only clothing she wears is a pink unzipped vest, and nothing more, although she was considering using flower petals to form a skirt...but she felt that it wasn't necessary as a ferret herself.

Roleplay Sample ★

Spoiler:
It was Finals week at the University of San Diego. Most students were already down to their last final, while others still had a good two to three finals left for the week. For Erika Lombardi, she needed to turn in a paper for her Business Marketing class, and she would be finished for the semester. She was at the computer lab located within the library...north of campus. The library was packed most of the building were filled with students, obviously, and all of the computers were taken. Erika, furiously typing on her keyboard, processing all her knowledge of marketing onto her word document, had only one more hour to work on her paper, or she would have a much lower grade than she would anticipate.

On her computer she's using, she had three programs open: a word processing program, Internet Explorer, which had both email & a forum she browses, and CLOUD, a social network/game she frequently visits. Erika had a much bigger obsession with CLOUD, where she designs a lot of items and clothing to every user, and earns money for her DAEMON and for her shop. She would blame CLOUD for her procrastination towards her Business Marketing paper, but literally, she does that all the time during her college career.

She simply had the urge to switch to her CLOUD browser and see if anyone had bought anything from her shop. It became an obsession she cannot admit. It was like she was addicted to alcohol or drugs. Erika has nothing much to say to her paper. It was a good four pages, double spaced, one-inch margins and Arial font. She then decided to save it to her USB drive, switched over to her internet browser, and decided to email the paper to her professor. It became a quick process before she could switch to her CLOUD browser.

No one still hasn't bought anything from her shop yet.

It had been a slow week for her. After her issues with family, and the passing of her parents just two months ago, she struggled to get back on top in terms of items and clothing. Her obsession with CLOUD became enormous. Even her friends had been worried about her, they felt distant from Erika after the death of her parents. In fact, it had been two weeks since Erika was found hanging out with friends, and it wasn't just because of studying for finals.

“Yo dude!” A voice was heard right behind Erika. Three guys got together right in front of her, all of them were punkers, wearing rock band t-shirts, and had piercings all over their face.

“Sup, man. Have you heard the news?” One of the guys asked the guy who just greeted.

“I just got an email a while ago. You guys need to log on to CLOUD this Friday. It's gonna be epic!” The guy broke the news.

“Really? Is it another update?” The third guy asked.

“Nope. Better. It's not just a plain update. It's gonna be a new CLOUD. I can't wait for it!”

The three guys walked away from the computer area, as Erika's eyes widened as she glanced over at the computer screen. An Email, they said. She switched over to her browser, and saw that her email had received one message. It wasn't a reply from her professor regarding her paper...thankfully. It was CLOUD. She opened her message and her eyes carefully picked up the words of the email.

"On the first minute of 21st of December, 2012 (JST), CLOUD will revolutionise. Make sure you're online before then to claim rare anniversary items and to catch the live screening of the special announcement. We hope to see you then!"

That paragraph became a memory for her brain. Erika couldn't contain the excitement. She wanted to scream, but had to remind herself that she was in a library. She was finally finished with everything. She had sent her paper already, no messages to read, and certainly no customers to attend to in her CLOUD store. With that, she decided to log off everything, and left the computer alone for someone else to use.

For the next few days, it was on the news everywhere, even in the local news. Erika wondered why, is this a big update? What is so big about it? Will this affect her career as a fashion designer on CLOUD? Will she have to change her avatar...a ferret flower DAEMON? At the same time she was excited, she was also nervous that she wouldn't have to change something that doesn't need to be changed. She loved CLOUD the way it is, and hopefully this new “update” wouldn't change for the better.

She stayed home prior to the announcement. Secluded from the outside world, and from real life. Her new life was now inside CLOUD, as it was always been.

It was 6:55 am December 20th. It would be almost midnight in Japan, according to when Erika researched for the timezones on the Internet. She immediately woke up from her bed. Made her coffee and grabbed a donut from the shop right next door from her apartment loft, and returned in time for the update. Erika was plain excited. During those five minutes of waiting, she wouldn't say a word. She was super excited on the inside.

“This better be a great update.” She said to herself, with her right hand on her mouse. “Honestly, a change is for the better. Bring it on!”

At 7 AM, Erika opened CLOUD.

WELCOME TO CLOUD!
Please log in.

Name: Starflower
Password: *********

<Login> <Exit>

Miscellaneous ★

Erika joined CLOUD in late 2009 by curiousity. Shortly thereafter, she gained interest in designing items and owning her own fashion shop in CLOUDLAND. As she posted her designs, she started creating duplicates of each of her clothing, items, and accessories for every DAEMON in CLOUD, earning her a lump sum of money, and rising up to top. For two years straight, her shop, “Shining Stars”, earned her the top rank #1 out of all shops in CLOUDLAND. By 2012, she had to leave cloud to focus on her family issues, such as her parents who recently died in a plane crash in Africa. Although she still cares about the site, she hopes to someday return to do what she does best: designing.

Erika is fluent in both English and Italian, living in Little Italy within the city of San Diego, California. She is an only child and an honors student at the University of San Diego. She likes to criticize, especially when it comes to fashion. She adores fashion TV shows and is the fashion police to her friends. If you met her, you would be stunned by her outstanding fashion choices. But what her friends and family don't know is that she's also a computer geek at heart, which is why she is on CLOUD almost all the time. She always find some lone time to log on to CLOUD, and time away from studying to log on as well. She worries that one day, one of her friends might find her and discover her secret, which may destroy her irl reputation.

ARIC ALMIROLA

Shining Armour

Last edited by Cadance; January 9th, 2013 at 09:46 PM.
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Skymin
the Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
Erika Alessandra Lombardi
fantASTIC!! You're accepted! Just a reminder though; the announcement that was written in the first post was the 'pre-announcement' on the 14th of December. The first post of the IC thread will be the 21st December announcement. d:

Yay! Well, I've started writing up the first post. Hopefully we can get started sometime soon~
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Ahhh, well nonetheless that's good to know. xD I can fix that if you like! At that moment I was TYPING LIKE CRAZY.

Can't wait for the IC thread though xD

ARIC ALMIROLA

Shining Armour
Old January 12th, 2013, 07:48 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy

Jasmine Riverson

_offline_

DATE OF BIRTH: 10th of June 1997
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: London, United Kingdom
APPEARANCE: You could call Jasmine, the girl-next-door type of gal. She has long jet black hair that she always ties into two ponytails with green ribbons, serene blue sapphire eyes that sparkle in the sunlight, has a fair complexion, and a gentle smile that can bright up anyone's day. She is four feet and ten inches in height and one hundred and five pounds in weight.

She wears green half-rimmed eyeglasses since she is nearsighted, a silver necklace that has a leaf-shaped pendant, given to her by her mother as a gift for her 10th birthday, a blue and white varsity jacket, given to her by her best friend/crush on her 13th birthday. Underneath the jacket, there's an apple green blouse that has the CLOUD symbol imprinted on it. She also wears a forest green skirt that reaches the knees, white socks with sky blue Converse sneakers that she really loves.

Serena Petalblossom

_online_

CURRENT LEVEL: 151
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS: Being on CLOUD for nearly 3 years, the only achievement she got was from the Cutie Daemon Contest 2011 where she got first place.
DAEMON APPEARANCE: Since her real name and her username were about nature, she designed her DAEMON about one of her favorite things in the world.

She has long wavy brown hair that reaches to her waist, a pretty red flower that is always placed above her right ear, deep blue eyes that can match the deep blue sea, has a pinkish-white complexion with a cute smile that would make you say "Kawaii~". Unlike her real height, she is shorter, now at four feet four inches, and has the same weight with one hundred and five pounds.

She now wears green twig-like sunglasses since she doesn't need eyeglasses in CLOUD. She also wears a green dress with yellow green ruffles that reaches till her knees, white knee length socks and sapphire blue heels to complement the dress.

She still wears her leaf-shaped pendant given to her by her mother and wears a beautiful blue and green bracelet given to her by the same best friend / crush as a gift.

_other_

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE: (please provide a sufficient sample, describing days up to and including the pre-annoucement. you may include how they heard the rumour, a conversation at school or work if they attend it, a quest or guild or social outing, etc. if you are planning on creating relationships that existed before the start of this roleplay, a joint post is perfectly acceptable. this is what i'll be using to judge whether you are accepted or not so please work hard on it! )
MISCELLANEOUS: (anything extra worth mentioning. if you have any questions, you put placeholders here until i confirm things. if your daemon is important or famous within the game or there is anything important that one would usually include in a history section or personality, it would probably also be necessary to mention it here someway or another)

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆

Last edited by gunnerpow7; January 18th, 2013 at 01:15 AM.
Old January 13th, 2013, 06:37 PM
XLegionxX
Blackwood is rising!

NOT FINISHED!!!!!! Do give opinion though.

FULL NAME: Kyle Vega

DATE OF BIRTH: 15/11/1986

CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A

APPEARANCE:

In-Game

USERNAME: Phant0mDrag0n

CURRENT LEVEL: 338

GUILD:
ACHIEVEMENTS: *Bleep bloop* (Not in achieved order) Tons of references
Spoiler:
Lone Wolf Legend – Complete all dungeons solo.
Last Man Standing – Be the last survivor in a dungeon raiding group, complete the dungeon as well.
No Direction but Up! – Joined you’re first tournament.
Ding! Sleep Deprivation – Reach level 300
Tour de CLOUD – Visit every location in the CLOUD
U MAD BRO? – Did you really just type that…
Start of Something – Rank (Beat the qualifier) in a tournament.
We, are the champions, my friends! – Win 50 duels
Whatta’ ya buyin’? – Made your first purchase at a shop
Ahh, I’ll buy it at a high price! – Sell a rare item to that creepy merchant, but why?
CLOUD-Dog Millionaire – Held a Million points at one time
Drop the chips and get me some ammo!!! – Returned to CLOUD after a long absence
Linin’ yer pocket – Won a real cash prize
Hi! What’s your name? – Added your first friend
And the winner is… - HOLY DAMN! You placed first in a tournament
Victory! – First place in the ACID arena 2012 summer tournament (You will probably get 2 achievements)
Hat-trick! – Win 3 consecutive events. How did you pull that off?
Killionaire! – Kill 10 enemies within 4 seconds of each other without taking damage
D-d-d-d-d-d-d-drop the bass – Host 4 parties!
On the list – Get invited to a VIP event
FrankieonPC? – Save a Bambi
Hey! That doesn’t belong here! – Found an easter egg, did you use the internet?
Magic key – Shh!!! Don’t tell anyone!!!
That’ll show em’ – Get your stuff back from a bandit!
Sleepwalkin’ through it all! – Completed all quest
"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?" - Attended a secret event. It'll be our little secret, right?

Still more to come

DAEMON APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
Nerdin' out this one...
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../Sangheili.jpg
Height: 8’6

Other

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Spoiler:
“Wake up, Buttercup!” John said as he smacked Kyle off the head.
“I won’t tell anyone you were sleeping on the job...” He paused “Again.”
“Thanks. It’s been a long week.” Kyle replied.
“Yeah, it has. Thank god it’s time to leave for us. You want to play Cloud when you get home?”
“Sure.” Kyle said as he changed back into his casual ware.
“Speaking of which,” John blurted out “You hear about the new update? Hear if you log on the 14th at midnight, you get a special preview.”
“Don’t believe everything you hear, John.”
“Mine as well try it, rookie. I doubt you have plans at twelve anyways.”
“Alright, fine. But when nothing happens, well, I told you so. I’m going home now, catch you later.”
“Yeah, see ya.” John said.
Kyle walked out the front door of the police station and headed for his car, a Nissan GTR Black Edition, which he could afford thanks to his new position as “The Rookie” of the SWAT Team. He got in the car and turned the key. The engine roared to life. Kyle pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road, heading east towards his house on Lake Michigan.
Kyle turned on his phone and checked the date at a red light. It was the 13th. The supposed preview was tomorrow! Well, technically in two days, but that was beside the point. John was right, what had he too loose other than a minute of his life. The light turned green and he turned right onto N Lake shore Dr.
After about 15 minutes of driving, he pulled into the driveway of his house. It was a pretty nice house… 2 bedrooms, a big deck, a garage and a slice of grassy beach. He pulled into the garage and turned off the car, then closed the garage door. Kyle got out of the car and walked into his house and to his gaming room, aka bedroom two. He sat down at his gaming rig and switched it on. The computer hummed to life and lit up red. He started up another game while he waited for John to sign in.

20 minutes later

A message popped up on Kyle's screen.
"Hey!!! Kyle!!! I'm on now!!!"
"I can see that. Where you wanna go? Storm? or Rain? Where."
"Don't feel like doing much. Wanna grind rain?
"Sure!" Kyle typed back.

He popped into Cirrus again. He waited for John to poof into view. After a few seconds he appeared. The two partied up headed for Rain immediately.

When they got there, they headed for the further back areas. John1337 wasn't quiet as high a level as Phant0mDrag0n, but since they were grouped, it was easy for John to boost. Kyle hacked away a couple enemies with a swing of his sword, Infernal. John moved on ahead and took out a ghoul with his lesser sword. Kyle paused a minute to plug in his mic.

"John! You ready for tomorrow."
"I'm never ready for work, but I don't have a choice..."
"No, the supposed reveal."
"When did you start caring?"
"What do I got to loose other that a minute of time?"
"Anyways, yes, got my hopes up."
"Me too kinda."

Phant0m dropped another ghoul. He headed up further to the much harder enemies and got stuck in a duel with another player.

"Aww... the little bambi wants to have a duel, how cute!" Kyle said over his mic in direct chat, jokingly.
The challenger didn't say anything back.

The fight began and Phant0m quickly started with a bludgeon to the head of the challenger with the hilt of the sword, which disorientated him. Since the new player was obviously pretty new, he went easy. He hit him with a slice of the bade to the legs and one to the chest. The kid quickly put in 5 cuts to Phant0m's chest which did virtually nothing. Phant0mDrag0n jabbed into the Bambi's stomach with his sword. The kid was knocked from the blow, like was planned. Phant0m left the duel and spared the life of his opponent.

"My clans going to hunt you down." He kept screaming over the mic "There going to kick your ass!"

Phant0m walked back down to John who was still fighting ghouls.

"Hey, Imma' go to bed now, see ya tomorrow..."
"Right, cya later."

Kyle clicked on the sign out button and headed to bed.

23 hours later

Kyle had gotten out of work late today of all days, when he actually wanted to do something. He was driving up the road the station was on in his GTR. His phone started ringing while he was turning onto his street. It was John of course. He answered.

"Yeah John?"
"Thought I'd tell you I won't be able to attend the 'secret meeting' with you."
"How come?" Kyle asked
"I have some family matters to take care of. My mother got in a car crash and is in the hospital.
"I hope she's ok... Crap, gotta go John, this officer is taking a good note of what I'm doing.
"Thanks! Bye."

Kyle quickly through his phone onto the passenger seat. He quickly pulled into his driveway and got away without getting pulled over. He got out of the car and ran into his house. It was 10pm, so he had two hours to kill. He made himself some food and crashed on the couch, watching the usual TV crap.

Finally at 11:58 he went over to his PC and started up cloud. He typed in his information and waited for 12. His trigger finger reflex clicked the mouse within seconds of the clock striking midnight. He was transported to somewhere dark. He played with the brightness on his moniter and got a fain outline. He focused to try to figure out here he was. Then the light turned on... Kyle recoiled back and rubbed his eyes with one hand, and turned down the brightness with the other. In the time he was blinded, a new user had spawned in the middle of the sports arena he found himself in, as well as tons of other people. The red dragon began to speak
"Greetings, players! My real name is not important, but you may call be by my username, ICARUS. As you may already know, the tenth year anniversary of CLOUD will soon be here. Many have been excited about the news of a 'revolution' and your enthusiasm is not in vain. Tonight's announcement grants all users present a secret item and a hint at what the anniversary celebrations will be."

At that time, He got a message from ICARUS. It had a unique silver key in it, and that's not just because it had "Phant0mDrag0n" Etched into the side of it. As everyone equipped there key, he noticed they all had different formed teeth. ICARUS began to speak again.
"CLOUD has always affected our lives in a positive way and it's time to take the online experience to the real world. Or is it time to take it the other way around? It really depends on how you use CLOUD. Whatever the case, this new revolution will change the way you perceive the world around you, both on and offline. That is all I will reveal. Have a nice morning, day, night and evening."

Phant0m was logged out.

"Well then!" Kyle said with a borderline psychopathic grin on his face.

He got up and headed back into his car. He felt like driving fast now for some reason. He drove down to the nearest straight and put the peddle to the ground, just listining to the turbo wheeze in and out.

After an hour, he drove home, locked up his house and went to bed.

Miscellaneous:
Kyle is part of the Chicago SWAT Team.

Phant0mDrag0n has a rare sword in his possession that looks something like this (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../Nocturn_A.jpg) Called Infernal. The sword is a one handed for him, but a two handed for most others, due to his size. (Things you can’t see from the picture: The blue stripe on the hilt pulses that color; the very edge of the blade also glows this color solidly.

Has gotten 1st place in 3 events (Including the 2012 acid tournament) in a row but disappeared for 5 months after, popping back in every once in a while. Kyle is now just getting back into playing the game regularly this last month thanks to his friend, John.

Last edited by XLegionxX; January 15th, 2013 at 06:59 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links