The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 20th, 2013, 12:31 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I'm waiting for gimmipie to respond to my last post I had Cheryll go find him to go to the funeral together
Old November 20th, 2013, 12:51 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild
Gah, sorry that my post has been taking so long. It will be up sometime tomorrow at the latest.
Old November 20th, 2013, 03:31 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Please do c: I will VM some people too and try to post tonight.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old November 20th, 2013, 08:31 AM
銀ヤミ
Fighting to Renew my Past...

You gotta let Eva and Sagishi finish their meal and head over there first, since they're pretty much the two key characters in the funeral.

Old November 20th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Perplexity
The Crazy One

Nature: Sassy
Sorry for the short posts as of late. It's not like me, I know. xD I should have Eva and Solo to the funeral soon. I left my recent one open-ended enough that we could do a time skip and say they are there now.

If not, bunny away!
Old November 20th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

FrioxYvette is a pairing similar to that of Yuko and Watanuki. Except that Yuko is somewhat kind and caring, while Yvette likes having a minion. It's actually more like your oblivion character and The Adoring Fan.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old November 21st, 2013, 12:51 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Remember guys, Tomorrow the funeral will start and the IC day will end... Meaning that tomorrow will also be the timeskip of one week c: Get your last posts ready~
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old November 21st, 2013, 08:12 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
So does this mean the Raka attack is cancelled? If it does, I can still work that in (commandeer says "Not yet" or something), I just want clarification.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 05:26 AM
銀ヤミ
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Sounds like it might be a week later or something. I think Raka and Sagishi may have to interact, because the circumstances are crazy.

Old November 22nd, 2013, 07:52 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geras32 View Post
So does this mean the Raka attack is cancelled? If it does, I can still work that in (commandeer says "Not yet" or something), I just want clarification.
It's just a week later c: after the festival and gender swap event ^^ Sorry if it is taking too long ^^;

I'm gonna post guys! You have one hour to get your last post up because once I've posted the timeskip will take place. This means that your next post will be a week later, ofcourse your character could think back about the day of the funeral.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old November 22nd, 2013, 08:01 AM
Songbird
Conductor of the POOP TRAIN!

Send a message via Skype™ to Songbird
Genderswap event is still on? I need to retrieve my list of things that'll happen!

Edit: Found it!

Spoiler:
Absolutely nothing happens to the traps because... well, traps. You can't really screw up their gender. However, their sexualities may be messed with. For example: Lilina turns straight.

Sagishi remains a girl forever because trying to return himself to normal blew up in his face (literally speaking), after which he goes Rage Mode, subsequently working on hunting down Oz to return him to normal. He'll go missing and probably die, then come back as a Jedi ghost or something by combining Solo's remaining energy with his own--he makes a new body with the help of another mage, because that's the obvious course of action, and occasionally Solo's personality and memories will bleed out through Sagishi, making for more mini-plot.

Nami and Takumi still get together; Divine becomes Aquaman; Cheryll hides for the duration of the spell; Elise can't control her testosterone and goes Rage Mode; Lerion goes into Rage Mode since he's a gynophobic girl now; everyone else just gets regular-pissed or depressed (except maybe Terra, who has no idea what's going on in the first place, and Frio, who's more confused than Terra) until the spell wears off. The regular-pissed/depressed people are too adversely affected, and will be unable to do much of anything unless they go Rage Mode.

Should Fairytale attack, the traps, Divine, Ryuu, Rage Mode Elise, Rage Mode Sagishi, and Terra will be some of the only people defending the school, but they'll all be strengthened by the influence of magical energy lingering around them from Oz's prank. Rage Mode Lerion subsided and he is now in a gynophobia-induced coma.

Last edited by Songbird; November 22nd, 2013 at 09:41 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 08:27 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

@Pink - Not to pick on your GMing or anything, I'm sure you have very valid reasons for the choice, but don't you think it makes more sense to actually RP the funeral before doing the time skip? It just seems like a more viable way of doing things to me... but of course, you're the boss :D

(If I misread what you mean in my sleep deprived state just ignore this message).
Old November 22nd, 2013, 10:01 AM
Perplexity
The Crazy One

Nature: Sassy
I'm all for the time skip actually. It seems like the IC day has played out to its end. The funeral would just be moping and sad talk. Better to move on and reflect individually if need be.

Just my opinion. :3

ALSO! Eva got a hair cut and new wardrobe since the old one was ruined. I'll be updating his appearance section accordingly. Figured the time-skip was a good chance to introduce it.

Last edited by Perplexity; November 22nd, 2013 at 10:25 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 10:23 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
@Pink - Not to pick on your GMing or anything, I'm sure you have very valid reasons for the choice, but don't you think it makes more sense to actually RP the funeral before doing the time skip? It just seems like a more viable way of doing things to me... but of course, you're the boss :D

(If I misread what you mean in my sleep deprived state just ignore this message).
Perplexity kinda said the same thing that I would say ^^ The IC day has taken long enough and the funeral would only be about sad talk or how some of the students don't know Solo anyway. There's not really a point to RPing that part :) Sorry if my GMing seems bad to you but I think it was good to go straight toward the time skip~
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Nature: Relaxed
I feel I should wait to post because Lerion has a few things on his "to-do" list during the timeskip and it would be super lame of me to bunny...I think he would interact with like half of the cast during the timeskip. Sagishi and Allister to get dat dere translat'in necklace, Yami and Luna to deliver said necklace and because he wants to visit them everyday, and Milly Chris and Sorae at various times because they're his first (currently only) friends.

Hehe, and now I play the waiting game.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:34 PM
DLMuerte
Mercenary Chief

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
I guess everyone has to talk about what their characters have done throughout the week. I think it'd be a safe bet to say that most of our characters would have already met each other.

YA | S: WoF | FE: TRW
Old November 22nd, 2013, 04:30 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

@Pink - No worries! I just didn't really get your decision at this point, and as Seph said we do still have some other stuff that we will now just have to write about in past tense. I didn't mean to criticise you personally, you're an excellent GM.
Old November 23rd, 2013, 12:04 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

If everyone would try to post I would appreciate that~
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old November 23rd, 2013, 12:22 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Lokiepie has been away for some time so I think I'm canceling my JP with her and I'll be working on a post now.

no, you gotta get it inside
you push it back down, you push it back down

Old November 23rd, 2013, 12:51 PM
Songbird
Conductor of the POOP TRAIN!

Send a message via Skype™ to Songbird
Claire and I are working on a post together, so we'll have it up soon to go shenaniganing.
Old November 23rd, 2013, 01:30 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Uh, I got nothing right now. Since Lerion is the one who's going to deliver the second translation necklace I sort of need to know how that goes between Allister and Sagishi. I need to think of something, Lerion wouldn't want to spend his time alone now that he knows people, so after the timeskip he'd probably be with someone or on his way to visit them.

Last edited by Lord Sephear; November 23rd, 2013 at 08:20 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2013, 06:46 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

@Seph - I too am completely clueless.
Old November 23rd, 2013, 10:10 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Gimmepie&Lord Sephear- Sephear could VM or PM people of how the whole process went. You could send a VM or PM to both DuskLunacy and gimmepie. You could also ask Dusk if Lerion could be on his way to Sagishi to get the translation necklaces. Gimmepie could do the same or pretend that he has spend his whole week helping Sagishi on the translation necklaces and figuring out what alchemy is? :p you could also mention that he spend most of his time in the library or with Cheryl and Terra if Genevieve and Machomuu alright with that.

I'm just giving ideas~
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old November 23rd, 2013, 10:29 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

@Pink, perhaps. I will certainly think on it
Old November 23rd, 2013, 10:47 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Well, during the past week, Terra's been taking advantage of his new life.

Now, part of me is thinking that, in order to create his own identity, Terra is starting down the path of becoming an artificial mage, like a certain ordinary magician, using his knowledge to create gadgets to reproduce magic on the fly (so they're more similar in concept than in practice).

Now, I'm not 100% on this as of yet, and I doubt this would completely get in the way of social activity. I do imagine that Terra would have made it a point to meet some other students, though.

Sponsored Links