The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 9th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
Unless Nami can read minds, I don't see how that can happen. :s
Ehh O.o hehe sorry xD thought you were declaring war in that post :p "pathetic" and "overestimated", when someone thinks like that of a person it usually means instant dislike c: I thought…
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old February 9th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Elene did think those things, but she's not gonna say them out loud. x3 No point in making unnecessary enemies.
Old February 9th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
I have to say, though, that whole scene of table-barrier was amusing. The haircut afterward was somewhat anticlimactic, but in an amusing way.

Meanwhile, someone is in the cafeteria, just... Talking.

I expect the "FANG FIGHT 2013" will likely start with Elene going after the human (for whatever reason) and then being blood-blocked by Nami.

Old February 9th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Uhm, if ShinyDiamond agrees with that one that is… ;; Unless Elene doesn'tt get to drink his blood because of Nami.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
Uhm, if ShinyDiamond agrees with that one that is… ^^;; Unless Elene doesn'tt get to drink his blood because of Nami.
That's exactly what I meant; Seeing Takumi as a snack, Elene goes for him, but Nami prevents her from doing it. And then they fight.

... And then Elene offers to share.

Old February 9th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
That's exactly what I meant; Seeing Takumi as a snack, Elene goes for him, but Nami prevents her from doing it. And then they fight.

... And then Elene offers to share.
And Nami will decline and be like "he's no ones snack"

Seriously Wolfy, you shouldn't want to see a fang fight and I don't know if it'll happen.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old February 9th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Elene never shares anything. Ever.

Regardless, she has her lackeys to snack on. Why go to the effort of acquiring a new blood doll?
Old February 9th, 2013, 11:24 AM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Speaking of Vampires, what does it feel like when one is bitten as for the sake of non-lethal purposes? Are we going with the "overflowing sexual satisfaction" version or the "HOLY CHRIST SHE'S SUCKING OUT MY BLOOD" version?
Old February 9th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

I really hope it's the former. The latter seems more fit for the monstrous vampire archetype, which this:

...most certainly isn't.
Old February 9th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

… I couldn't find another picture that would fit Nami's human appearence okay? Now everyone, stop talking about Nami and how she sucks at being a Vampire… which I don't think she does.

About the "blood doll" matter, the person will just be like "SHE'S SUCKING MY BLOOD! HOLY HELL!" since… well, I don't see why it would be erotic ;;; unless someone has an:

And wants to make me reconsider that thought.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old February 9th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

My objection would be based on the fact that sexuality is a large part of the vampire mythos. In classic works, they were often associated with seduction, dark strangers in the night, and so on. The fact that their common feeding place, the neck, is a very erotic place to kiss is not a coincidence.

Not to mention the fact that, in modern works, vampires are sometimes used as an allegory for STD/Is. I've not done a lot of research into that particular aspect, but I've heard about it a lot.

I think I've got a book somewhere that explains the whole vampire sexuality thing in more detail, but I don't think you want me to copy it for you to read. In short; it should be pleasurable because it's part of what makes Vampires tick, what makes them more than just really strong people. If feeding is used only as, well, feeding, and not an act that they can draw pleasure from, then it's no different than chomping on a carrot. There'd be no point to it.
Old February 9th, 2013, 03:45 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Vampires are traditionally seductive by nature, and thus in many interpretations, their bites give a feeling of sexual satisfaction to compliment it. A certain popular movie featuring vampires does this, but I'll pick another, more traditional example that might fit the thread more due to the subject matter.

There's an anime you may have heard of called Black Blood Brothers. I won't get into the details about the show itself, but one of the major points of the show was that biting represented sex without being all "KIDS, COVER YOUR EYES". The reason for this stems from the vampires necessity to feed. They are not all innately evil creatures, and as such, feeding has that effect on the ones who are fed off of to make a mutual relationship rather than a parasitic one. Blood bags are viable, but they are open to contamination, aren't as fresh, and doesn't taste as good.

Really, I like it that way as well. The other way would make it seem as if all vampires are "evil", even if it is for necessity. There'd be next to no way to convince people to have their blood sucked other than coercion, and since blood bags exist, the school would probably ban the practice completely, as it would probably be seen as bullying, harassment, and invasion of space. The other way just fits these vampire's natures more, and it doesn't put a label on the vampires unless they suck the humans dry.

Last edited by machomuu; February 9th, 2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old February 9th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

There is probably a guy somewhere, for whatever reason who is into that stuff, I'd say we not judge.
Old February 9th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khawill View Post
There is probably a guy somewhere, for whatever reason who is into that stuff, I'd say we not judge.
Welcome to the internet! People and information as far as the eye can see! But what's that, off in the distance?

Old February 9th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Before anyone gets too hate-y on people because they have different interests than them, I'll remind everyone that basic decency is a thing that exists.

Basic decency is a thing that exists.

Thanks for your time!
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

.________. Lilizuki and Machomuu won… too be honest, if a bite like that was erotic it would make it so much funnier… xD just thought Machomuu and ShinyDiamond would disagree on that since they are the blood dolls, but little did I know that wouldn't happen.

And Wolfy, I don't think you have the right to judge people like. Different interests doesn't mean they're creeps. BAD PUPPY! atleast they try to understand the things humans don't know about, and I repect that, mostly because most humans hate the things they don't know about.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:28 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
._. You are all weirding me out. & I'm the weird one.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Before anyone gets too hate-y on people because they have different interests than them, I'll remind everyone that basic decency is a thing that exists.

Basic decency is a thing that exists.

Thanks for your time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
And Wolfy, I don't think you have the right to judge people like. Different interests doesn't mean they're creeps. BAD PUPPY! atleast they try to understand the things humans don't know about, and I repect that, mostly because most humans hate the things they don't know about.
My statement, despite what people seem to understand (seriously, was it not totally obvious?) was a joke. A meme, even. A MEME.

If there's any hate, I stand by this statement:

Old February 10th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

People often use humor in an attempt to soften the blows of their prejudice.
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Dusk

Quote:
People often use humor in an attempt to soften the blows of their prejudice.
I use humor because laughing is the greatest thing ever and if I ever lost my sense of humor I think I might have to kill myself. Seriously, a life without laughter is a life not worth living.

Old February 10th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

I use humor for more serious reasons, either to teach something (people remember things better if it is positive)
I also use it to change opinions about me, (Silly, immature teen is much better than a depressed anti-social one, humor makes it easy to talk to others.)

I can assure you I have no prejudices against anyone. Except people who have exact change at all times, they are so perfect it sickens me.
Old February 11th, 2013, 03:00 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

I use humor whenever the heck I want XD

Everyone- time for Youkai history! Get your butts to classroom 13! (except the people who are already there).

I repeat once more: Ryuu is not a NPC, he's a character I created to lead the RP a little.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
I'll be catching up on all my RPs tonight. Weekends are very difficult for me to get posts in. Too busy. :x

Did Sensei not get the apple that Eva placed on the desk? It's kind of his thing with new teachers. xD
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire* View Post
I'll be catching up on all my RPs tonight. Weekends are very difficult for me to get posts in. Too busy. :x

Did Sensei not get the apple that Eva placed on the desk? It's kind of his thing with new teachers. xD
I knew I forgot something in that post ;; thanks for mentioning, Ryuu will notice the apple in the next post.

And don't worry for not posting in the weekend, most people don't do that.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old February 11th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

O_O Elene most certainly did not throw a fork!

Anyway...what powers has Ryuu used? I haven't noticed 'em, so...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links