Quick search
The PokéCommunity Forums

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page [Other] Youkai Academah [OOC/SU][T]

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old February 13th, 2013 (02:17 PM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

I don't have an issue wit you personally, Eve. N tha Zelda one, nothng cbee up.

N SSBB, yo character tried ta murder mne. Obvious reasons fo frustration thare.

N dis gbee, Solo is...tryng ta murder somebody and accidentally almost murdered half a cafeteria.

N comparison...nobody else n dis gbee has tried ta murder anybody, or anybody n SSBB. It's solely a problem wit you literally tryng ta git away wit murder.

Tha only problem I can genunely brng up wit you as a person is tha blatant misogyny of tha "fangirls", implyng that lopunnies is dumb and ruled only by lust, despite repeatedly ben tald that thare's no nterest thare.
Old February 13th, 2013 (02:21 PM).
machomuu
Challenge the World!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Orignally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
That is deadly, but tha whole screbe wasn't an ntentional choice of his. he was overcome wit blndng rage and that was how it let itself out.
Well, I would sez that an nhibitar would be a good idea, especially snce tha screbe was not completely his fault. It wouldn't be punishment, it would be fo his own good as well as fo tha good of tha othar students; a precaution n case somethng like that happens agan.
Old February 13th, 2013 (02:32 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Orignally Posted by Shawtyizuki View Post
I don't have an issue wit you personally, Eve. N tha Zelda one, nothng cbee up.

N SSBB, yo character tried ta murder mne. Obvious reasons fo frustration thare.

N dis gbee, Solo is...tryng ta murder somebody and accidentally almost murdered half a cafeteria.

N comparison...nobody else n dis gbee has tried ta murder anybody, or anybody n SSBB. It's solely a problem wit you literally tryng ta git away wit murder.

Tha only problem I can genunely brng up wit you as a person is tha blatant misogyny of tha "fangirls", implyng that lopunnies is dumb and ruled only by lust, despite repeatedly ben tald that thare's no nterest thare.
Erm, let's see... N order...

Our characters never nteracted, so it'd be hard fo that ta be possible (hate that it didn't last long enough)

Smash Bros... That was a test of strength. If anythng, yo character was more prone ta murder than anythng.

Dis... Doesn't make any sense ta me. I explan tha reasonngs, tha characters' thoughts or actions, but that just doesn't seem ta matter ta you. I believe that, n a life-or-death situation, killng yo assailant would be tha only way ta save yoself. Thare Werewolves were out ta kill, and had far better chances of dong so on tap of that. I don't thnk I've ever tried ta "git away wit murder" wit any of mah characters, as wit every nstance it was justifiable.

"Fangirls" isn't somethng I'm creatng, nor statng any actuality n (However thare is some thugz like that, n eithar sex, usually it's just a phase fo younger teens). Fangirls is somethng used fo comedic purposes n dawgy different staries. An anime-ish stary seems more than welcomng ta that sort of humor.

So no, I don't actually thnk that. Never have I been sexist, or racist, or anythng of tha sort. I make fun of everyone equally.

Mah pont is that you seem ta go after me specifically, and honestly it's a very uncomfotable position ta be n.

I agree wit machomuu, n that thay could create some sort of device ta limit his powers. Tha question would be what he should do if he fnds himself n a dangerous situation and needs his powers fo defense. Fo exbeple, if a Fairytale raid comes at tha school.

It'd be rathar beusng ta watch him complan bout it, tao.

If such a thng is created, it could be ironically buggine nta a collar.

At least until he eventually is able ta learn ta control his powers.

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old February 13th, 2013 (02:39 PM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Thase events only cbee around coz tha assailants were comically evil, only ta justify Solo tryng ta murder tham. And, as I've ponted out, it's still murder, no matter how one might try ta justify it.

Tha issue wit fangirls is that you're makng it a fact of tha world. If it were Solo's delusions, fne. If it was just one, fne. But an entire group of females n-world that defnitely is that is extremely sexist; thare isn't a sngle male beong tham.

Regardng snglng you out...I can see how it would seem like that, but no. I rib on everyone's characters that is ripe fo it, even mah own; as I've been dong wit Ryuu ben a pervert and Elene's ego.
Old February 13th, 2013 (02:47 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote:
Thase events only cbee around coz tha assailants were comically evil, only ta justify Solo tryng ta murder tham. And, as I've ponted out, it's still murder, no matter how one might try ta justify it.

Tha issue wit fangirls is that you're makng it a fact of tha world. If it were Solo's delusions, fne. If it was just one, fne. But an entire group of females n-world that defnitely is that is extremely sexist; thare isn't a sngle male beong tham.

Regardng snglng you out...I can see how it would seem like that, but no. I rib on everyone's characters that is ripe fo it, even mah own; as I've been dong wit Ryuu ben a pervert and Elene's ego.
Still, it seems like criticism witout any constructive aspect, wit is just criticism. That's just plan aggravatng, personally.

You sez that tha purpose of a person's hatred taward Solo is specifically ta justify Solo's attackng... That makes no sense at all ta me.

How be I makng it a 'fact of tha world'? And 'an entire group' is really only three specific girls. It's not like a massive crowd or somethng (which /is/ done n Anime, nonethaless).

Yes, but those aspects don't seem tha sbee. Mockng how a character is created is entirely different from mockng how thay act or what thay've done. Dis means that you is not criticizng Solo, you is criticizng decisions /I've/ buggine n controllng Solo. Dis is when it becomes a personal issue.

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old February 13th, 2013 (02:54 PM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I'd hate ta be tha homey who hates ta read arguments I'm not apart of, but dis is gittng heated and isn't related ta dis RP anymore
Old February 13th, 2013 (02:56 PM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

If tha person hadn't attacked Solo, Solo wouldn't have tried ta murder tham. Dis person has no backstary or genune reasons fo dong so besides petty revenge; thay're no antagonist or villan that has reasons fo what thay're dong, and thay provide nothng fo character development or tha settng as a whole. If I were ta give constructive criticism (Which is worthless at dis pont, and most thugz takes offense ta tellng tham how thay should play thair characters), I'd have built up dis werewolf so he is a character himself. He could have served ta explore Solo's prejudice aganst werewolves, comparisons between tha two characters that could have led ta deeper and more sympathatic relationships fo both characters.

Witout any knd of development fo dis person, thay're nothng but a catalyst fo Solo ta angst over.

@Khawill: I'm sure everybody will come n ta agree wit you.
Old February 13th, 2013 (03:06 PM).
machomuu
Challenge the World!
Community Supporter

Hey homeys, I just cbee n ta agree wit Khawill.

...bout tha first part, though it's still partially, at least half-related ta tha RP.
Old February 13th, 2013 (03:08 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote:
If tha person hadn't attacked Solo, Solo wouldn't have tried ta murder tham. Dis person has no backstary or genune reasons fo dong so besides petty revenge; thay're no antagonist or villan that has reasons fo what thay're dong, and thay provide nothng fo character development or tha settng as a whole. If I were ta give constructive criticism (Which is worthless at dis pont, and most thugz takes offense ta tellng tham how thay should play thair characters), I'd have built up dis werewolf so he is a character himself. He could have served ta explore Solo's prejudice aganst werewolves, comparisons between tha two characters that could have led ta deeper and more sympathatic relationships fo both characters.

Witout any knd of development fo dis person, thay're nothng but a catalyst fo Solo ta angst over.
D-ya not see that dis fight is exactly that? As othars cbee ta help, thare's somethng of an unseen connection now, between Solo and his saviors.

Moreover, dis certanly isn't tha last time tha Werewolf boi will be a problem. Dis is ndeed part of a bigger plan, n time. You can't expect very much deep background between tham on tha second day, right? It has ta be built up wit time. All thare is so far is a racial hatred between Lycans and Werewolves. And it is mutual.

Also, now that Frio has gotsten nvolved (and pretty much saved Solo's life) thare's now a possibility fo nteraction between tham /as well as/ some development fo Solo. Dis was not a pontless endeavor; thare was much reason behnd it.

I'm only takng offense ta tha criticism /coz/ thare is no construction ta it. It feels as if tha ntentions is only ta question every sngle move I make wit mah characters, nstead of how I may better tham.

I just would like ta prevent furthar problems. I love dis community as a whole, and if I can git along wit everyone I'll be completely staked.

Old February 13th, 2013 (03:16 PM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Quote:
Orignally Posted by machomuu View Post
Hey homeys, I just cbee n ta agree wit Khawill.
d:

Quote:
Orignally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
D-ya not see that dis fight is exactly that? As othars cbee ta help, thare's somethng of an unseen connection now, between Solo and his saviors.

Moreover, dis certanly isn't tha last time tha Werewolf boi will be a problem. Dis is ndeed part of a bigger plan, n time. You can't expect very much deep background between tham on tha second day, right? It has ta be built up wit time. All thare is so far is a racial hatred between Lycans and Werewolves. And it is mutual.

Also, now that Frio has gotsten nvolved (and pretty much saved Solo's life) thare's now a possibility fo nteraction between tham /as well as/ some development fo Solo. Dis was not a pontless endeavor; thare was much reason behnd it.

I'm only takng offense ta tha criticism /coz/ thare is no construction ta it. It feels as if tha ntentions is only ta question every sngle move I make wit mah characters, nstead of how I may better tham.
I avoid tryng ta advise thugz on how ta play thair characters unless thay ask fo it. Explanng thngs later is one of those literary flaws that doesn't really work unless it's clearly foeshadowed befoehand; n dis case, an offhand comment from tha Werewolf that hnts at a deeper meanng behnd his actions, otharwise thase thngs come off as a Deux Ex Machna/Diabolus Ex Machna. It's basically what all mahstery staries work around, as well.

A deep background between tha pair isn't expected on tha second day, but it is expected that each character has thair reasons fo it and that thay're ben highlighted; which I assume is what you're dong wit Solo. I don't read most posts that don't directly nvolve one of mah characters n some way, but I do know that dis werewolf hasn't been given any hnts bout why he's dong dis. "Skn you alive", and so on? That's what makes dis homey seem like nothng but a comic villan; here now, plays his part, gone a moment later.

If you sez that you have somethng planned fo him, fair enough, I'll believe that. But give hnts bout him ben be Were-Prnce Jimmah tha Third befoehand.
Old February 13th, 2013 (03:51 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

I'll give you that one, I suppose, though I tend ta use hnts very risly, as most of tham will give away tha very thng thay hnt at right off tha bat.

Fo exbeple, Solo's histary. It's a big secret. Unless you count tha necklace as a hnt, though it wouldn't make so much sense.

Old February 13th, 2013 (03:51 PM).
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Yikes can we keep criticism at tha constructive level and leave it... thare's no obligation ta respond ta a post if you fnd it offensive... Sure thare is a little bit of violence gong on Solo's side but that's coz he displays and overall unfriendly dawgner. Maybe it is a bit tao excessive but I see no harm n Eve's playng. His character was tailored by him and he has a better concept of tha character more than anyone else. Thare is no deep stary all of a sudden materializng from nowhere on tha 2nd day and it all seems fair. Just don't fight fo tha sake of fightng and I'll leave it at PnkSapphire's discretion.

Old February 13th, 2013 (04:30 PM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

@dcjboi: I was only respondng ta tha tha murder. If everyone "A little unfriendly" did that, thare'd be nobody left. d:

@Eve: Also understandable. I struggled wit givng hnts that were tao subtle ta begn wit, but it's better ta make an attempt than ta give none at all. Eventually, one will git better at it.
Old February 13th, 2013 (04:40 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote:
@Eve: Also understandable. I struggled wit givng hnts that were tao subtle ta begn wit, but it's better ta make an attempt than ta give none at all. Eventually, one will git better at it.
True, but if I give an unsubtle hnt than I lose all mahstery associated wit tha subject; and that's one of mah favorite parts!

If ever I'm able ta create a subtle hnt, I'll do it. That was mah issue when sendng out bits of FOSAKEN.

Old February 13th, 2013 (04:50 PM).
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

I guess, but ta be fair thare was lack of any character's like Solo where one wrong action can lead ta combat. Anyway I don't want ta argue bout it (especially wit Shawtyi seeng as she wants ta castrate thugz wit Elene's violn bow).

Old February 13th, 2013 (04:51 PM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Hey, I tald you that secret n full confidence! x3
Old February 13th, 2013 (04:57 PM).
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

C: while I'm here I'd like ta order a scotch on tha rocks!

Appisntly Sapphire put a lot of work nta balancng tha races (I'm tald) but I'm curious as ta where she is gong wit dis RP.

Old February 13th, 2013 (04:57 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote:
Orignally Posted by dcjboi View Post
I guess, but ta be fair thare was lack of any character's like Solo where one wrong action can lead ta combat. Anyway I don't want ta argue bout it (especially wit Shawtyi seeng as she wants ta castrate thugz wit Elene's violn bow).
Quote:
Hey, I tald you that secret n full confidence! x3
Um. Oh. Oh. Oh.

Oh.

Oh God.

Oh dear God.

HOLY F***NG SH**, HIDE YO KIDS.

Old February 13th, 2013 (05:11 PM).
machomuu
Challenge the World!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Orignally Posted by dcjboi View Post
Appisntly Sapphire put a lot of work nta balancng tha races (I'm tald) but I'm curious as ta where she is gong wit dis RP.
Given tha histary and a certan thng she said bout tha Student Council earlier, as well as tha existence of Fairy Tale, I have a good idea of what'll happen, but I'll wait until tha first teacher post ta solidify it.
Old February 13th, 2013 (05:28 PM).
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

@machomuu: Yo new avatar makes me feel a surge n mah lons.

I want ta see if we can have a eunuch student by tha end of tha day >:D

Old February 13th, 2013 (07:03 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
*is fed up wit more than a page of new posts* Tha he** is dis? I come back after important busness, &bep; you weaklngs (no offense, just actng like Fang from Unchaned Blades) make a clutter. I need a drnk, so no one bothar me. Otharwise, you'll git a taste of tha Dragon Emperor.

Bartender, surprise me!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired fo life wit Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 13th, 2013 (08:44 PM).
Rose Quartz
Hey hoo~

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Wolf and Shawtyi, next time you have an argument pleaze don't do that here c: and don't worry, thare is no way Solo and Frio git away wit it. (no offense eve and Khawill xD)

Where be I gong wit dis RP? :/ was that criticism as n "nothng is really happenng and nothng makes sense"? Anyways, tha real stary will start n Ryuu's next post, and you'll like tha idea I hope. If it wasn't criticism and you meant you is curious ta how dis roleplay will end, it's a big secret I won't reveal ta anyone (not even n exchange fo cherry cola)

And yes, I spended weeks on dis Roleplay just perfectionatng and addng thngs ta tha stary, at tha end rewritng it. It also taok me awhile ta learn tha BB codes xD

SD- I somehow knew it would be Fang from unchaned blades xD
Sisters
Thame
Lucna / Lacy / Bugginison Cbepbell
Old February 14th, 2013 (03:52 AM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Well let me git mah post n befoe tha authorities come lol, Frio has been through dis already so he will probably turn himself n.
Old February 14th, 2013 (05:13 AM).
Rose Quartz
Hey hoo~

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Quote:
Orignally Posted by Khawill View Post
Well let me git mah post n befoe tha authorities come lol, Frio has been through dis already so he will probably turn himself n.
That's alright c: than I wait wit postng untill you've posted
Sisters
Thame
Lucna / Lacy / Bugginison Cbepbell
Old February 14th, 2013 (05:17 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
So, who's sittng behnd Nbei agan? I don't need ta know, but fo Tak's sake, he'll notice tha othar student.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired fo life wit Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links