Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 7th, 2013 (07:47 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Cheryll went up to them when I posted the other day, though not sure if she counts since she'll be knocked out.
Old July 7th, 2013 (08:30 AM).
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
I'll get my post up today, but I have to make a 3 hour drive first. Coming back from holiday.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old July 7th, 2013 (07:29 PM).
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
After so long, I managed to make a post. Don't care how crappy it is; it doesn't break continuity. Fear for your life, Divine, because Bikini-Wearing Trap Knight Yuria shall defeat you!... if he ever gets the confidence to actually face you. Poor guy knows he'd be screwed.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old July 7th, 2013 (10:24 PM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Application as promised, Pink.

Spoiler:
Name: Marie Cardinal Taylor Raven Swift III.

Nickname: Mary (But she hates it because people spell her name wrong when they say it.)

Species: Lycan

Appearence: Marie is very beautiful, with beautiful hair that looks like gold, but it isn't, and a colorful streak going through it that changes color with her mood. She's very slim and lithe, but with curves that mean she has to cover up or everyone would be staring at them all the time. She wears whatever seems appropriate to wear, and manages to make it look stylish, normally. She also has a slight buzz around her all the time, form her passive telekinetic abilities that are ready to run on a moment's notice!

In her wolf form, Marie is almost as beautiful (To other wolves), with luxurious golden fur that sways in the wind and eyes that are just as loving. She doesn't wear clothes while being a wolf, but some of her jewelry remains in her wolf form's ears or around its neck.

Personality: Marie is very loving to most people, and sometimes naive, but she has a good head on her shoulders and trusts her instincts. Since turning into a Lycan, she's become more artistic, and loves to spend her time singing to people, but this changes for anyone who keeps insulting her and won't stop, and she gets very angry at them. She normally has a lot of friends and makes them quickly, but she's very nervous about attending her new school and wants to make the best impression she can, especially as she'll be new to the classes. She's never been to a real school before.

History: Marie was born in the big city of the Youaki world, a normal wolf with normal wolf parents, except for the fact that her parents didn't have regular fur; they had golden fur. They were greatly prized as the only family to have fur of pure gold and were highly prized for it, living very rich lives and giving birth to their cheerful little daughter at their own young age. She lived in luxury for many years, but was always nice to the servants by not biting them and dropped expensive things out of the window for the beggars, even though she was only a regular golden wolf.

When she grew up, she and her parents were out for a walk by themselves, because they were responsible and their owners knew it, when suddenly, a woman leaped out of the bushes; with beautiful, long blonde hair and a long steak going through the bangs, but it was all she could see, as the woman was masked! She yelled at Marie's parents for being human sympathizers and killed the expensive wolves on the street, blowing them up with her mind and leaving little Marie, who was hiding behind a dumpster, alive.

Marie was very sad because of this and her owners couldn't find her, even when she cried. She wandered the streets for a bit, until she slept outside of a telly store and woke up to the most beautiful singing voice in the world, and looked at the TV to see the model who won Miss Youkai Paegant for the fifth year in the row; and all her feelings of goodness from before and the sadness at her parents dying rose, turning her into a Lycan that looked just like the beautiful model, and with her singing voice! She even got a streak going through her amazing blonde hair that could change colors.

But, when in human form, her hair was only blonde, and not real gold, so she was still poor and couldn't find home. She was adopted by another rich man, who was very kind to her, but he had a drunk wife who would hit her with an iron when he wasn't looking, but she forgave her drunk mother anyway, because even her parents dying and having not-gold hair couldn't put her down enough. Then, they found out that the assassin that killed Marie's parents was still on the loose, and had been spotted sneaking around their mansion! Marie's drunk mother, wanting her safety and for her to learn to be a real girl, sent her on an emergency reservation to Youkai Academy, because she really loved her and was trying to teach her about human life all along.

Weakness: Marie is a bit too naive and her shyness makes her clumsy, sometimes. She's also very scared of the assassin that's hunting her, who killed her parents.

Other: I can not lie.

Code: Dragonfruit Strawberry
Old July 7th, 2013 (10:27 PM).
machomuu
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
And suddenly I have a reason for living again.
Old July 7th, 2013 (11:01 PM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Lilizuki is accepted I still think having golden fur is biological impossible
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 8th, 2013 (07:00 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Welcome back, Lilizuki. I assume this means you're back from some sort of hiatus?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 8th, 2013 (07:11 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Leaving today guys I'll be checking everyday so I can keep up with what's going on but won't be able to post.
Old July 8th, 2013 (09:11 AM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Could somebody give me a summary of current events, please? I wouldn't know where to start to know what's going on. :x

Quote originally posted by PinkSapphire:
Lilizuki is accepted I still think having golden fur is biological impossible
If you believe and your heart is pure, anything can happen. ;P Thanks again, hun.

Quote originally posted by WolfOfEve:
Welcome back, Lilizuki. I assume this means you're back from some sort of hiatus?
The return of my inspiration, yup.
Old July 8th, 2013 (11:13 AM).
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Don't worry, Lili; Sapphy knows the truth. They rolled in a puddle of melted gold. (⌐■_■)

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old July 8th, 2013 (11:43 AM).
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
Hmm... Melted gold. Can't help but think of Game of Thrones.

Ryuu and Milly are still at the pool. Yuria, Chris, Cheryll, Sorae, and James are confronting Divine. Solo is being controlled, and as a result is attacking the group consisting of Frio, Elise, Yorick, Nami, and Takumi. Additionally Takumi is in between life and death at the moment, and in an effort to save him Nami injected her blood into Takumi. Kakusu is getting something to eat. Alistair is doing his best fighting a losing battle against Raka. I have no idea what Gavin is doing, but it seems like he is fighting someone. Anybody want to correct any mistake I made feel free to do so.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old July 10th, 2013 (06:27 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
This Academy in song-based summary:

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 10th, 2013 (07:26 AM).
gimmepie
The Lightning Rod of Hate
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
I love that song!!!

It is such a good "theme" for this RP haha
Old July 10th, 2013 (03:37 PM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Could somebody please come and collect Marie from the bushes? ^^
Old July 10th, 2013 (04:48 PM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

If you wait long enough Frio probably could, hes going to have to bring Elise there anyways. Im going to pm Wolfy about the length of this battle and such

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old July 10th, 2013 (06:16 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Chris could take her, seeing as how he may be bored with someone just asking for the teacher...just let me know if its ok with you, Lili

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old July 10th, 2013 (07:02 PM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Sure, that's okay by me. ^^
Old July 10th, 2013 (07:05 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
ok, I'll work on it

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old July 10th, 2013 (11:47 PM). Edited July 10th, 2013 by Songbird.
Songbird
Conductor of the POOP TRAIN!

Send a message via Skype™ to Songbird
I think I've posted this enough in the past five minutes, but everybody knows only enough is enough is enough. You can't just have two enoughs. However, this is the last enough.

TornZero. Account change. 'Nuff said. (⌐■_■)
Old July 10th, 2013 (11:50 PM).
machomuu
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
And yet the magic yuri remains. All is good in PC land.
Old July 10th, 2013 (11:59 PM).
Songbird

Of course, machomuu. No matter my moniker, I shall remain a stalwart and proud Yuri-ist.
Old July 11th, 2013 (02:06 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Hahahaha… just asking for the teacher… hahahaha… what a joke.

c;

Lily, holy cow! The length of that post!
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 11th, 2013 (05:51 AM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Quote originally posted by Songbird:
Of course, machomuu. No matter my moniker, I shall remain a stalwart and proud Yuri-ist.
In practice, or just in fandom?

Quote originally posted by PinkSapphire:
Lily, holy cow! The length of that post!
I, uh, wanted a good introduction? ^^
Old July 11th, 2013 (06:07 AM).
Songbird

You know perfectly well that it's both, Lili.
Old July 11th, 2013 (03:01 PM).
DLMuerte
Cookies are a necessary evil.

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Going to be offline and online sporadically for the next few weeks or so, being swallowed up by unexpected stuff.

I might not be dead! I might be. I dunno. Nachos.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links