The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 24th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
I'm entirely willing to post a summary of recent events IC if you want it (also if Lilizuki needs one too) as I have done like twice in the past. Although I'm not sure if you'd need to know anything about things from like the first or second IC days.
Old July 24th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Nature: Relaxed
Don't even worry about it, I'm gonna read it all for fun as much as for knowing what's going on.
Old July 24th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

You sure? It's like 32 pages. You could be reading one post instead of 32 pages. I did the exact same thing you're planning to do but that was back when there were like 8 of them.
Old July 24th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Whatever, I've got nothing better to do, and I'm out of books, besides it's not THAT big a deal that I know what's going on currently, Lerion is gonna be in the dark whether I am or not.
Old July 25th, 2013, 05:04 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I'm home tomorrow since it seems Cheryll has been knocked down i'll just have her run off (to go inform the people around the graveyard what's happening.) But she'll just find Allister and Raka if that's ok
Old July 25th, 2013, 06:13 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
I'd prefer if she found Allister after Raka left, and as far as I am aware that will fit Geras' plans better too
Old July 25th, 2013, 06:20 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
sounds like a plan i'll have a post up tomorrow evening. (leaving Maryland at 2am and it's a 10 hour drive to Ohio) so first things i'll be doing when i actually get home is be smothered by my parents and siblings since i haven't seen them in 18 days. Then a nap lol
Old July 25th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Lord Sephear, you are accepted ^^ a great SU you have there.

Wolf told me that there is no way that he'll return to the RPC because of his new busy job. Therefor… I think it's fine if Solo gets killed. There will probably a funeral later on.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Thank you PinkSapphire =D

Hmm...maybe I should have that recap after all, just so I can post before I continue reading from the beginning.
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephear View Post
Hmm...maybe I should have that recap after all, just so I can post before I continue reading from the beginning.
I can give you a recap of things Marie did.

Marie came to school, had a battle across the grounds with a Lycan assassin that culminated in a rock-off on top of the music hall that shot the assassin through the air.

Marie went to the nurse, escaped, licked Divine's (Crazy Fairytale lady who wants to get jiggy with Ryuu even though he pervs on his students) hand and spurred her, then knocked out Yuria and brought him to the nurse room for healing by cuddles.

All of this happened on this in-game day.
Old July 25th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

@PinkSapphire: Alrighty then. Either way, Solo was mostly innocent in this so I think he should get at least some redemption in the eyes of his fellow students before he dies. That's the kind of thing I was going for with the latter of my two suggestions but whatever you end up deciding is fine.

@Lord Sephear: For now I'll give you a rough recap of general events rather than the long "everything this character has done up until now".

Spoiler:
Youkai Academy has been getting attacked by a mysterious organization known as Fairytale (an organization that our class' teacher Ryuu Higoroshi seems to know a lot about) that is lead by a dragon and whose goal is to destroy all humans. The first attack was one by a mage named Oz who blew up the teacher's lounge. Since a group of prefects was made in response, I assume that the attacks by Fairytale are known by the student body other than class 3C or are at least rumored (although since Elene, Lilizuki's former character and head prefect at the time, is gone, I don't know if the prefects are still a thing or if they have been retconned). You can only imagine the types of rumors that would be spreading.

Thus far, all other attacks by Fairytale have been countered by class 3C. A second attack by Oz was stalled by Nami, Takumi, Yorick, Gavin, Allister, Cheryll, Kakusu, and Sorae until Higoroshi-sensei arrived to repel Oz. Currently there is an attack by Divine, a mermaid, that is being countered by James, Sorae, and Chris (Cheryll, Yuria, and Marie are no longer in the fight but I'm not entirely sure that Marie counted in the first place since she wasn't exactly fighting Divine). There is also a battle between Solo the Lycan (a former student who joined Fairytale but betrayed them and is now being controlled by them to attack the academy) and Yorick, Nami, Takumi, Frio, and Elise. Allister was battling another Fairytale Lycan, Raka, secretly (thought it probably isn't secret anymore since his final attack before defeat was giant pillars of lightning coming from a spiral of storm clouds) but has been defeated and will be moved by Raka to a location where it would be difficult to find him. Genevieve plans to have Cheryll search for him.

Unrelated to Fairytale, Gavin doesn't believe the school has what it takes to defend itself without relying on class 3C which seems to be some sort of class organized specially for battling Fairytale so he went and started a forest fire to test the school's response. After fending off a pair of students believing him to be Fairytale, he fled into the forest. His current whereabouts are unknown. Another student, a Youko named Kakusu, has been suffering from a parasite that Higoroshi has been working hard to find a cure for. Higoroshi appears to be a skilled alchemist.

Other things to be aware of: There is currently a love triangle between Milly, Chris, and Sorae, and there is also a mutual attraction between Takumi and Nami. Marie also appears to be attracted to Yuria but judging by how quickly she became attracted to Divine then promptly unattracted to her (upon seeing Yuria), I'm not entirely sure what the deal is with that. Nobody, including the teacher, cares much about the homework thus far. Punishment for destruction of school property and for lateness both appear to be detention. The mall on school grounds appears to have just about anything that would be legal on a school campus.

The battle against Divine is occurring outside of the pool area where the students were having swimming class. Higoroshi appears to be entirely aware of the situation but believes that Divine wouldn't hurt his students. That is exactly what she is currently doing.

Please tell me if I forgot something.

Last edited by Geras32; July 25th, 2013 at 02:27 PM.
Old July 25th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geras32 View Post
@PinkSapphire: Alrighty then. Either way, Solo was mostly innocent in this so I think he should get at least some redemption in the eyes of his fellow students before he dies. That's the kind of thing I was going for with the latter of my two suggestions but whatever you end up deciding is fine.
Don't worry, I'm going to do this the most honorable way I can.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old July 25th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Songbird
Conductor of the POOP TRAIN!

Send a message via Skype™ to Songbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khawill View Post
Don't worry, I'm going to do this the most honorable way I can.
Kill Solo with the power of table-flipping?
Old July 25th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Oh man...I'm not really sure how to enter Lerion into this, he sure has unlucky timing >.<
Old July 25th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

The anti-divine group seems to be short on people if you want to include him into that. If you can get into contact with machomuu, then you could also have him in the forest to interact with Gavin. There's also the choice of using your first post to have him just get set up at the academy by hanging around the classroom, the mall, or the dorms, or even making your own NPCs for Lerion to interact with. The Solo group is a more closed circle so if you want in on that you need to ask Khawill.
Old July 26th, 2013, 02:38 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

A great summary as always Geras :)

I'll bunny Solo from now on. The post will be up today together with my Divine and Nami post.

I… actually feel kinda bad for killing Solo :/ but I guess a honorable dead would make me feel better. ^^
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 26th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Elene and Ashling didn't get honorable leaving ceremonies. T.T
Old July 26th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Lilizuki- I did make a post where they both left the school ^^;; wasn't that what you asked me to do…?

I'm thinking of giving anyone who leaves from now on a honorable ceremony.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old July 26th, 2013, 03:54 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
Lilizuki- I did make a post where they both left the school ^^;; wasn't that what you asked me to do…?
You did? That's so sweet! ^^ I'm sorry; I was told that they just kind of stopped appearing, without a send-off.

Can I get a link to the post, please?
Old July 26th, 2013, 04:07 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
You did? That's so sweet! ^^ I'm sorry; I was told that they just kind of stopped appearing, without a send-off.

Can I get a link to the post, please?
Wellll… that's kind of the problem. I did those posts on the same time with my Nami and Ryuu post. I was waiting for everyone else to post and two days later someone told me that none of my posts had appeared :/ I guess they have to be posted again if i'm not able to find their posts like I couldn't find Nami's and Ryuu's.

If I do find them then I'll give you the link regardless but if that person told you that they just stopped appearing then… I guess their posts didn't appear as well ^^;; my apologies…
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old July 26th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

If you don't think the search will be fruitful, there's no need to waste your time.
Old July 26th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Ohhh but I like wasting time to help others c: ~

I'm sorry… I couldn't find it ;-; gonna make some new ones…
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old July 26th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

So I'm leaning towards either joining the fight with Divine, or Lerion helping out Allister if that seems like a good idea, bit of Lycan vs. Lycan maybe?

I'm glad Marie's thing is for girly boys, and that lycan's are probably immune to each other's musk, makes me feel like Lerion is safe from her haha.
Old July 26th, 2013, 08:50 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
There's not much point in going to help Allister really. He's already lost and Cheryll is going to find him.
I want to use his defeat by Raka as personal motivation also, which is one of the reasons that we have kept things 1 vs 1.
Old July 26th, 2013, 08:56 AM
DLMuerte
Knight of Time

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephear View Post
I'm glad Marie's thing is for girly boys, and that lycan's are probably immune to each other's musk, makes me feel like Lerion is safe from her haha.
To be honest, Marie has to be the scariest character in the RP. By far.

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: Dave

rp corner lurker

activity levels: existent

now doing nanowrimo

Homestuck Fanclub

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links